Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2016, 08:33 AM

258 posts, read 234,428 times

Advertisements

So Newt Gingrich and Megyn Kelly had it out, during which Gingrich stated Kelly was fascinated by sex. This infuriates me.
Yes, women are focusing on Trump's comments about sexually assaulting women. Of course we are!! This is an act of violence against US.
Gingrich's way of trying to twist it around and try to make Kelly the sick one is a TYPICAL tactic of assailants. If this were a topic of degrading violence against men, I'm sure Gingrich would be more willing to talk about it.
His comment alone to Kelly is an act of violating women. IOW, if you try to defend yourself they will turn it around and attack you even more.

I am saddened that so many people in this country are ok with Trumps neverending, never apologetic comments about women.

Old 10-27-2016, 09:06 AM

8,695 posts, read 11,081,311 times
she kept on badgering him which is her style. I assume he had enough & said the wild comment. No need to be so sensitive

Old 10-27-2016, 09:11 AM

14,776 posts, read 8,109,336 times
Newt is about the most Hypercritical jerk out there IMO. I remember him also acting the Holier than thou type condemning Adultery and the other Political figures for their Adultery ...until the news of all of his Adultery leaked out.
He is about the most despicable men in politics in my opinion...and that says a lot, when you look at his competition.
I am no fan of Faux news, but Megyn Kelly has my respect..at least she is not backing down on this issue.

Old 10-27-2016, 09:13 AM

1,427 posts, read 1,185,933 times
Default Two can play this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtiger View Post
she kept on badgering him which is her style. I assume he had enough & said the wild comment. No need to be so sensitive
She's not "PC," so what? Newt should get over it and try to answer the questions.

Old 10-27-2016, 09:14 AM

1,185 posts, read 804,539 times
Megyn hates the Donald. She can't get over the feud these 2 had so at any given chance she tries to stick it to him in a subtle way.

Shouldn't Fox news be covering the leaked emails and how the Feds are not investigating the people who were paid by the DNC to incite violence at Trump rally?

Old 10-27-2016, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
Newt is about the most Hypercritical jerk out there IMO. I remember him also acting the Holier than thou type condemning Adultery and the other Political figures for their Adultery ...until the news of all of his Adultery leaked out.
He is about the most despicable men in politics in my opinion...and that says a lot, when you look at his competition.
I am no fan of Faux news, but Megyn Kelly has my respect..at least she is not backing down on this issue.
Newt once claimed he has high moral standing. I have to just laugh at his crazy antics. For once it was good Trump didn't pick him as his running mate.....

Old 10-27-2016, 09:17 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,700,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pop251808 View Post
She's not "PC," so what? Newt should get over it and try to answer the questions.
So, the "we hate PC" crowd is getting their crud handed back to them, and they can't take it? Bummer, dude.

Old 10-27-2016, 09:18 AM

14,776 posts, read 8,109,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgardian View Post
Megyn hates the Donald. She can't get over the feud these 2 had so at any given chance she tries to stick it to him in a subtle way.

Shouldn't Fox news be covering the leaked emails and how the Feds are not investigating the people who were paid by the DNC to incite violence at Trump rally?
^That is the same question Newt asked her...and she told him that they had covered and were covering that, but this is a different news story that matters to a lot of people out there.

Old 10-27-2016, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pop251808 View Post
nothing to do with PC. I actually like Kelly. She asked hard questions & presses really hard. Kelly was equally hard on Donna Brazile as well as Trump. The fact that Kelly called out to interview Hillary and Hillary is spineless to avoid Kelly shows me Hillary couldn't handle Kelly.

Anyway, yes Newt doesn't want to answer and he isn't the only politician who doesn't answer hard questions

Old 10-27-2016, 09:28 AM

24,201 posts, read 19,210,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtiger View Post
nothing to do with PC. I actually like Kelly. She asked hard questions & presses really hard. Kelly was equally hard on Donna Brazile as well as Trump. The fact that Kelly called out to interview Hillary and Hillary is spineless to avoid Kelly shows me Hillary couldn't handle Kelly.

Anyway, yes Newt doesn't want to answer and he isn't the only politician who doesn't answer hard questions
Yeah, just like Donald Trump has gone on the Rachel Maddow Show to be interviewed, right? So are you saying that Donald Trump is spineless and can't handle Rachel Maddow?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies