Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 03:01 PM

3,382 posts, read 8,651,987 times

Advertisements

Alright I am not a major conspiracy nut, I am sure there is some bullhonky out there. But I am wondering recently with the attempts to get kneejerk reactions from lawmakers, how things get looked over and passed on. Is our government hearding us like sheep? Just seems there are things that get a little tin foil hat paranoid, but at the same time it seems like alot fo stuff is brought up.

Examples...

President's Birth Certificate, I am not a Birther, but honestly I think the birthers have brought up alot of interesting questions about it, that seem like they could have been easily squashed. Just seems like there are alot of questions.

Benghazi scandle. There was alot of push to make it seem not like a terrorist attack, but lean it towards a retaliation for some youtube video. It just seems unusual our intelligence agency would miss that, but ath much. Is our government lieing to us to avoid another call for an attack on terror?

Fast and Furious scandal. This whole thing just seems to be swept under the carpet a little and kept under wraps but when you dig into it, there seems to be alot of cover up style things.

Sandy Hook. Alot of talk of there may never have even been a Assault rifle used. Knee jerk reactions on gun control right away. The conspiracy videos of no record of Adam Lanza for the last 3 years, and the conspiracy sites of homeland security actors.

Voter fraud scandels(honeslty why do we hear of this stuff but never see people tracked down and put in prison?)

There is a bit of mindless rambling on my part I was just thinking I see some validity to some points, I see some stuff not publicized widely, then I see other things focused on like crazy. I really wonder are we experiencing normal America? Or is there a giant web of lies and fabrications in an effort to control the populations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2013, 03:10 PM

1,509 posts, read 2,429,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangEater82 View Post
Alright I am not a major conspiracy nut, I am sure there is some bullhonky out there. But I am wondering recently with the attempts to get kneejerk reactions from lawmakers, how things get looked over and passed on. Is our government hearding us like sheep? Just seems there are things that get a little tin foil hat paranoid, but at the same time it seems like alot fo stuff is brought up.

Examples...

President's Birth Certificate, I am not a Birther, but honestly I think the birthers have brought up alot of interesting questions about it, that seem like they could have been easily squashed. Just seems like there are alot of questions.

Benghazi scandle. There was alot of push to make it seem not like a terrorist attack, but lean it towards a retaliation for some youtube video. It just seems unusual our intelligence agency would miss that, but ath much. Is our government lieing to us to avoid another call for an attack on terror?

Fast and Furious scandal. This whole thing just seems to be swept under the carpet a little and kept under wraps but when you dig into it, there seems to be alot of cover up style things.

Sandy Hook. Alot of talk of there may never have even been a Assault rifle used. Knee jerk reactions on gun control right away. The conspiracy videos of no record of Adam Lanza for the last 3 years, and the conspiracy sites of homeland security actors.

Voter fraud scandels(honeslty why do we hear of this stuff but never see people tracked down and put in prison?)

There is a bit of mindless rambling on my part I was just thinking I see some validity to some points, I see some stuff not publicized widely, then I see other things focused on like crazy. I really wonder are we experiencing normal America? Or is there a giant web of lies and fabrications in an effort to control the populations.
They have been easily squashed. Try The Fogbow or Dr. Conspiracy's Debunkers Guide to Obama Conspiracy Theories for starters. What questions are there that you still have outstanding?

Old 01-23-2013, 03:11 PM

Sandy Hook

Has Adam Lanza Even Been Alive The Last 3 Years? - YouTube

The Sandy Hook Actors | Conspiracy Theories

Old 01-23-2013, 03:41 PM

1,035 posts, read 1,397,929 times
The government DOES try to control us and what we hear. Of course we've been lied to, many times

Old 01-23-2013, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrucker212 View Post
The government DOES try to control us and what we hear. Of course we've been lied to, many times
Does it seem like its been on the rise? Or at least openly exposed then kind of shuffled under the carpet.

Old 01-23-2013, 04:18 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,850,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangEater82
Is our government tryig to control us and are we being lied to through the media?
Yes to both and its been going on for MANY YEARS!!!!!!!

Old 01-23-2013, 04:22 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,076,068 times
Quote:

Examples...

With the exception of the birth certificate, I 100% agree with you...... the Dems have been covered big time with these things, especially Fast and Furious, voter fraud and Benghazi

Sandy Hook was a tragedy, but the Dems shamelessly politicized it while the rest of us grieved. The blatant lying regarding the weapons as well have made me respect the Dems less than zero

Old 01-23-2013, 04:46 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,518,058 times
Quote:
Does it seem like its been on the rise? Or at least openly exposed then kind of shuffled under the carpet.
Our government is made up of professional liars from both parties. Are they lying more these days, I'm not sure, but I question anything they say.

Old 01-23-2013, 04:48 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,212,292 times
All part of the Obama's New World Order to form a one world Communist Muslim government.

Old 01-23-2013, 04:52 PM

19,029 posts, read 14,213,258 times
In Federalist Paper #46, 1788, James Madison argued that Americans should not fear the “federal” government to be established under the new compact constitution. He argued that since the American people are armed, unlike other nations whose governments fear an armed populace, no federal army led by an ambitious leader could defeat the States and their stalwart militiamen, who would outnumber and outgun any standing army.

OOOPS. Now we see the hidden agenda to diminish the rights of the people to bear "scary guns".

Disarming the law abiding, even partially, does NOTHING to deter the predator, the thug, the strong, who prey upon the weak and helpless, made even more helpless by disarming them.

And banning "scary weapons" is absurd as it is ineffective.

So let us be clear - if James Madison was here, he might suggest the notion that a federal government seeking to DISARM people in the States united, is declaring its intentions to impose tyranny upon the helpless disarmed populace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies