Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2012, 02:09 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,384,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
What I'm saying is that, there are social issues that arise because of homosexuality. A simple one is "group showers". While I've never been a fan of taking showers in the same room as other men. Having the prospect of gay men running around everywhere, certainly decreases its attractiveness that much more. I don't even want to use the restroom in a public restroom, if I have to share it with a bunch of gays running around(just like women don't want a bunch of men oogling them when they are in the bathroom).

It is very difficult for people to hang around each other if there is any form of sexual attraction. It is nearly impossible for men not to desire a relationship with people they feel sexually attracted to. Go look it up.

You need to learn about the Kinsey scale. You need to understand that homosexuality is largely influenced by ones environment, such as the preponderance and acceptability of homosexual activity. The falling birthright, which is necessitating and justifying large-scale immigration. You need to understand that homosexuals are necessarily less happy than hetereosexuals for a variety of reasons. One is that they feel "limited" by their lack of ability to properly reproduce. And in my opinion, homosexuals seriously lack real relationship diversity. They basically want to date themselves.

Let alone general promiscuity in the homosexual community, leading to HIV rates around 50 times higher than the corresponding rates for heterosexuals.

As I said before, homosexuals are "high-functioning" people with a psychological disorder. Maybe similar to someone who suffers from chronic depression. Or a sociopath. Or someone with a myriad of other types of psychological or physical defects. But to argue that homosexuals are equal to heterosexuals, is just ridiculous.

The simple reality is that, you can have heterosexuals without homosexuals, you can't have homosexuals without heterosexuals. And there is no purpose for a homosexual. They just exist, with no real benefit to anyone. Its kind of like a person with asthma. Its like, whats the point? Wouldn't we be better off in a world without asthma? If you had in your power the ability to eliminate or greatly reduce asthma from the face of the Earth, wouldn't you? That's how I feel about homosexuality.

It is a blight I'm convinced I'll be able to rid the world of. And one of the ways to achieve that goal, is to prevent its normalization. In my world, pedophiles would be destroyed. Men will be encouraged to actually be men. Families will be important and encouraged. And the nanny-state will be dissolved. Let the few gays that do exist, have their contractual obligations guaranteed through a Civil Union. And let them die of aids together, until the blight has eradicated itself from this Earth.
Your 'opinions' (which are largely fact-free) look like they came straight off a RWNJ anti-gay propaganda website.

If you look at all the crime statistics worldwide (rape, child sexual abuse, domestic violence, murder, assault etc) heterosexual men are the most dangerous creatures on this planet. Especially to women and children.

As for sociopathy, one of the signs of a sociopath is an inability to empathize with those who are different to themselves.

Last edited by Ceist; 11-23-2012 at 02:31 AM..

Old 11-23-2012, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Breaking news just in...research and statistics are showing 99.8 % of youngsters are dismayed, by same sex anything.
'gazzing' at the wrong planet again?

Last edited by Ceist; 11-23-2012 at 02:33 AM..

Old 11-23-2012, 02:19 AM

Quote:
I do realize that, and I think we should focus all of our resources and attention on eradicating the blight that is homosexuality. There are ways to solve it. Such as looking to develop something that could gauge and balance a woman's hormones while pregnant with a boy. We should be encouraging men to be men, rather to encouraging men to be feminized by a society that seems to hate men. We should be families to stick together, so that young men will have their father as a role model. We should go on a witch-hunt for sicko pedophiles, and once found, eradicate them from this planet, and set an example for the sickos.

I'm sure there are other things to be done as well. And I believe if we focused our efforts in a scientific and practical way, we would eliminate the vast majority of homosexuality in a very short period of time. Selective abortions could also help. As well as future genetic research on the matter, could develop sort of gene therapies to combat homosexuality.

All we are lacking is the motivation to make this a better world. If you pretend that it is perfectly acceptable, then there is no motivation to do anything about it. There are ways to tolerate it, without having to pretend that it is normal.
Your posts are just full of misinformation aren't they?

Men who sexually abuse young boys are not usually gay. They either have no adult sexual orientation (small percentage) or are overwhelmingly heterosexual in their adult sexual orientation. This is backed up by over 60 years of research.
//www.city-data.com/blogs/blog3...tion-boys.html

Homosexuality is not 'caused' by sexual abuse or parenting. Again, this is backed up by all the research in this field.

Basically you are wanting to wipe out people who can also think differently to heterosexuals. People like Leonardo Da Vinci and Alan Turing.

Nature loves and needs diversity. Apparently you want everyone to be the same because you feel uncomfortable with 'difference'.

Last edited by Ceist; 11-23-2012 at 03:30 AM..

Old 11-23-2012, 02:36 AM

Quote:
the act is not comprehensible to a straight person...do homosexuals not understand how the vague thought of what they represent is sickening ?
Do you not have the 'vague thought of what you represent is sickening'?

Old 11-23-2012, 03:14 AM

30,354 posts, read 51,942,966 times
Quote:
If only locks on doors or stalls were necessary. Why have a men's bathroom and a women's bathroom? The truth is, the bathroom's are split by genders because women and men don't necessarily want prying eyes from the opposite sex checking them out(or worse) when they are "vulnerable". The gay dynamic totally destroys this. And necessitates totally private bathrooms for everyone.
Only if you're paranoid, or looking to hook up in the bathroom. And as somebody already said above, you've probably shared the restroom with MANY gay men over the years. Bathrooms aren't generally for ogling, they're for evacuating your bladder and bowels... nothing sexy about that IMO, and personally I couldn't care less if a lesbian is peeing in the stall next to mine.

Are you saying without homosexuals in this world, we'd have communal (for each gender) bathrooms without stalls? Uh, no. I don't think so!

Quote:
Even in societies where homosexuality is accepted, gays are still far less happy.

I'm not arguing that gay people can't be happy. Its just that, gay people are simply limited, thus making them less content.
Have any evidence? Or is this just your opinion?

Quote:
Look at it this way, a lot of gay people want children. Unless you are rich and can adopt or buy a surrogate, you don't get any children.
Not true... being gay doesn't mean you're infertile, it only means you won't likely have an "oops" baby. Gay people have procreated since long before IVF etc existed, they just had to be creative or detach themselves from the babymaking process. Sex is just sex, and anyone can do it with anyone if they really want. Even if you outlawed adoption & surrogacy/IVF for gay couples, they would mostly still be 100% capable of making a baby.

Quote:
Look, even in a world where homosexuality was 100% accepted. Would you really feel that your child being homosexual was just as well as your child being heterosexual?
Yes, absolutely. It's called unconditional love, and sexual orientation wouldn't make them any better or worse in a loving parent's heart.

Quote:
It is really ridiculous to pretend that they are the same. They aren't the same, and one is necessarily inferior to the other. And sadly, regardless of your good intentions, the inferior party is homosexuality.
So, if two things are different one must be inferior?? Blondes, brunettes and redheads are all different - is one inferior vs superior? What about races? I guess you think one race is superior, since they're not the same either. But if you're not a racial supremacist, this is a ridiculous and hypocritical argument.

Quote:
There is no reason for a parent to desire their child to be homosexual, unless they have some ideological agenda, that doesn't take the child's well-being into account.
I don't want my child to be homosexual any more or less than I want my child to be heterosexual... I only want them to be HAPPY, and if being with somebody of the same gender makes them happy, it would have absolutely no impact on my feelings for them. Very sad for your children if you think otherwise.

It's not like you could affect or change their orientation anyway, so I'm not sure how unconditionally loving them isn't "taking their well-being into account." I suppose you feel it's better to disown them? As I've seen with my own eyes (observing other families where that happened), the only thing that accomplishes is a permanent rift between parent/s and child.

Quote:
You can argue all you want that homosexuality exists, and so people need some protections and guarantees. But if you start arguing that homosexuality is equal to heterosexuality, I totally lose any interest in anything you have to say. Because you are no longer having a rational discussion, but rather going on an ideological tirade.
Speaking of tirades, none of what you're babbling about here has anything to do with gay marriage. NONE. Off topic!

Last edited by gizmo980; 11-23-2012 at 03:42 AM..

Old 11-23-2012, 03:29 AM

Quote:
I'm not hating. I find myself to actually be concerned with humanity, while you intend to ignore it.
Oh, you're hating all right... I actually do care about humans and humanity, and treating everyone as equals with equal rights. You, on the other hand, seem to support eugenics and/or extinction of an entire subset of the population (which has existed since the beginning of time). What's humane about that??

Quote:
As someone wrote before, what if a woman could take a pill that guaranteed her son would not become gay. If you were a woman, would you take the pill? I would in a heartbeat. And I would be incredibly surprised if you didn't as well.
Nope, I would decline... and I am a woman, so go ahead and feel incredibly surprised now! One of my brothers is gay, and our family wouldn't have it any other way. It is a piece of who he is as a human, and we love everything about him - homosexuality and all. He'd probably be a different person without that quality, so I would NOT change it for anything in the world. Period.

Btw, why are you only suggesting this for sons? Do you not have a problem with lesbians?

Last edited by gizmo980; 11-23-2012 at 03:54 AM..

Old 11-23-2012, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
But what does this even have to do with the topic?

What's with your obsession with sex?
It has nothing to do with the OP's topic/question, and this poster's (along with a few others) obsession with anal sex is quite disturbing - and somewhat telling, IMO.

Not to mention, there are more heterosexuals engaging in that act than homosexuals... they/we also engage in many other "non-traditional" sex acts, so why aren't they as concerned about that? Sexual behavior and sexual orientation aren't the same thing, but they just don't seem to get that concept. Willful ignorance?

Old 11-23-2012, 04:39 AM

1,229 posts, read 1,147,608 times
You may as well be fighting against the Black vote. Its over the far right nuts just don't know it. As more and more young people come of age they just don't see why letting two people have the same rights as other people based on sex discrimination is a bad thing. The idea that its wrong is dying with the fat old white fanatical right. Along with the idea that pot is a drug we need to imprison people for smoking. LMAO. The domino's have started to fall. Old white Baptists do not make law in our country anymore.

Old 11-23-2012, 06:21 AM

Quote:
the act is not comprehensible to a straight person...do homosexuals not understand how the vague thought of what they represent is sickening ?
I'm a straight person, and it doesn't sicken me... at least, no more than thinking about a heterosexual's sex life would. Speaking of which, do you realize how freaky straight folks can be in bed? Do you often think about their sex lives too?

Old 11-23-2012, 06:37 AM

13,026 posts, read 24,628,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
I hear what you are saying.

You hate the idea that gay guys are "oogling" (I've heard of the word ogling, but not 'oogling') you.

I'm curious, what makes you think you're so attractive and desirable to gay guys?

My instinct tells me that, on the contrary, that gay guys are NOT interested in you, and wouldn't touch you with a ten inch pole.
It must be such a burden being that irresistible ! Can we ban Heterosexual men ogling women and harassing them too ? I think we should just ban men, period. Gay or straight they are obviously such sex predators as to make them a danger to society.

Welcome to the world of sexual politics Redshadowz, sex is all around us . Women have put up with this since the dawn of time ... Any reason why men should be excluded from this annoyance ?!?!

I suspect as you say ClarkPark that most Gay men would not touch him with any pole of any length or girth to be honest.

This idea that men will be chased down the streets by sex crazed Gay men is laughable but quite a hysterical visual though....

An acquaintance of mine who was homophobic (and very vain) met a Gay friend of mine at a country house party ( My friend's house) a few years back. He spent the entire 6 days trying to avoid contact with my Gay friend, keeping his back to the walls ( I kid you not) and terrified he was going to somehow be sexually molested . I am not sure he slept a wink, I would not be surprised if he stuck furniture against his door to escape the Homosexual attentions of the host...

It was hilarious and of course my friend needed no encouragement to play the game when he realised what was going on. The whole party was in giggles most of our stay.

of course my Gay friend had no interest in that guy, not attracted to him sexually in the slightest and was ( and still is) in a long term committed relationship. Possibly the best Christmas House party I have ever been to. In the meanwhile because of his hysterical fear of "Gays" the guy missed out on a wonderful, warm, charming and funny host, and a wealth of activities and fun, none of them designed to rob him of his manly cherry. Idiot.

What utter nonsense.

Some men will indeed show unwanted attentions to the object of their desires. That sadly is a fact of life. It has nothing to do with being Gay but being an uncouth, ill mannered jerk. Women will tell you what it is to be harassed from the time you grow breasts .... Some will have it on a daily basis. I think on balance the Gay community will be a little less of a problem even to gorgeous sexy beasts like redshadowz....

I am straight and should a woman show an interest in me , as long as it was respectful and not a form of assault ( verbal or physical), I would be flattered , smile and say "sorry, not batting for that team". No biggie.

What the heck is wrong with people ? Are you that afraid that a Guy might ask you out ? Is it because he would imply you might be Gay and that others seeing this might believe your manhood to be impeded in some way ? How childish and immature and how lacking in confidence in your own self if that is true . A bit pathetic quite frankly.

A real man knows who he is without having to prove it all the time and does not give a damn what other people might think of him. A real man does not worry someone else might impune his masculinity somehow and slight it with an outward sign of sexual attention.

A real man is comfortable being who he is surrounded by Gay men and does not somehow feel tainted by their proximity.

Grow a pair guys. Live life and stop being so scared of what you do not understand. Nobody is out to get you, there is no conspiracy of Homosexual conversion, no deep dark plot to undermine your manhood. Really.

And no I would not take a pill to stop me having a Gay Baby. What an absurd notion ! Homosexuality is not a disease any more than having red hair or being left handed.

I might however be tempted to take a pill to stop my kid becoming a holier than thou, self righteous hateful bigot. Now that would tempting and a welcome solution to a worldwide problem....

Last edited by Mooseketeer; 11-23-2012 at 06:50 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies