Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 09:27 PM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,878,581 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.XXX View Post
According to Glen Beck when he inquired about purchasing Current TV...He was informed that Al Gore would never sell his station to anyone the likes of Beck...yet he sells to a Terrorist News Network...

Does the left really feel that conservatives are much more dangerous than Islamic terrorists...If so why?
ummm, no.
When is the last time any of these guys planned to murder innocent women and children much less carried out these plans?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2013, 12:15 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,293,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boycewv View Post
I don't live in fear, nor do I obsess about it.
You should, now go buy guns, buy 5 of them

Old 01-12-2013, 01:35 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,228,838 times
Seems like fewer and fewer people are paying attention to those guys. Their time is running out so no, not scared of them.

Always worried about whackos though, there will be others that take their place.

Old 01-12-2013, 07:11 AM

1,167 posts, read 1,122,801 times
Quote:
Seems like fewer and fewer people are paying attention to those guys.
I don't know about that..

Rush's audience..............15 million listeners weekly

Glen Beck's audience........2 million viewers daily

Sean Hannity audience.....14 million listeners weekly

Old 01-12-2013, 08:06 AM

2,240 posts, read 1,386,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
Yes, because they're far more likely to truly harm America than any goat herder living in a cave in Afghanistan. Sure, the religious crazies can occasionally do a terrorist attack but the far right does tens of thousands of violent terrorist attacks right here in America every year while the right wing media excuses them and enables them to continue carrying out their campaign of violence.

THAT is a far bigger threat to the country and its people. It doesn't mean we ignore the foreign threats but it does mean we need to focus more attention on right wing domestic terrorism as well as their leaders.

You must have lost your mind. I gotta see some evidence of right wing domestic terrorism. Cite please.
You have to be responsible for what you post. Can't throw out incendiary statements without sourcing.

Old 01-12-2013, 08:22 AM

Quote:
You must have lost your mind. I gotta see some evidence of right wing domestic terrorism. Cite please.
You have to be responsible for what you post. Can't throw out incendiary statements without sourcing.
I think he's confused about Occupy Wall Street being right wing domestic terrorism...

Old 01-12-2013, 08:29 AM

1,976 posts, read 2,353,887 times
Quote:
According to Glen Beck when he inquired about purchasing Current TV...He was informed that Al Gore would never sell his station to anyone the likes of Beck...yet he sells to a Terrorist News Network...

Does the left really feel that conservatives are much more dangerous than Islamic terrorists...If so why?
Do I fear the mentally ill? Nope.

Old 01-12-2013, 09:18 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,193,867 times
Quote:
I don't know about that..

Rush's audience..............15 million listeners weekly

Glen Beck's audience........2 million viewers daily

Sean Hannity audience.....14 million listeners weekly
There is almost 200 million voters, so very few people listen to these guys.

Old 01-12-2013, 09:51 AM

Quote:
There is almost 200 million voters, so very few people listen to these guys.
Your forgetting about the additional audience in the millions that listen to other conservative talk radio show hosts across the country...

Old 01-12-2013, 09:58 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,193,867 times
Quote:
Your forgetting about the additional audience in the millions that listen to other conservative talk radio show hosts across the country...
You do know their audience overlaps, it is basically the same 20 million people watching all of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies