Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2012, 07:19 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,988,385 times

Advertisements

The left has made what should be a safe place for kids nothing more than Killing Zones with paper tiger LAW.

There is no links i said that.

This thread should be about what to do with mental defectives who are on meds freely roaming in society.

These people are the liberal lefts evil spawn and these people need to be dealt with in some other way then doping them up, and letting them roam at will.

The Feel Good Lies must stop.

This Thread Shall not be about the tool called gun.. It is about what gun owner should demand in LAW.

The first is to BAN GUN FREE ZONES. Killing Zones will not be tolerated any more.

Next to demand all school admin and teachers are trained and armed during all working hours, to protect the innocent.

A debate on what should be done with people who are mentally unfit, and are on known drugs and meds prescribed by doctors.

It is no longer socially acceptable to just let these people wander at will. They are sick or retarded or both. Either way they are loose cannons waiting to happen.

This is exactly the type of person that killed my in laws.....

I don't even want to hear that lefty bleedin heart whine in this thread. I hold you people and those of your ilk responsible for these tragedies, and you have almost no place in this thread.

For 50+ years all your ideas have failed. I want no more of you ideas anymore.

The gun is not the problem your evil spawn IS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2012, 07:22 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,474,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Next to demand all school admin and teachers are trained and armed during all working hours, to protect the innocent.
Why just in schools? Shouldn't there always be armed adults present anywhere children gather? Amusement parks, movie theaters, zoos, playgrounds, etc.? We can't be too careful.

Old 12-17-2012, 07:23 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,524,014 times
Not everyone on the Left hates guns! I'm a Leftist (Libertarian), and I consider our 2nd Amendment to be our most important one.

Old 12-17-2012, 07:24 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,566,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
Why just in schools? Shouldn't there always be armed adults present anywhere children gather? Amusement parks, movie theaters, zoos, playgrounds, etc.? We can't be too careful.
Yes! It will be just like the Wild, Wild, West. Isn't that what they want? Heck, let's arm the kids too.

Old 12-17-2012, 07:28 PM

5,450 posts, read 8,770,329 times
Mainstreaming and the like needs to stop. No school shootings when I was a kid and no mainstreaming either.

Some really need to be around others like themselves and not forced to be with the majority and for their own sake as well. Imagine how frustrating it must be to, day in and day out, be reminded of how different you are compared to others.

Also, bring back discipline. Please!

14,773 posts, read 21,525,216 times
Awe giving up on your country already? its okay you can go to Canada or Mexico or China or Wherever and it'll all be better

19,023 posts, read 25,988,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
You are free to debate that idea here. I will accept that.

Old 12-17-2012, 07:32 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,945,226 times
It may be a rant, but I couldn't agree more..

Old 12-17-2012, 07:35 PM

37,152 posts, read 42,269,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseyt719 View Post
Mainstreaming and the like needs to stop. No school shootings when I was a kid and no mainstreaming either.

Some really need to be around others like themselves and not forced to be with the majority and for their own sake as well. Imagine how frustrating it must be to, day in and day out, be reminded of how different you are compared to others.

Also, bring back discipline. Please!
What the H are you talking about?

Old 12-17-2012, 07:37 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,484,504 times
Quote:
Good luck with that. Most school boards are cutting back on expenses and can barely make payroll.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies