Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2013, 05:00 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,427,122 times

Advertisements

This is what happens when you feed into the narcissism of children. Gays think they can push buttons without repercussions.

Quote:
Obama was delivering a speech at a DNC event at a private home in Washington shortly after 6 p.m. when a protester began shouting for the president to sign an executive order to protect gay and lesbian rights, according to pool reports.

"One of the things I don't do well is this," Obama reportedly responded to loud applause. She then left the podium and walked toward the heckler, saying she could "listen to me or you can take the mic, but I'm leaving. You all decide. You have one choice."
First Lady Heckled by Gay Rights Advocate, Threatens to Leave Event - ABC News

Old 06-05-2013, 05:05 AM

156 posts, read 116,334 times
Lol.

The militant feminist have many enemies, but it's at their own behest. I've never seen a special interest group tear itself apart as quickly as these behemoths.

Old 06-05-2013, 05:17 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,825,816 times
The tolerance and acceptance of gays and lesbians has been stretched thin. It is one thing to want equality. It is another thing to seek a dominant position in society. People are at the point of entering into an attitude of resentment regarding gay and lesbian rights. They have equal protection under the law. They are even allowed to marry if the wish. What more do they want? Respect is the mutual transfer of power. It is a two way street. I can't help but think that there are supporters of the gay revolution and gay and lesbian activists who do not respect straight society BUT expect that straight society should respect them no matter what.

Firstly to heckle the First Lady who is a straight woman in a very important position is a mistake- to show contempt for First Lady - who is the President's wife and mother of his children clearly shows that this heckler has no respect for anyone who is not like them. There is great prejudice in some gay rights advocates. They do not seem happy with acceptance...they seem to want to dominate. The mindless emotion of hate is not exclusive to straight society.

Old 06-05-2013, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by archon445 View Post
Lol.

The militant feminist have many enemies, but it's at their own behest. I've never seen a special interest group tear itself apart as quickly as these behemoths.
Personally I don't have a problem with real feminists. I don't have a problem with lesbians either. In my experience I notice that their are two kinds of feminists...and two kinds of lesbians. One category HATES males. The other does not. Live and let live...love and let love...but don't hate me for no reason - to hate all males is akin to whites hating all blacks. Militants make a career out of hate because they have no other purpose in life.

Old 06-05-2013, 05:27 AM

479 posts, read 661,138 times
The question is why would anyone want to associate with either Moochelle or the dyke?

Doesn't sound like a fun or moral bunch and I would be happy to see both
leave the room, the state, for that matter the U.S.

Old 06-05-2013, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notcocblocked View Post
I think Gays have gone too far. They are like Ellen D in the 90s when she could not shut her mouth about it. People moved away from her. Do what you want just shut the hell up and keep it out of our face. Stupid dyke.
There are so-called "dykes" who are not stupid. I know one very sweet lesbian who works at my local paint store and she is kind - loving and adorable...because she is intelligent enough to know that a persons should be judged on their character rather than their orientation. As for Ellen....She's arrogant and a promoter of the "life style" - I wish she would calm down and be a human being instead of the lesbian goddess and milking lesbianism for all it is worth. It irks me to see soccer moms bowing at the feet of Ellen and worshiping her.

Old 06-05-2013, 05:30 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,726,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
The tolerance and acceptance of gays and lesbians has been stretched thin. It is one thing to want equality. It is another thing to seek a dominant position in society. People are at the point of entering into an attitude of resentment regarding gay and lesbian rights. They have equal protection under the law. They are even allowed to marry if the wish. What more do they want? Respect is the mutual transfer of power. It is a two way street. I can't help but think that there are supporters of the gay revolution and gay and lesbian activists who do not respect straight society BUT expect that straight society should respect them no matter what.

Firstly to heckle the First Lady who is a straight woman in a very important position is a mistake- to show contempt for First Lady - who is the President's wife and mother of his children clearly shows that this heckler has no respect for anyone who is not like them. There is great prejudice in some gay rights advocates. They do not seem happy with acceptance...they seem to want to dominate. The mindless emotion of hate is not exclusive to straight society.
They are misfits who live to shock, to disrupt, to offend....just as happened here.

A big thumbs up to the First Lady! The misfits have most people bowing, kowtowing, and cowering in fear.

Old 06-05-2013, 05:31 AM

1,160 posts, read 1,431,748 times
My estimation of Michelle has just unexpectedly gone up against all odds.

Old 06-05-2013, 05:32 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,711,454 times
Of course, only self-serving bigotry would warp the first lady's rightful repudiation of the heckler into something having to do with the fact that the woman was a lesbian, instead of what was the real cause of the first lady's reaction: because the heckler was a heckler.

The event was at a private home, and hosts of the event are themselves lesbians, and condemned the heckling along with practically the rest of those in attendance. Again, because the heckler was a heckler; not because she was a lesbian.

An anti-war activist interrupting a speech by the President last month isn't repudiated because she's an anti-war activist. It's because she's a heckler. A Tea Party activist heckling a speech by former House Speaker Newt Gingrich in Tampa Bay last year isn't repudiated because he's a Tea Party activist. It's because he's a heckler. It is the heckling that is offensive, in those cases, not the identity, orientation, or perspective of the heckler.

Old 06-05-2013, 05:55 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
This is what happens when you feed into the narcissism of children. Gays think they can push buttons without repercussions.

First Lady Heckled by Gay Rights Advocate, Threatens to Leave Event - ABC News
They will never stop. You give them the little finger, and they take the whole hand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies