Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2013, 07:29 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,505,887 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
You loathe Romney and Palin why? What have they done to you?
What have they done for anybody is the real question..

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Why so much hate? Flip flops? Obama has as many.

How is he a loser? Happy family, financially independent, many charitable acts...

Lot of poor winners on here that don't listen to Obama's words of rising above personal attacks.
Oh please, we're responding to what Romney and his people/family have said. They don't get a pass because they lost, horribly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2013, 07:41 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,375,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
It's not so much a question as it is a prognostication. It's what they COULD have done, or FAILED to do. It's better that we DON'T know.

Old 01-21-2013, 08:13 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Why so much hate? Flip flops? Obama has as many.

How is he a loser? Happy family, financially independent, many charitable acts...

Lot of poor winners on here that don't listen to Obama's words of rising above personal attacks.
Actually at this point of the game I don't care for either one of them, but how he represented himself and spoke ill of the people I hope that he pleasures himself in the most painful way.

Old 01-21-2013, 08:19 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,388,935 times
Default Romney doesn't matter

Romney is no more relevant than a pimple on the sunken butt of an elderly school teacher in the backwoods of a remote village in Kenya.

Frankly, I don't care if he's doing OK or going to hell.

Old 01-21-2013, 08:23 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,495,383 times
Defeat on a national scale is, humiliating. I don't blame him for wanting to step out of the limelight for a while after a grueling campaign. I didn't vote for him but I do wish him well as he tries to figure out what the next chapter of his life holds.

Old 01-21-2013, 08:34 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,464,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
Nobody has EVER called me a liberal. I am NOT a liberal. I just dislike (or is it loathe?) Mitt Romney ... AND Sarah Palin. I just happened to see this article on my homepage and made the OP.
And why exactly did you make that post? Romney's not planning to watch the inauguration. Okay. So what?

Old 01-21-2013, 08:53 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,375,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
And why exactly did you make that post? Romney's not planning to watch the inauguration. Okay. So what?
Because it's CD. Tagg's comment was more amusing, actually. We know the opposite is true. Sure, if I was the Romney clan, I wouldn't watch the election either.

Old 01-21-2013, 08:55 PM

4,684 posts, read 4,574,213 times
The Romneys were never anything more than stalking-horses for the House of Bush anyway.

No great loss to anyone.

Old 01-21-2013, 09:14 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,037,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Why don't you post this again the next time one of your right wing pals bring up Chappaquidick
That's nowhere near the same, the Kennedy family was actually in national political office for decades and had a hand in a ton of legislation that actually affected people all over the country. Palin might have affected a few people in Alaska as gov. but how has Romney affected anyone politically other than people in Mass from when he was gov?

Old 01-21-2013, 09:16 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,037,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post

Oh please, we're responding to what Romney and his people/family have said. They don't get a pass because they lost, horribly.
Aside from starting or restarting businesses which employed thousands of Americans, not much I guess.

So you're targeting the Romney family months after the election because of something he said? How pathetic does a person's life have to be that they can't move on and find something current to spend their time worrying about? If mindless Obama supporters cared 1/10th as much about finding a job as they do about bashing those who they don't agree with this country might not be tanking like it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies