Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 05:27 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,863,405 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil306 View Post
You understand Obama has directed John Kerry as his NUMBER ONE priority as Secretary of State is Iran? And that priority is to make sure Iran does not procure a nuclear program of any kind? You realize what that will ULTIMATELY mean?

It won't just be Israel bombing a nuclar reactor this time. We will be involved also. A MAJOR war with Iran, with its current leadership, is only a matter of time.
True, but that would be nuclear weapons program, then and that would be the correct action.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2013, 05:27 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,060,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
If you walk up to someone and punch them in the Adam's Apple based on nothing but suspicion I'd say they have every right in the world to pull a gun and put one between your eyes.
Had a "bad azz" at a pub one night that had a hot nut for me. I guess I reminded him of someone he knew. It started with him staring at me across the bar. Then when I tried to walk past him to go to the men's room, he stood up in front of me as to not let me pass. I excused myself and attempted to go around him. He grabbed my left arm....I punched him in the throat and he dropped, sucking air for about 10 minutes. He was tame as a lamb after that.

NEVER let someone place their hands on you. Even if he had a gun, he was incapable of using it. Most people will not pull a gun when they know you're not a patsy.

Old 01-25-2013, 05:28 AM

43,682 posts, read 44,425,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Mutually assured destruction was the main fear for the USSR.

The Iranian nut doesn't fear it.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...41524429,d.dmQ

He has never wavered from his hatred and desire to wipe Israel off the map.

How can you defend this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Have you ever been confronted by a nut? Try reason....mention counseling. You'll soon be missing some teeth.

Some people are bent on causing trouble.....a quick punch to the adams apple usually cures this.
Ahmadinejad is an extremist and has no fear of dying similar to the extremist Muslim terrorists who are willing to martyr themselves in the name of Islam. (The terrorist organization Hezbollah was originally trained and organized by a contingent of Iranian Revolutionary Guards and still receives military training, weapons, and financial support from Iran.) So it is hard to believe that one can just have a peaceful negotiation with such a regime to resolve the situation.

Old 01-25-2013, 05:28 AM

1,229 posts, read 1,148,217 times
The Jews don't know how to do that. They only know war and how to anger peoples and nations. You know all that we are the chosen BS. LOL Screw the Jews agenda.

Old 01-25-2013, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
True, but that would be nuclear weapons program, then and that would be the correct action.
Has anyone thought of sending him a caring, loving Valentine's Day card and some red roses?

Old 01-25-2013, 05:31 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil306 View Post
You understand Obama has directed John Kerry as his NUMBER ONE priority as Secretary of State is Iran? And that priority is to make sure Iran does not procure a nuclear program of any kind? You realize what that will ULTIMATELY mean?

It won't just be Israel bombing a nuclar reactor this time. We will be involved also. A MAJOR war with Iran, with its current leadership, is only a matter of time.

BULL!

We've been hearing for years about matters of time and how Iran was only months away from a nuke, saber rattling BULL!

I can only hope the next POTUS who leads us into an avoidable offensive war citing hypothetical BS has impeachment papers on his/her desk within 24 hours.

Old 01-25-2013, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
If you walk up to someone and punch them in the Adam's Apple based on nothing but suspicion I'd say they have every right in the world to pull a gun and put one between your eyes.
If someone threatens my dog, and I feel that I've done everything I can to calm the situation to no avail, they will get hurt.

I am not afraid of physical confrontation, and not everyone who has a gun will have the guts to use it in every situation.

Old 01-25-2013, 05:33 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Ahmadinejad is an extremist and has no fear of dying similar to the extremist Muslim terrorists who are willing to martyr themselves in the name of Islam. (The terrorist organization Hezbollah was originally trained and organized by a contingent of Iranian Revolutionary Guards and still receives military training, weapons, and financial support from Iran.) So it is hard to believe that one can just have a peaceful negotiation with such a regime to resolve the situation.

That's why OBL was hiding like the coward he undoubtedly was, eh?

Old 01-25-2013, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itlltickleurinnerds View Post
The Jews don't know how to do that. They only know war and how to anger peoples and nations. You know all that we are the chosen BS. LOL Screw the Jews agenda.
Yea....like they started the 7 day war and the Yom Kippur war?

They reacted to a direct attack, yet the Jew haters call them guilty.

Old 01-25-2013, 05:36 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,511,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
"The IAEA wants to verify that Iran does not intend to build a nuclear weapon, but the authorities in Tehran have consistently refused to provide inspectors with the access they need to fulfill their mission. "Differences remain," IAEA Deputy Director General Herman Nackaerts told reporters upon his return to Vienna on Friday morning. "We could not ... resolve the outstanding issues regarding possible military dimensions of Iran's nuclear program."

U.S., Iran Running Low On Options Over Nuclear Program : NPR

If those IAEA bureacrats in Vienna lived in Israel, their calm and patience might be wearing a little thin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies