Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2012, 11:38 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,717,554 times

Advertisements

When are reporters going to ask that question?

How many did you kill President Obama, as you point out the buck stops with you?

What can you do to keep from killing just one more child?

Obama-The buck stops with me. - YouTube

The Guilty Conscience of a Drone Pilot Who Killed a Child - Conor Friedersdorf - The Atlantic
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2012, 11:43 AM

2,884 posts, read 5,643,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
When are reporters going to ask that question?

How many did you kill President Obama, as you point out the buck stops with you?

What can you do to keep from killing just one more child?

Obama-The buck stops with me. - YouTube

The Guilty Conscience of a Drone Pilot Who Killed a Child - Conor Friedersdorf - The Atlantic
Along with the good Americans he has killed, the body count is rising.. Comrade obama loves the American body count the most...
that is why he deserves this Hawaiian vacation, killing is hard work..Ask Adolph

Old 12-22-2012, 11:47 AM

2,526 posts, read 3,005,980 times
Who cares?

How many innocent children were killed by US bombs that were dropped on defenseless German cities?
How many innocent children were killed when the US dropped nuclear bombs on Japan?
How many innocent children were killed when the US invaded Iraq?

When has the death of innocent people ever mattered? Certainly not when you are self-righteous. Self-righteous nations feel free to commit atrocities, announce their deep regret if their actions are "over the top," and carry on as though nothing ever happened. The only time those responsible are ever questioned is if they are on the losing end of things.

What else is new?

Old 12-22-2012, 11:49 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,449,435 times
this is the absolute dumbfounding and prophetic effect of the drone program
americans are ok with machine killing
trust me this information will have profound effect on police work in america and soon
robo cop will very soon be a reality.
also important note machines can determine if someone has a gun and if they are pointing it at you much faster than humans.
machines dont make mistakes.
machines dont discriminate racially
they are flawless and indifferent
and very obediant killers
u cant file a civil rights law suit against a machine

Old 12-22-2012, 11:55 AM

1,169 posts, read 1,520,193 times
Don't bother trying to show hypocrisy in a forum where it runs rampant.

Old 12-22-2012, 11:55 AM

It's an honest question that should be pressed with every administration. How many innocent people do we kill every year?

I am usually very hawkish on defending this country but now that this President is bound and determined to use the CT tragedy to push his own agenda I think it's only right he list all those foreign and domestic innocents he is responsible for ordering murdered.

Yes list all those murdered by Bush and Darth Cheney as well.

Old 12-22-2012, 12:01 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,652,910 times
When will our targets get a clue that they should not have their families near them if they want them to be safe?

It seems they themselves don't care about their own innocent children or civilians.

Old 12-22-2012, 12:01 PM

26,512 posts, read 15,088,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
trust me this information will have profound effect on police work in america and soon
also important note machines can determine if someone has a gun and if they are pointing it at you much faster than humans.
I actually heard an argument that these drone strikes ARE in fact showing racial discrimination/profiling. Innocent people are killed for proximity to a bad a guy. They are being profiled...you are nearby a bad guy so you are guilty.

Not saying anyone has to buy the argument, but one must remember that machines are man made and all sorts of human imperfections are imprinted on them.

Old 12-22-2012, 12:03 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,652,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
Wow! I hope Santa brings you a tinfoil had for christmas!

Old 12-22-2012, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Wow! I hope Santa brings you a tinfoil had for christmas!

Google
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies