Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2012, 06:46 AM

1,229 posts, read 1,147,877 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Yes. They talk about forced sterilizations on the poor (oh, I'm sorry "entitled class") and act shocked that people don't support such bull****.
They talk about an elite class, look at Hawkeye's comment. If that is not an elitist comment than one does not exist. So being born with a sliver spoon in your mouth like Trump makes you a better person. LMFAO

This kind of thinking is nothing but a very two dimensional low intelligent line of thought. How many of the greatest men in the world and Women came from very humbles starts? How many criminals came from very wealthy back ground's and I bet we will never know the full extent at the person who is a criminal with means can afford to buy off or get much better representation than the poor black who is already judged before a trial.

Personally I think some of the rants including the OP is an attempt lame though it may be at reverse psychology. What these posters want is for the masses to know their place on the plantation and to quit asking for more. How dare that Twist child ask for more please.

Most of the criminals who do violent crimes do so as its the only crime they can commit as in mugging, they can not or do not have the option to go to their job and steal untold millions form unsuspecting investors like the top one percent can. Not that any crime is justifiable but when a person robs a seven eleven its not because they just decided they would skip out on the transferring ten million to some off shore bank account. Also people like the Romney's have found ways of legally stealing from company's, called Venture or Vulture capitalist. Go in load up a company with debt and then dump it and run off to a Swiss bank account and laugh all the way while you pay the local congressman to pass bills making it easier to do more of what you just did. Yep, its all about the breading you Fing idiots.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2012, 06:47 AM

744 posts, read 1,091,788 times
Reading some of the responses from the resident wing-nuts on this thread, I've finally realized why Mitt Romney got less votes than McCain did in 08 and why many social conservatives simply stayed home on election day, thus securing Obama's second term.

Old 11-24-2012, 06:48 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,054,479 times
Quote:
Yes. They talk about forced sterilizations on the poor (oh, I'm sorry "entitled class") and act shocked that people don't support such bull****.
Don't confuse "the poor" with recipient class.

I know many responsible "poor" people who don't take from the government. These people have some sense of dignity.

I'm talking about the people who feel entitled. I'm talking about people who feel that they are "entitled" to support, without acknowledging any responsibility on their part.

Old 11-24-2012, 06:50 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,310,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itlltickleurinnerds View Post
They talk about an elite class, look at Hawkeye's comment. If that is not an elitist comment than one does not exist. So being born with a sliver spoon in your mouth like Trump makes you a better person. LMFAO

This kind of thinking is nothing but a very two dimensional low intelligent line of thought. How many of the greatest men in the world and Women came from very humbles starts? How many criminals came from very wealthy back ground's and I bet we will never know the full extent at the person who is a criminal with means can afford to buy off or get much better representation than the poor black who is already judged before a trial.

Personally I think some of the rants including the OP is an attempt lame though it may be at reverse psychology. What these posters want is for the masses to know their place on the plantation and to quit asking for more. How dare that Twist child ask for more please.

Most of the criminals who do violent crimes do so as its the only crime they can commit as in mugging, they can not or do not have the option to go to their job and steal untold millions form unsuspecting investors like the top one percent can. Not that any crime is justifiable but when a person robs a seven eleven its not because they just decided they would skip out on the transferring ten million to some off shore bank account. Also people like the Romney's have found ways of legally stealing from company's, called Venture or Vulture capitalist. Go in load up a company with debt and then dump it and run off to a Swiss bank account and laugh all the way while you pay the local congressman to pass bills making it easier to do more of what you just did. Yep, its all about the breading you Fing idiots.

Absolutely correct!!!

Old 11-24-2012, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elyn02 View Post
Okay, so this is all about money?
Isn't it?

Isn't that the argument for abortion from you lefties? Pay now or pay later?

Old 11-24-2012, 06:51 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan83 View Post
Reading some of the responses from the resident wing-nuts on this thread, I've finally realized why Mitt Romney got less votes than McCain did in 08 and why many social conservatives simply stayed home on election day, thus securing Obama's second term.
SHHHHHH! Don't tell 'em! The dolts haven't "got it" yet.....and obviously never will.... threads like this one should assure that Democrats have the next election sewn up....

Old 11-24-2012, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Don't confuse "the poor" with recipient class.

I know many responsible "poor" people who don't take from the government. These people have some sense of dignity.

I'm talking about the people who feel entitled. I'm talking about people who feel that they are "entitled" to support, without acknowledging any responsibility on their part.
Do you? How do you KNOW that the working poor aren't on food stamps, housing assistance, medical assistance, heating assistance, etc? Simple: You don't know. You assume, you guess, you make things up. You are talking about the poor, make no mistake about it.

Old 11-24-2012, 06:52 AM

Quote:
No it's all about getting rid of a class of people instead of addressing the problems that created the class instead.
That's true.

I would even go so far as to force sterilization on anyone caught here illegally.

Sterilize, abort or go home!

If you want to stay in America, you cannot have children.

We need to stop importing poverty!

Old 11-24-2012, 06:53 AM

Quote:
No it's all about getting rid of a class of people instead of addressing the problems that created the class instead.
BTW....$15 TRILLION DOLLARS and 70 years has done nothing but make more poverty.

Old 11-24-2012, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
That's true.

I would even go so far as to force sterilization on anyone caught here illegally.

Sterilize, abort or go home!

If you want to stay in America, you cannot have children.

We need to stop importing poverty!

Do you realize exactly who you sound like? I won't say, but I want to see if YOU recognize it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies