Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2012, 12:34 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,206,642 times

Advertisements

I love it when the same people who were demanding that we NUKE Afghanistan and Iraq after 911 are criticizing our foreign policy now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2012, 12:34 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,649,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Sorry cant help if you need glasses.

OK, point out the links that end with '.gov' or .'state.us'.

Yup our Presidents have innocent people murdered every month.

War is Hell. But I never saw any threads like this when Bush was president.

Obama could have ended the Wars in his first term. Why did he continue to go on murdering innocents? to get reelected of course.

To get re-elected?!?! I think he would have garnered even more votes if he HAD ended the war in Afghanistan. Your assertion makes no sense.

He could have pushed for the assault weapons ban in 2009. Why didn't he? So he could get reelected.

Hmmm...maybe there were more critical and immediate issues on his plate. After all, he inherited a horrible mess of a country.

Innocent American Children died so he could get reelected. It's like he pulled the trigger himself isnt it?
See above.

Old 12-22-2012, 12:35 PM

9,961 posts, read 17,527,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
Funny, look at my profile picture and say that with a straight face. Where do you think part of my ancestry is from?

Killing kids in drone attacks is wrong. There should be no whitewash of it because you're a democrat and Obama is a democrat. Or because you're a republican and Bush is a republican.

But the point is lost on you, the government is evil. It commits evil acts such as bombing and killing little kids then saying it's nothing but collateral damage. And you want more regulation (i.e give government more power).
I didn't say anything about my views, so don't pretend to know how I feel about these policies. I've been against the majority of US military actions since the invasion of Iraq.

Maybe someone needs to polish of their reading glasses.

There's hypocrisy on the left just as there is on the right, but I'm calling BS on a lot of these reactionary posts pretending to suddenly care about the victims of our foreign policy.

I'm not going to look at your profile picture because I don't know you, I don't pretend to know you, and I don't give a fark about whoever you are...

Old 12-22-2012, 12:42 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,063,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Why do these people do it?
It doesn't matter why they do it. We don't knowingly waste children just because it's convenient. In fact, we shouldn't be in the business of targeted assassinations of people resisting foreign occupation. We shouldn't be there in the first place.

Old 12-22-2012, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezus View Post
I didn't say anything about my views, so don't pretend to know how I feel about these policies. I've been against the majority of US military actions since the invasion of Iraq.
But you were for the Afghanistan invasion? The bombing of the balkans in the 90s? The Iraqi sanctions? And Gulf War 1?

Old 12-22-2012, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
I love it when the same people who were demanding that we NUKE Afghanistan and Iraq after 911 are criticizing our foreign policy now.
Who here in this thread has held those positions? Please point them out and shame them.

Old 12-22-2012, 12:49 PM

9,961 posts, read 17,527,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
But you were for the Afghanistan invasion? The bombing of the balkans in the 90s? The Iraqi sanctions? And Gulf War 1?
Would you like me to recite my personal feelings about every US military action going back to the Mexican-American war?

Why don't you share your own views, so I can not bother to read them.. .

Old 12-22-2012, 02:01 PM

3,490 posts, read 3,793,105 times
Quote:
When are reporters going to ask that question?

How many did you kill President Obama, as you point out the buck stops with you?

What can you do to keep from killing just one more child?

Obama-The buck stops with me. - YouTube

The Guilty Conscience of a Drone Pilot Who Killed a Child - Conor Friedersdorf - The Atlantic
I agree, the last two presidents and members of congress should be tried as war criminals.

Old 12-22-2012, 02:04 PM

4,156 posts, read 4,176,092 times
Quote:
When are reporters going to ask that question?

How many did you kill President Obama, as you point out the buck stops with you?

What can you do to keep from killing just one more child?

Obama-The buck stops with me. - YouTube

The Guilty Conscience of a Drone Pilot Who Killed a Child - Conor Friedersdorf - The Atlantic
Didn't you read the latest news?

It's not right that reporters not asking a scripted question during president new conference.

Old 12-22-2012, 02:08 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,980,467 times
Quote:
It's an honest question that should be pressed with every administration. How many innocent people do we kill every year?

I am usually very hawkish on defending this country but now that this President is bound and determined to use the CT tragedy to push his own agenda I think it's only right he list all those foreign and domestic innocents he is responsible for ordering murdered.

Yes list all those murdered by Bush and Darth Cheney as well.
You're the one showing hypocrisy. Trying to push your pro gun agenda, pretending to be caring for kids killed by our drones.

I'm for increased gun control and against the use of drones, and I didn't vote for Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies