Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2013, 02:09 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,776,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
Who does this?
Fundamentalist Extremists. They've perfected the art of making Christianity look awful.

Old 01-13-2013, 02:09 PM

33,544 posts, read 37,145,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The Gospel of course.
Fables are not truth.

Old 01-13-2013, 02:11 PM

Quote:
It is a part of the LBGT attack on Christian faith. Anyone who talks about his faith will be attacked mercilessly and will be insulted and declared mentally unstable, rude, hateful, bigot etc. I see it on these forums all the time. They think they have gained enough support to fnally show their true colors and openly attack those who follow Christ.

This is what people warned about years ago when the LBGT community first started their campaign. Obviously they were correct.
You don't practice the Christian faith, you practice an abomination known as Fundamentalism that has nothing to do with Christ, and rightfully deserves to be condemned just like Jihadist Islam or any other disgusting ideology.

Old 01-13-2013, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Do you? Are you being called names?

I'm a straight Christian and have proclaimed it here many times. I've had exactly ONE nasty post about it and that was from one of the more well-known, straight atheists. I turned the other cheek. Big deal.

I also have LGBT friends. I lived in an area that had a huge gay population. It was famous as a gay community. I've never had a single LGBT person attack my faith. (Though some of them are Christians so that may have something to do with it. ) You get what you give in this world. If you are promoting intolerance..... expect to get it back. In spades.

If you promote love - and the message of Christ was love - expect it to be returned to you. In spades.
Fundamentalists must cling to their persecution complex. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Jesus said his followers would be persecuted. So Fundamentalists say nasty things at people, make everyone hate them, and claim "See, we must be doing things right, we're being persecuted just as Jesus said we would!"

Old 01-13-2013, 02:17 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,995,315 times
Nothing to see here. The perpetual victimhood of the left wing strikes again. They probably wrote it themselves, looking for sympathy, money, and attention to advance their gay agenda cause, much like this lunatic-

Lesbian Fakes Hate Attack In Which She Carved Anti Gay Slur Into Skin

Old 01-13-2013, 02:18 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
You don't practice the Christian faith, you practice an abomination known as Fundamentalism that has nothing to do with Christ, and rightfully deserves to be condemned just like Jihadist Islam or any other disgusting ideology.
I believe in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you claim it has nothing to do with Christ, then what can I say other than "thanks for sharing your personal opinon".

Have a nice day.

Old 01-13-2013, 02:19 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,310,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
I believe that Jesus would have said "Go and sin no more." As he had said to many of his disciples.

Sodomites were NOT seen as normal....due to health risks.
What you believe is up to you. Fact, however, states that Jesus never uttered a word about homosexuals.

Old 01-13-2013, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Evangelize:

- Convert or seek to convert (someone) to Christianity

- Preach the Christian gospel.
And as a result of his actions, he turned who knows how many people away from Christianity because he's a jerk who makes Christianity look pathetic.

"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."

Old 01-13-2013, 02:20 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,466,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Nothing to see here. The perpetual victimhood of the left wing strikes again. They probably wrote it themselves, looking for sympathy, money, and attention to advance their gay agenda cause, much like this lunatic-

Lesbian Fakes Hate Attack In Which She Carved Anti Gay Slur Into Skin
The bigot admitted he did it.....

Old 01-13-2013, 02:22 PM

Quote:
I believe in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. If you claim it has nothing to do with Christ, then what can I say other than "thanks for sharing your personal opinon".

Have a nice day.
"By their fruit you shall know them". Nope, sorry try again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies