Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 07:14 AM

1,501 posts, read 1,731,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
So are you saying the SSA screwed up and issued Obama a redundant number, or are you saying Obama stole Bounel's number?
I like how that website is rather vague where they got the redundant SS# information from. They did a "database pull" and got two hits. What database? It doesn't appear to be the SSA's database, so whose is it and who controls what information is entered in there?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2013, 07:14 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,442,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcattwood View Post
I guess I am not seeing why he would need to steal one in the first place.
Me neither but never the less, he has been using the same number that is the same as Harrison J. Bounel's.

Old 01-23-2013, 07:15 AM

2,836 posts, read 3,502,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
I often wonder if the people who post all these silly birther things get paid to do so. It is hard to believe that anyone would spend so much time looking foolish for free.
I think you are right; these people are in it for the money for as long as it lasts. None of the challenges to President Obama's eligibility have succeeded because there is no person that has standing to sue; and, for that reason, the federal courts do not have subject matter jurisdiction over the matter. These spurious lawsuits and frivolous appeals have no merit. They will slacken when their proponents are sanctioned under the federal rules. No doubt, the speculation will continue unabated; but after speculation has done its worst, they will finally cease when the lawyers find nothing more to be made from them.

Old 01-23-2013, 07:25 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,797,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
The man Harrison J. Bounel has been dead and would be 120 years old if alive today. Why is the SS Administration denying access to a FOIA request to a dead man?
The denial is in the letter. There is also the option to appeal the denial. (Don't see that appeal) If that doesn't work, take it to court and make an argument if you truly believe that you can prove your case, but there is no guarantee you would win the case.

Old 01-23-2013, 07:26 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,442,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendell Phillips View Post
I think you are right; these people are in it for the money for as long as it lasts. None of the challenges to President Obama's eligibility have succeeded because there is no person that has standing to sue; and, for that reason, the federal courts do not have subject matter jurisdiction over the matter. These spurious lawsuits and frivolous appeals have no merit. They will slacken when their proponents are sanctioned under the federal rules. No doubt, the speculation will continue unabated; but after speculation has done its worst, they will finally cease when the lawyers find nothing more to be made from them.
Wendell, please explain how Harrison J. Bounel and Obama are tied together with the same social security number? Go back and look at the data base pull and the 1940 census in the OP.

Old 01-23-2013, 07:26 AM

12,149 posts, read 8,440,117 times
I think he's a citizen. He doesn't always act very American, but he's a citizen. He was elected. We have a responsibility, barring any obvious fraud, to support him. It's the way our system works.

Old 01-23-2013, 07:28 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,245,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
I think he's a citizen. He doesn't always act very American, but he's a citizen. He was elected. We have a responsibility, barring any obvious fraud, to support him. It's the way our system works.
Not if he wasn't eligible to be President in the first place. Why do you think they took Lance Armstrong's trophies away?

Last edited by Bideshi; 01-23-2013 at 08:32 AM..

Old 01-23-2013, 07:31 AM

28,163 posts, read 25,380,580 times
Where are all the RW people in power who would benefit from this information? If the information were valid, you know damned well the RW'ers would be all over it, trying to impeach Obama.

Old 01-23-2013, 07:34 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,974,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendell Phillips View Post
The story isn't going anywhere; it's got no legs.
But it does have someone else's 9 numbers.............isn't that a part of identity theft????

Old 01-23-2013, 07:41 AM

30,184 posts, read 18,770,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Wendell, please explain how Harrison J. Bounel and Obama are tied together with the same social security number? Go back and look at the data base pull and the 1940 census in the OP.

This is what these people cannot seem to explain, as it is inexplicable. So, as good liberals, they ignore what seems to be an impossibility and try to sweep it under the rug.

If this guy was a republican and had someone else's social security number, I can assure you it would be front page news. But, with the media in the tank for Obama and a population of morons, no one seems to care. It may be the biggest fraud ever perpetrated in world history and no one cares.

If Obama was a republican, I would want to know. Now if he has a legit number, it should be easy to prove. But why someone else's number?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies