Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 01:53 AM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,878,581 times

Advertisements

If there is nothing to hide, why not let let the issue of Obama's eligibility to hold office be aired out in court so it is put to rest once and for all for everybody?

Carroll released an order today refusing to hear a request for a hearing that is allowed under state law when there are doubts about a candidate’s eligibility.

Especially when there is a legal precedence for this to occur and to deny judicial process is a violation of this citizen's rights.

- this is ridiculous,
- such-and-such has been debunked,
- people who doubt his eligibility are stupid birthers

While effective in stifling conversation and intimidating many from pursuing their concerns,the above statements are not legal arguments.

Personally I have concerns because of the lack of the president to be forthcoming in response to questions about his eligibility, comments by himself alluding to foreign origin, comments written by himself in his self-avowed 'history' as being foreign born, credible forgery challenges to documents he did release and ambiguity concerning the legal definition of a Natural Born Citizen.

I believe this man is hiding something.

Old 01-06-2013, 02:02 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,193,867 times
Seriously? I believe that this birther issue has gotten a hold of some of the dumbest people and they seem to not be able to shake this...I wonder what the birthers use to latch onto before Obama came along...

Old 01-06-2013, 02:28 AM

552 posts, read 738,996 times
In my opinion you're ineligible to post seeing that you cannot get get the headline right.

Old 01-06-2013, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Seriously? I believe that this birther issue has gotten a hold of some of the dumbest people and they seem to not be able to shake this...I wonder what the birthers use to latch onto before Obama came along...
So you choose to go with rebuttal number three!
If people wish to verify an issue you don't want addressed, insult them and their intelligence.

Seems to me this says more about either your ignorance or your integrity.

If the president you support has nothing to hide why wouldn't you want this issue legitimately and judicially publicly addressed once so those who doubt his eligibility are shut up once and for all?

Unless, deep down in places you don't want to talk about at parties, you have your own doubts and suspicions.

Old 01-06-2013, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boycewv View Post
In my opinion you're ineligible to post seeing that you cannot get get the headline right.
In my opinion your ineligible to post seeing that you are by definition trolling.
You are adding nothing to the subject of the thread in an effort to entice or provoke an emotional response.

Old 01-06-2013, 02:47 AM

552 posts, read 738,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm1964 View Post
In my opinion your ineligible to post seeing that you are by definition trolling.
You are adding nothing to the subject of the thread in an effort to entice or provoke an emotional response.
Your trolling as you apparently haven't read the 50 other posts relating to the fringe idea that our president was born outside the USA. He will not stoop to your level by appearing in court to prove or disprove the obvious. The people voted him back in office they did not buy what your selling.

Old 01-06-2013, 02:48 AM

6,927 posts, read 6,940,124 times
I think that this is an issue that should be made a top priority for all Tea Party members and that they should start work on it at once, giving it their full attention.

Pssst! While they're distracted, Congress and everyone else could start addressing the real issues facing the country without Tea Party obstructionism.

Old 01-06-2013, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boycewv View Post
Your trolling as you apparently haven't read the 50 other posts relating to the fringe idea that our president was born outside the USA. He will not stoop to your level by appearing in court to prove or disprove the obvious. The people voted him back in office they did not buy what your selling.
No, I'm not trolling.
This is only about Obama's eligibility in general.
It is specifically about a judge disenfranchising a citizen of their legal rights in regards to questioning Obama's eligibility.

Did you read the article?

Old 01-06-2013, 03:54 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,646,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I assume racism, based on Obama not being white enough to suit them, is what keep birthers motivated.

Old 01-06-2013, 03:59 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,475,781 times
JWM isn`t keeping up. Birtherism has been replaced with Benghaziism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies