Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2012, 01:51 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,303,308 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
What I'm saying is that, there are social issues that arise because of homosexuality. A simple one is "group showers". While I've never been a fan of taking showers in the same room as other men. Having the prospect of gay men running around everywhere, certainly decreases its attractiveness that much more. I don't even want to use the restroom in a public restroom, if I have to share it with a bunch of gays running around(just like women don't want a bunch of men oogling them when they are in the bathroom).

It is very difficult for people to hang around each other if there is any form of sexual attraction. It is nearly impossible for men not to desire a relationship with people they feel sexually attracted to. Go look it up.

You need to learn about the Kinsey scale. You need to understand that homosexuality is largely influenced by ones environment, such as the preponderance and acceptability of homosexual activity. The falling birthright, which is necessitating and justifying large-scale immigration. You need to understand that homosexuals are necessarily less happy than hetereosexuals for a variety of reasons. One is that they feel "limited" by their lack of ability to properly reproduce. And in my opinion, homosexuals seriously lack real relationship diversity. They basically want to date themselves.

Let alone general promiscuity in the homosexual community, leading to HIV rates around 50 times higher than the corresponding rates for heterosexuals.

As I said before, homosexuals are "high-functioning" people with a psychological disorder. Maybe similar to someone who suffers from chronic depression. Or a sociopath. Or someone with a myriad of other types of psychological or physical defects. But to argue that homosexuals are equal to heterosexuals, is just ridiculous.

The simple reality is that, you can have heterosexuals without homosexuals, you can't have homosexuals without heterosexuals. And there is no purpose for a homosexual. They just exist, with no real benefit to anyone. Its kind of like a person with asthma. Its like, whats the point? Wouldn't we be better off in a world without asthma? If you had in your power the ability to eliminate or greatly reduce asthma from the face of the Earth, wouldn't you? That's how I feel about homosexuality.

It is a blight I'm convinced I'll be able to rid the world of. And one of the ways to achieve that goal, is to prevent its normalization. In my world, pedophiles would be destroyed. Men will be encouraged to actually be men. Families will be important and encouraged. And the nanny-state will be dissolved. Let the few gays that do exist, have their contractual obligations guaranteed through a Civil Union. And let them die of aids together, until the blight has eradicated itself from this Earth.
You could have saved all of us a lot of time by simply saying:

"I'm a bigot and I hate homosexuals" and calling it a day.

Old 11-24-2012, 01:57 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,303,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
I'm not hating. I find myself to actually be concerned with humanity, while you intend to ignore it.

Look at it this way, if someone carried an inferior recessive trait, and they were trying to have children with someone else who carried an inferior recessive trait, would that be ok?
Well is white skin an inferior recessive trait? In the overwhelming number of cases when a person with white skin has children with a person with darker skin that child's skin will be darker. In that case white skin is the recessive trait.

People with white skin are much less tolerant of sunny climates. Their skin wrinkles quicker and ages faster.

By your definition we should eradicate people with white skin.

I just wanted to post this to show how f**king idiotic you logic is.

Old 11-24-2012, 01:59 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,408,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
You could have saved all of us a lot of time by simply saying:

"I'm a bigot and I hate homosexuals" and calling it a day.

The sad part is when people like RedShadowz get philosophical in their bigotry.

It's such a waste of time and resources. Just man up to it, and don't hide behind "concern for the human race."

When THIS starts to run backwards, I think we can start worrying about the effect of normalization of homosexuality on humanity's prospects for the future:

World Population Clock: 7 Billion People - Worldometers

Old 11-24-2012, 02:04 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,133,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpk-nyc View Post
They have no strategy. Their initial talking point was: No state has legalized gay marriage at the ballot box. Now that three states have, their new talking point is: Only blue states have legalized gay marriage at the ballot box. If the best they can do is say "At least it wasn't South Carolina," they're in trouble and have no plan.

They should pack it in and not humiliate themselves further.

In the concrete essence of the objection, to this homosexual movement, is not courts or laws or piece's of paper...its a loud voice showing that there is a reality in right vrs wrong. An ethical society is how flourish is possible. Plain and simple...they are simply voicing a broadcast of nature itself. It is nature itself that has the "opinion" against homosexuality...man simply echoes in good conscience what is to be recognized without waver.

the expression militating against a social welcome of "nonsense for celebration as a traditional, what is not traditional or any contribution to the species is an expression of natural law. A voice of justice explaining the majorities disgust for the abhorrent disorder....man will never be idle to reason itself or pack it in as you say...good luck on that one. The movement, not the individual homosexl...is a full menace to the reasonable enjoyment of the day, in knowing the fellow man can be so corrupt as to actually get a movement going in the heart of a society. As well many many issues ...just a few weeks ago a homosexual movement were out taking pro man-wife comments down breaking the law...even people here said they would do same. If there is a reply to this comment it won't be read because Ive done my part in the responsible and quite frankly have had a belly full of the rudeness and the short disgruntled illogial commentary.......people believe standing up for what is right is the most important...not the freaky pretend marriage paper...

the overwhelming majority is not interested in the gay marriage deal....therefore since it is infringing on tradition which is a celebration, which is in principal an overwhelming for joy.....the overwhelming majority shows anything but closeness in a joy , in fact there is a good deal of opposition.
logically I am correct..the twisted approach at tradition is out, of its own of order, plain and simple.

..and no country has any buis passing any baloney law unless the overwhelming majority fully approve of the "celebration in tradition for progress. Not that I even care....couldn't care less as fully and perfectly clearly, explained...now maybe in a few months or decades possibly I will get the inspiration to kick this ole can down the street toward the drain where it belongs, who knows..inspiration is what it is....good luck to everyone and whatever the nature of the spirit. Plus I know you all are reading every single word of this, sitting on the edge of the chair....conscience dictates quite a bit of what makes a person who they are...its just a matter of how far it has been kicked down the street and into the sewer. It will crawl back though step by step trying do the best it can for some value...its how things work

Last edited by stargazzer; 11-24-2012 at 02:17 PM..

Old 11-24-2012, 03:06 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,674,422 times
Interesting how most of the anti-gay comments sound like they're coming from mentally unstable minds.

Old 11-24-2012, 03:25 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
In the concrete essence of the objection, to this homosexual movement, is not courts or laws or piece's of paper...its a loud voice showing that there is a reality in right vrs wrong. An ethical society is how flourish is possible. Plain and simple...they are simply voicing a broadcast of nature itself. It is nature itself that has the "opinion" against homosexuality...man simply echoes in good conscience what is to be recognized without waver.

the expression militating against a social welcome of "nonsense for celebration as a traditional, what is not traditional or any contribution to the species is an expression of natural law. A voice of justice explaining the majorities disgust for the abhorrent disorder....man will never be idle to reason itself or pack it in as you say...good luck on that one. The movement, not the individual homosexl...is a full menace to the reasonable enjoyment of the day, in knowing the fellow man can be so corrupt as to actually get a movement going in the heart of a society. As well many many issues ...just a few weeks ago a homosexual movement were out taking pro man-wife comments down breaking the law...even people here said they would do same. If there is a reply to this comment it won't be read because Ive done my part in the responsible and quite frankly have had a belly full of the rudeness and the short disgruntled illogial commentary.......people believe standing up for what is right is the most important...not the freaky pretend marriage paper...

the overwhelming majority is not interested in the gay marriage deal....therefore since it is infringing on tradition which is a celebration, which is in principal an overwhelming for joy.....the overwhelming majority shows anything but closeness in a joy , in fact there is a good deal of opposition.
logically I am correct..the twisted approach at tradition is out, of its own of order, plain and simple.

..and no country has any buis passing any baloney law unless the overwhelming majority fully approve of the "celebration in tradition for progress. Not that I even care....couldn't care less as fully and perfectly clearly, explained...now maybe in a few months or decades possibly I will get the inspiration to kick this ole can down the street toward the drain where it belongs, who knows..inspiration is what it is....good luck to everyone and whatever the nature of the spirit. Plus I know you all are reading every single word of this, sitting on the edge of the chair....conscience dictates quite a bit of what makes a person who they are...its just a matter of how far it has been kicked down the street and into the sewer. It will crawl back though step by step trying do the best it can for some value...its how things work
You should fire your ESL teacher.

Old 11-24-2012, 03:35 PM

8,390 posts, read 11,606,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
I hear what you are saying.

You hate the idea that gay guys are "oogling" (I've heard of the word ogling, but not 'oogling') you.

I'm curious, what makes you think you're so attractive and desirable to gay guys?

My instinct tells me that, on the contrary, that gay guys are NOT interested in you, and wouldn't touch you with a ten inch pole.
Seriously true, woman deal with male doctors all the time. I don't ever walk out of my gyno thinking he might be wanting me later. Gay guys aren't in urinals fantasizing either, trust me. Unless of course they decided to meet there. lol

Old 11-24-2012, 03:43 PM

7,943 posts, read 17,256,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
The sad part is when people like RedShadowz get philosophical in their bigotry.

It's such a waste of time and resources. Just man up to it, and don't hide behind "concern for the human race."

When THIS starts to run backwards, I think we can start worrying about the effect of normalization of homosexuality on humanity's prospects for the future:

World Population Clock: 7 Billion People - Worldometers
Europe and the US, which are the two places in this world where homosexuality is being promoted the most, are experiencing birthrate crises nobody wants to talk about. In Europe, England is the only country with stable birthrate and that is only because of immigration. Other nations like France and Germany aren't having enough children to replenish the existing population. That is going to mean and economic disaster if something isn't done about it. The US is nearing that point. In blue states, there already is a birthrate crisis. The pro-family red states combined with immigration are balancing things out.

I can definitely understand though why being pro-abortion and pro-homosexual is such a big deal for liberals. You see humanity as a plague on the planet and on the environment and would prefer to see far less humans on the planet. Homosexuality and abortion are "politically correct" means of population control.

Old 11-24-2012, 04:30 PM

753 posts, read 728,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Interesting how most of the anti-gay comments sound like they're coming from mentally unstable minds.
That is because being anti-gay -- ie, considering homosexuality ethically wrong, opposing the legalization of consensual adult sodomy and/or same-sex marriage -- is inherently irrational.

Old 11-24-2012, 04:33 PM

753 posts, read 728,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
Europe and the US, which are the two places in this world where homosexuality is being promoted the most, are experiencing birthrate crises nobody wants to talk about. In Europe, England is the only country with stable birthrate and that is only because of immigration. Other nations like France and Germany aren't having enough children to replenish the existing population. That is going to mean and economic disaster if something isn't done about it. The US is nearing that point. In blue states, there already is a birthrate crisis. The pro-family red states combined with immigration are balancing things out.

I can definitely understand though why being pro-abortion and pro-homosexual is such a big deal for liberals. You see humanity as a plague on the planet and on the environment and would prefer to see far less humans on the planet. Homosexuality and abortion are "politically correct" means of population control.
What's to talk about? There are no "birthrate crises". There are more than enough people in Europe and North America. It's only a 'crisis' for those who hold the nonsensical (and logically absurd) notion that human population must (or, for that matter, can) increase in perpetuity.

It can't.

We have enough people.

And the pyramid-scheme that is profiting by making sure that each generation outsizes the previous one is so naive, so embarrassingly bereft of even the most basis elementary logic, that I pity those who cling to it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies