Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2012, 11:37 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,135,701 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Whatever you're on, can I have some please?
Ok....I will go to semi-conscious mode for good two way meaning. No ...I don't have any stuff and these things are not good for your system. Try yoga or reading up on natural ways to feel more comfortable.

Old 11-23-2012, 11:58 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,115,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Did you make a mistake or something..? Its not an opinion...The entry is correct and explained. What do you think the English language is for..?

It doesn't matter who likes what, the homosexual is the initiating bigot, which stirs more bigotry which is unethical if grounded in ill-will.... otherwise try and change the language you are using. The same goes for gay marriage. By word definition it does not matter what any person or country wants, as long as the english language is used there is no such agreement possible. An agreement between two of the same sex can only be like, the traditionally known marriage by word definition. The paper work is not binding as its purpose is to be specific if the element of traditional is left out.... So people can go along saying and believing what ever they like, who cares ...I couldn't care less other then saying. Ive got zero against and genuine good will for an individual gay, but -zero in offer to the movement and its noise.
Anybody have a nonsense translator?

Old 11-24-2012, 12:12 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,267,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Anybody have a nonsense translator?
Damn! Couldn't rep you again..........but, yeah, what you said.

Old 11-24-2012, 12:23 AM

30,383 posts, read 51,996,897 times
Quote:
Ok....I will go to semi-conscious mode for good two way meaning. No ...I don't have any stuff and these things are not good for your system. Try yoga or reading up on natural ways to feel more comfortable.
Already do yoga, and the only drug I regularly ingest is totally natural.

But whatever you're on seems pretty good, so figured I'd ask! LOL

Old 11-24-2012, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunnor View Post
We need to ban public openly atheism, not gay marriage.
Why do we need to ban either? Sounds like somebody is threatened by freedom & differing views! And no, it's not the Atheists - 99% of whom are more than happy to let you worship in peace.

Old 11-24-2012, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
This is an interesting point. People underestimate how much sexual orientation shapes one's outlook on life. I've seen lots of discussions among gays, regarding the question of "Would you choose to be straight?". Some say they would merely to avoid being hated, but the overwhelming majority said no. It shaped their personality, gave them a unique perspective on life, and contributed to who they are. In my experience, gays are generally more compassionate and empathic than straights. Probably due to being so demonized. Gays are also notoriously creative. Without gays, there would be no Mona Lisa, no Sistine Chapel for example. Live theatre would probably be near extinct. Ballets, Operas, etc. would all greatly suffer. And the fashion world would be non-existant.
Yes, indeed... I was teased a lot for my curly red hair (they called me "Annie," carrot-top, etc), and people have asked if I wished I were blonde or brunette instead. I did sometimes resent being different, and even tried dying my hair black & brown a couple of times - but within days I wanted my red hair back, since I realized it's a big part of my identity! Sure, it sucked to be teased, but all of that just shaped the person I am today (not perfect but still fairly content).

Old 11-24-2012, 12:51 AM

3,264 posts, read 5,658,312 times
IMO this would be a disgrace, and entirely against the spirit of the U.S. Constitution. Seems very unlikely that it would happen.

Old 11-24-2012, 01:18 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,135,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Already do yoga, and the only drug I regularly ingest is totally natural.

But whatever you're on seems pretty good, so figured I'd ask! LOL
sounds good and thanks for caring, your too kind...
ever thought of missionary work, one can always catch a flight and spread the joy in Zimbabwe

Old 11-24-2012, 01:27 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,671,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
I do realize that, and I think we should focus all of our resources and attention on eradicating the blight that is homosexuality. There are ways to solve it. Such as looking to develop something that could gauge and balance a woman's hormones while pregnant with a boy. We should be encouraging men to be men, rather to encouraging men to be feminized by a society that seems to hate men. We should be families to stick together, so that young men will have their father as a role model. We should go on a witch-hunt for sicko pedophiles, and once found, eradicate them from this planet, and set an example for the sickos.

I'm sure there are other things to be done as well. And I believe if we focused our efforts in a scientific and practical way, we would eliminate the vast majority of homosexuality in a very short period of time. Selective abortions could also help. As well as future genetic research on the matter, could develop sort of gene therapies to combat homosexuality.

All we are lacking is the motivation to make this a better world. If you pretend that it is perfectly acceptable, then there is no motivation to do anything about it. There are ways to tolerate it, without having to pretend that it is normal.
The main problem with your thinking is that there are a lot more straight aholes in this world than there are gay aholes making things miserable for all of us. Besides not all gays are undesirable to society and do have something good and worthwhile to contribute.

Old 11-24-2012, 01:28 AM

Quote:
sounds good and thanks for caring, your too kind...
ever thought of missionary work, one can always catch a flight and spread the joy in Zimbabwe
Do they have missions for Agnostic-Jewish potheads? If so, I'm totally there!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies