Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2012, 06:13 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,751,778 times

Advertisements

OP: Okay, let's just imagine your mom has AIDS.

And they post it in the newspaper.

And it reads: Mrs Alphamale, mother of CD alphamale, has full blown AIDS. It is unknown how she contracted it but since she has AIDS, she is considered dangerous. Her address is __________(they really post your mom's address in the paper) "so AVOID this mother at all costs."

Whenever you "wonder" how others feel, look in the mirror....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2012, 07:44 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,780,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Should people who have aids have their names posted..?

There are prob so many people who are HIV positive and do not know it, that this question makes no sense.

Once infected , only a slight cold may be detected for a day or two...all the while infecting everyone for up to eight or nine years.

Over the past ten years I guarantee that you have probably been "exposed" to someone who was HIV positive and under treatment, you just don't know it because people who are infected DON'T GO AROUND ANNOUNCING IT!!!! It could be the butcher working at the supermarket (who cut the meat you purchased), it could be the salesperson who helped you at the store, it could be the person working in a restaurant - oh the horror!!! handling your food!!! It could be a co-worker, a cashier, the person standing behind you in line waiting to make a purchase, on a bus or a train, in a health club. Trust me - you have been exposed!!!

Do you run to the doctor every time you get the sniffles demanding a test for HIV???

Old 12-29-2012, 09:30 AM

6,414 posts, read 10,490,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
1) Gay men represent 1% of the population in America.

2) 62% of the people who contract HIV each year in America are Gay men

3) That would be at least 31,000 gay men, out of over 50,000 new known HIV in America each year.

It is a scientific fact that the male gay act is how aids has become what it is. Bi guys infect the women but the exposure is not nearly as successful as in the infamous gay act. Science knows with evidence aids is fueled and what it is, due to the male-male gay act.

4) Prof stats have estimated against data, that 1 in every 16 Black males alive today, will contract HIV before life end.

62% of all new, known HIV is attributed to gay men, yet they only represent "1% of the population".

The aggression and success of the aids virus is medically & scientifically attributed to the male gay act. A virus is an army and the battling ground against the human race is known to be, the gay male encounter.

Condoms will not work relative to the intensity of this virus, science also knows this.... The estimations for countries in Africa over the next 30-40 years are clear. ( I'm not doing what should be others research.
I have done my research too. gays are not responsible for the spread of HIV, it started with heterosexuals, it spreads through vaginal sex too, not just anal sex. Straight people spread it to other straight people, you just want to place the blame soley on gay men. The disease was around since the early 20th century and for most of the century it was a straight disease and it is still mostly a straight disease worldwide.

Old 12-29-2012, 12:33 PM

1,332 posts, read 1,989,631 times
Default Here we go with adding words to someone elses post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
The majority of people with AIDS are heterosexual---so is that the irresponsible lifestyle you are talking about?
You certainly would not have an agenda would you?

I did not mention any particular group being responsible...But you seem to want to crusade about something...And it certainly seems to be about the homosexual community.

The topic of this thread was if names should be posted in newspapers here (in the USA) like was done with gun owners (here in the USA).

But, since you and others here want to make it an issue - Taking that into consideration, here in the USA - it would be worthy of noting that though homosexuals represent about 10% of the population, male to male sexual contact represents about 50% of the transmission of Aids.

AIDS Diagnoses by Exposure Category - Kaiser State Health Facts

...As far as what is happening in poorer countries, the fact that the homosexual community tries to excuse away it's bad behavior and responsibility for spreading the disease here, and does so by abusing the misfortune of poor people of the world is discraceful.

The homosexual community here is not living in nearly primitive environments...but it certainly appears from published facts that they practice near primitive behavior in their sex lives....doesn't it?

Old 12-29-2012, 01:11 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
I have done my research too. gays are not responsible for the spread of HIV, it started with heterosexuals, it spreads through vaginal sex too, not just anal sex. Straight people spread it to other straight people, you just want to place the blame soley on gay men. The disease was around since the early 20th century and for most of the century it was a straight disease and it is still mostly a straight disease worldwide.

I talk to a leading world chemist our community about once every two weeks or so who has been working on this disease for about 6 years. Sometimes we discuss HIV and aids. Also, theres no point obviously in any one here trying to tell me that Ive got something wrong in the very general area's that Ive mentioned.

Last edited by stargazzer; 12-29-2012 at 01:54 PM..

Old 12-29-2012, 01:27 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerSA View Post
That's fine so long as all xians wear this tee shirt logo.
Ahhh Ha ha ha

Old 12-29-2012, 01:41 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,062,395 times
As much as I will be ridiculed for saying this, I'm very suspicious about the origins of HIV/AIDs.

Man has been having unprotected sex for thousands of years and eating monkeys for just as long (if you believe that story for how HIV was introduced into humans) and all of a sudden, in the 80s, we're slammed with AIDs?

I could believe it was introduced by some government experiment. Stranger things would have happened.

Old 12-29-2012, 01:48 PM

6,802 posts, read 6,713,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
As much as I will be ridiculed for saying this, I'm very suspicious about the origins of HIV/AIDs.

Man has been having unprotected sex for thousands of years and eating monkeys for just as long (if you believe that story for how HIV was introduced into humans) and all of a sudden, in the 80s, we're slammed with AIDs?

I could believe it was introduced by some government experiment. Stranger things would have happened.
It was invented by kids in the Valley in the '80's.

Oh wait, that's the plotline from "Weird Science", sorry.

Showering Is Real Fun Scene - Weird Science Movie (1985) - HD - YouTube

Old 12-29-2012, 01:51 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,062,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senno View Post
It was invented by kids in the Valley in the '80's.

Oh wait, that's the plotline from "Weird Science", sorry.
You mock but you know just as much as I do.

The difference?

I don't blindly believe what people from up high tell me.

Old 12-29-2012, 01:57 PM

6,802 posts, read 6,713,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
You mock but you know just as much as I do.

The difference?

I don't blindly believe what people from up high tell me.
LoL. I don't blindly believe what anon people from the internet tell me, either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies