Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 06:28 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,057,820 times

Advertisements

Tears in their eyes about the victims of Connecticut while not giving a damn about the millions of aborted children, that they completely support.

obama...."are doing what I know every parent is doing - holding our children as close as we can and reminding them how much we love them."

and this...."The majority of those who died today were children - beautiful, little kids between the ages of 5 and 10 years old. They had their entire lives ahead of them - birthdays, graduations, weddings, kids of their own. Among the fallen were also teachers, men and women who devoted their lives to helping our children fulfill their dreams."

Yet, he fully and completely supports abortion of these very same children in the name of "choice", as do most on the left.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2012, 06:35 AM

1,169 posts, read 1,519,984 times
I really don't care about fetuses. I'm more concerned about the children being massacred daily by our drones that the liberals refuse to even mention.

I guess it doesn't matter though since "they ain't 'Merican."

Don't even get me started on fast and furious. Even Holder admitted it was for the sake of exploiting the second amendment to have it destroyed.

Old 12-18-2012, 06:38 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,722,740 times
True. For the left, this isn't about any sacredness of human life.

It's only about some government and it's laws. The government says it's okay to destroy life at this point but not at that point. Laws are only human-made, and Adam Lanza broke a human-made law -- that's all.

That is one reason they're all so gleefully exploiting the tragedy for their agenda of more government control.

Old 12-18-2012, 06:45 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,550,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Tears in their eyes about the victims of Connecticut while not giving a damn about the millions of aborted children, that they completely support.

obama...."are doing what I know every parent is doing - holding our children as close as we can and reminding them how much we love them."

and this...."The majority of those who died today were children - beautiful, little kids between the ages of 5 and 10 years old. They had their entire lives ahead of them - birthdays, graduations, weddings, kids of their own. Among the fallen were also teachers, men and women who devoted their lives to helping our children fulfill their dreams."

Yet, he fully and completely supports abortion of these very same children in the name of "choice", as do most on the left.
I was thinking the same thing....

Old 12-18-2012, 07:01 AM

672 posts, read 1,418,657 times
What about those "millions" of children that you want born and raised by people that can't support them? Is it the state's responsibility? Is it your responsibility? How ironic that those children would be born, and would be immediately be labeled as part of the "leeching" poor class by the right. A gunman inflicting terror upon teachers and hundreds of children with families, hopes & dreams, friends is not the same thing as a mother practicing a legally protected choice with her own body. And how about those on the right that believe in capital punishment? If you're going to be self-righteous, Isn't all life sacred, even life of sinners?

Your premise also indicates that you believe that a fetus has the same level of "person-hood" as a 7 year old child. Some believe as you do, some do not. (I am neither "pro-abortion" nor "pro-life" as it's more complicated than that.)

Old 12-18-2012, 07:01 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,805,597 times
Default Weeping Konservatives

Weeping Konservatives are an even bigger joke than liberals. Konservatives whine about abortion while doing everything they can to return women to the slavery of their own biology. These clowns could care less about children as illustrated by their extreme opposition to any welfare for kids. Their primary goal is to completely control women because they deeply fear a free woman in control of herself and her body independent of any weak needy male.

Old 12-18-2012, 07:04 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,014,226 times
Slavery of their own biology? LOL

Old 12-18-2012, 07:04 AM

1,229 posts, read 1,148,043 times
Quote:

[LEFT]

[/LEFT]
Again with the aborgion, you iditos care more about some tub of goo then about a real person. A undeveloped group of cells is not a human. As soon as it drops out of the woumb its take care of your self and hope you get a job in some sweat factory. Your crazy and stupid. Don't you have a doctor to plan to assasinat?

Old 12-18-2012, 07:09 AM

691 posts, read 771,565 times
Quote:

[LEFT]

[/LEFT]

And the worst is Barack saying that "God called them home" while at the same time trying to eliminate religion from the public square.

Old 12-18-2012, 07:19 AM

16,042 posts, read 21,978,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColonelStraker View Post
And the worst is Barack saying that "God called them home" while at the same time trying to eliminate religion from the public square.
Our country/society is deeply confused and conflicted about so many things it's getting pathetic. While I am not pro religion in public schools, I find it odd that the overwhelming sentiment in this tragedy is the Christian religion images superimposed over all the news events, and that we revert to the only comfort we were ever exposed to—God calling people home. What else can we possibly say in the face of this kind of devastation? It is deeply engrained in our culture to call on these comforts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies