Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2013, 04:51 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,051,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
Most people's daughters don't have entire online forums full of people dedicated to destroying their parents.
He chose to be potus.

It comes with the territory.

The point is valid....why are HIS daughters more important than yours?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2013, 04:52 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,305,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
And you think only Obama and Hollywood should have protection right?
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Common, prove you truly stand behind Obama

Put a sign in your front yard .... "This Home Is Gun Free"

Or are you a hypocrite like the MSM reporter and Eric holder.

I know you think you are being witty and caustic with your unceasing repetitive diatribe but...you're not. My having a gun or not has nothing to do with supporting Obama and/or gun control. I know plenty of gun owners that support stringent background checks, decreased magazine capacities and other control measures. Of course, those people also don't believe Obama is the Anti-Christ or next coming of Hitler either. They are actually educated in politics and history.

Old 01-17-2013, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
His daughters' lives are at more risk than your typical citizen. Secret Service goes with the territory of being a high profile political family member. SS are federal law enforcement and thus are required to carry firearms.
"For me not for thee."?

Is this what you're saying?

Old 01-17-2013, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I finally got a chance to watch the ad. The "punchline" is "armed security for his kids, gun free zones for yours". Now...just what is remotely wrong about that? What is inaccurate? I don't begrudge the president's kids having armed security. I do question the mentality that says a solution that somehow is perfectly reasonable for his children is somehow unreasonable for the children of the people that employ him. The level of narcissism the man displays knows no bounds.
Ummm. Didn't he just say, less than 24 hours ago, that one of his executive orders would be to provide funding to schools for "resource officers"? That funding can be used for guards. So what's the problem now?

Old 01-17-2013, 04:54 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,168,392 times
Default Obamas kids in an attack ad...new low

I feel that the President, congress, and the nra can argue all day long, basically business as usual about gun/ammo restrictions. But to drag Obamas girls into the fray is disgusting. I just saw the NRA attack ad, and I cant believe they put this out. They really should be able to present cogent arguments for their side without doing this, its very sad.

Old 01-17-2013, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
He chose to be potus.

It comes with the territory.

The point is valid....why are HIS daughters more important than yours?
An immature POV.

It has been this way for 111 years, since TR was president. Where was the outrage all those years?

Old 01-17-2013, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
I feel that the President, congress, and the nra can argue all day long, basically business as usual about gun/ammo restrictions. But to drag Obamas girls into the fray is disgusting. I just saw the NRA attack ad, and I cant believe they put this out. They really should be able to present cogent arguments for their side without doing this, its very sad.
You were told to be outraged.

No clear thinking, intellectually honest person would see this as an outrage.

Stating that the presidents daughters (not showing photos, or naming names) have armed protection 24/7.....but the same protection is not respected by obama for OUR children is simply the truth.

The leftie "rabbit ears" are getting more and more paranoid.

Old 01-17-2013, 05:02 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times
There's already a thread about this.

Needing a little personal attention perhaps?

lol, alpha. Either Chrissy Tingle or Mr Ed the Talking Azz must have had an exploding head incident, and lefty goofs took their cue to start multiple threads about how outraged they are.

Old 01-17-2013, 05:14 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times
Obama uses other peoples children for his political gains. So there is no reason his cant be used.
His children are being attacked, Obama is. But his kids are the subject and in context, its absolutely a fair point by the NRA.

You take issue with hit? Oh well. Get over it. There's nothing wrong with what the NRA did.

You want to know what is wrong? Using children like Obama and other anti-life people do, without having the guts to tell them to their face that they would be just fine and proud had their mothers chose to say they didnt deserve a chance to breath and live.

Old 01-17-2013, 05:23 AM

24,411 posts, read 23,065,142 times
Al Qaeda and the taleban hide behind children.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies