Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2012, 12:18 AM

447 posts, read 496,276 times

Advertisements

Charles W. Freeman, Jr., an American diplomat, politician. From 1989 to 1992 he served as the US Ambassador to Saudi Arabia,
Once he was asked by a senior Israeli official: “Thank you for what you did for Israel. What job in President Bush’s administration do you want?”
What a shocking disclosure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2012, 12:24 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,466,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seagull84 View Post
Charles W. Freeman, Jr., an American diplomat, politician. From 1989 to 1992 he served as the US Ambassador to Saudi Arabia,
Once he was asked by a senior Israeli official: “Thank you for what you did for Israel. What job in President Bush’s administration do you want?”
I don't get your point. Is there something wrong with the government of one nation advocating for people sympathetic to it to be put in positions of power within another nation?

Old 12-10-2012, 01:15 AM

#2, Do you think "offering" is a synonym of "advocating"?

Old 12-10-2012, 01:31 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,466,305 times
Quote:
#2, Do you think "offering" is a synonym of "advocating"?
Yes. Not being a conspiracy theorist, I would assume they ask what position he would like and then use their lobbying power to try to get him that position.

I don't believe in a world zionist shadow government that simply issued a commandment to Bush to appoint this guy.

I'm sure there are all kinds of special interest groups trying to get people favorable to them into all sorts of different positions at all times.

Old 12-10-2012, 03:33 AM

Apart from any political statement, your "English" is different from common English, good for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Yes. Not being a conspiracy theorist, I would assume they ask what position he would like and then use their lobbying power to try to get him that position.

I don't believe in a world zionist shadow government that simply issued a commandment to Bush to appoint this guy.

I'm sure there are all kinds of special interest groups trying to get people favorable to them into all sorts of different positions at all times.

Old 12-10-2012, 04:27 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,767,735 times
Quote:

So lets see. He was given an interview by a reporter from RT in Moscow.

'Killing Palestinians is popular in Israel around election time' — RT

A news agency known for making false videos.

RT news - Russia Today, made fake video from Gaza. This is in Israel! - YouTube

And he is upset because he withdrew his name from nomination as chairman of the U.S. National Intelligence Council in the Obama Administration on March 13, 2009 because the Israeli lobby brought to light his previous statements against Israel.

Charles W. Freeman Jr. In His Own Words

And you want us to trust a politician to speak 100% truth. Really?

Last edited by Pruzhany; 12-10-2012 at 04:38 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies