Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2013, 07:23 PM

215 posts, read 182,413 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post

So that is your problem. Your mad because Blacks worked in the factories. You want a society with the rule of "No Blacks Allowed". Last time I checked, Blacks were often denied entry into unions.

If you have a problem with Blacks being part of this society, too bad. This is America where everyone who is a citizen is suppose to have their freedom. If you have a problem with that, tough. It is not my problem if you have a problem with me having access to the same stuff as Whites do. If all you can do is talk out of anger, then it's not my problem. It's yours.
It was the tip of the iceberg. I do fine with my situation currently. My point was that innitiated this migration north. I'm still one of the last few Caucasians left in the inner city here, so I deal with minorities daily - most times in a pleasant and cordial manner. However...

Using a factual anecdotal on the situation, this can sum it up. My father graduated from a high school here in '69 and he could count on one hand the amount of minorities there were in his 1000+ student body and the city here had virtually NO violent crime rate. Fast forward to my graduating class in '00 and minorities made up 75% of the student body; crime rate in the city has sky rocketed and white flight has led to the area being FAR more minority.

I'll ask you again in a rhetorical manner, what have whites in MN gained from minorities moving in? Nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Prince alone has brought in more economic benefit to your state than your entire lineage.
A couple points:

Love Prince and his music and it's cool that he's half white. (Been to Paisley and seen Prince live and loved it)

I've heard Prince is a major egomaniac who is full of himself, so regardless of whether he was born here or not isn't really pertinent anymore. If you're a douche, you're a douche. Unfortunate because I had so much more respect for him.

Old 01-18-2013, 07:27 PM

73,024 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptic View Post
It was the tip of the iceberg. I'm still one of the last few Caucasians left in the inner city here, so I deal with minorities daily - most times in a pleasant and cordial manner. However...

Using a factual anecdotal on the situation, this can sum it up. My father graduated from a high school here in '69 and he could count on one hand the amount of minorities there were in his 1000+ student body and the city here had virtually NO violent crime rate. Fast forward to my graduating class in '00 and minorities made up 75% of the student body; crime rate in the city has sky rocketed and white flight has led to the area being FAR more minority.

I'll ask you again in a rhetorical manner, what have whites in MN gained from minorities moving in? Nothing.

A couple points:

Love Prince and his music and it's cool that he's half white. (Been to Paisley and seen Prince live and loved it)

I've heard Prince is a major egomaniac who is full of himself, so regardless of whether he was born here or not isn't really pertinent anymore. If you're a douche, you're a douche. Unfortunate because I had so much more respect for him.
Like I said before, not my problem. If you have a problem with Blacks as a whole, not my problem. Just you keep away from me. I've dealt with enough hostility in my life.

Old 01-18-2013, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Like I said before, not my problem. If you have a problem with Blacks as a whole, not my problem. Just you keep away from me. I've dealt with enough hostility in my life.
It's funny, isn't that the moral of the discussion I've put forth with you over the last day or so of discussions with you?

Who really wants to keep away from who? Everywhere we whites go minorities follow us. Don't like us, don't follow us.

Sincerely

Old 01-18-2013, 07:38 PM

Quote:
It's funny, isn't that the moral of the discussion I've put forth with you over the last day or so of discussions with you?

Who really wants to keep away from who? Everywhere we whites go minorities follow us. Don't like us, don't follow us.

Sincerely
I don't have a problem with Whites. I would even date a White female if given the opportunity. Actually, I would date or marry a woman of any ethnicity as long as she shared the same faith as me. My problem is not with Whites as a whole. My problem is with you and your attitude.

This is MY country. My ancestors made as much contribution to this nation as yours. I have the same freedom to live anywhere I want, travel where I want. If I want to live in a certain neighborhood, then it is my choice. If you happen to be my neighbor and you don't like it, you can leave too. We both have the same freedom to live wherever we want. If that is what you have a problem with, then it's your problem, not mine.

Old 01-18-2013, 07:45 PM

Quote:
I don't have a problem with Whites. I would even date a White female if given the opportunity. Actually, I would date or marry a woman of any ethnicity as long as she shared the same faith as me. My problem is not with Whites as a whole. My problem is with you and your attitude.

This is MY country. My ancestors made as much contribution to this nation as yours. I have the same freedom to live anywhere I want, travel where I want. If I want to live in a certain neighborhood, then it is my choice. If you happen to be my neighbor and you don't like it, you can leave too. We both have the same freedom to live wherever we want. If that is what you have a problem with, then it's your problem, not mine.
Fair enough. Remember though that the facts prove minorities everywhere go where we go despite some our efforts to seperate ourselves from certain people.

That's problematic; not as problematic as a white boy like me trying to walk through Cabrini Green at this time of night as it is for you to walk through Fargo at the same time, so keep it in mind.

Sincerely.

Old 01-18-2013, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Fair enough. Remember though that the facts prove minorities everywhere go where we go despite some our efforts to seperate ourselves from certain people.

That's problematic; not as problematic as a white boy like me trying to walk through Cabrini Green at this time of night as it is for you to walk through Fargo at the same time, so keep it in mind.

Sincerely.
Minorities go everywhere because we have a right to. The same right that you have.

How would it be problematic for me to go through Fargo if I am not a criminal, if I am obeying the law?

Old 01-18-2013, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Minorities go everywhere because we have a right to. The same right that you have.

How would it be problematic for me to go through Fargo if I am not a criminal, if I am obeying the law?
Since you can't address my rhetorical question about minorities following us everywhere we go like hungry little children - that's why it was rhetorical - unanswerable - I won't bother to address yours.

Sincerely

I sincerely do wish you the best and wish you would address the problem in YOUR community before getting all self righteous about the deficiencies in white communities. We have our problems - you have yours. Maybe...MAYBE, some day we can all live together in peace. But it starts with you and yours my friend...you and yours.

Old 01-18-2013, 08:08 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,037,907 times
Quote:

Most wouldn't take issue with minorities going here or there, except for the fact that communities made up of a higher minority population equates to more crime and violence. That is the problem of demographics with sectors of the minority communities, unfortunately more so the black community. Thus far, when the minority population starts to out number non-minorities, things start going down hill.

And what's strange is how whites are still viewed as largely racist by some today, yet there isn't anywhere in America where blacks or other minorities are literally too frightened to go or no better to stay clear from. Yet, us whites pretty much have communities in every state where we know not to go near.

Show me a white community today where an Eilman incident (look it up if you dont know it and its one of many) would be almost guaranteed to happen to a minority.

Old 01-18-2013, 08:17 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:

A couple points:

I've seen both of Prince's parents. Neither of them are white. Not that it would matter in any event - because it wouldn't.

Quote:
Lots of people in Minnesota and other parts of the world are egomaniacs who are full of themselves. Even some of those wonderful, pristine Caucasians you love so much actually have egos. Some are even douches. Film at 11.

Last edited by Lucario; 01-18-2013 at 08:26 PM..

Old 01-18-2013, 08:21 PM

9,639 posts, read 6,019,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Non whites are still the root cause of violent crimes.
You don't get out much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies