Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2013, 10:39 AM

46,307 posts, read 27,131,867 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
See? Now that's a good reason for having guns. You live far away from everything, you're a woman alone. Only good reason I've heard so far. I can see that. Good for you.
How? I mean just because she lives far away, a rape is a rape, and a robbery is a robbery....can they not occur far away from places?

So, now you have gotten this lady in trouble, she will have her gun taken from, raped, and possibly shot with her own gun .....how can you look yourself in the mirror?

I mean the gun man already had their gun to her head anyway, because all rapes and robberies start with a gun to the head....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2013, 10:48 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,737,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
How? I mean just because she lives far away, a rape is a rape, and a robbery is a robbery....can they not occur far away from places?

So, now you have gotten this lady in trouble, she will have her gun taken from, raped, and possibly shot with her own gun .....how can you look yourself in the mirror?

I mean the gun man already had their gun to her head anyway, because all rapes and robberies start with a gun to the head....
The woman lives alone in the wilderness. Very different from you, from these folks getting portraits with their kids holding guns, from the weirdos expecting some boogieman-govt to come after them, from the Rambos just ITCHING to shoot at someone so they can be a hero, from all the nutjobs who worship at the altar of the NRA and spend their life discussing how the govt is their enemy, and there are all kinds of Commies in the bushes, all out to get them.

Old 02-07-2013, 10:48 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,976,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post
Heh! Hey Mac, if that loin cloth "outline" is any reflection of the real deal, you sure shot that small weener theory to hell.
At most events I am known as Hung Like Horse LOL

I call that cloth a breech clout..

Ya know whats funny, is that in these events I get to Kill the englais all the time. At a point over a few events over some years i kept getting the same guy too, and the first time I got him I rolled him out of his weskit regimental 'Gorhams Ranger Queen's Own' and put it on. I stole cartridges too because i was out.

After that battle the guy came to me with 'hair' His own hair he cut at some earlier time and i took it and made a scalp, which I put on one of my hawks, but in the past at other events would put back the guy. LOL

It got to be a thing getting him by chance, and takin' his hair and his regimental, but then he didn't like my paint on his stuff so his Capt liking this act had another regimental made for me which that guy would wear instead of hos own at any battle re-enactments were we both attended.

The public ate that stuff up. THE POINT is many public wanting to get pics of me with their modern family members after a battle sometimes really believed I killed that guy, and still wanted to have their pic taken standing with me

I tried to rep you a few posts up before i found this one. My rep mag seems to be light.

Old 02-07-2013, 10:51 AM

Quote:
The woman lives alone in the wilderness. Very different from you, from these folks getting portraits with their kids holding guns, from the weirdos expecting some boogieman-govt to come after them, from the Rambos just ITCHING to shoot at someone so they can be a hero, from all the nutjobs who worship at the altar of the NRA and spend their life discussing how the govt is their enemy, and there are all kinds of Commies in the bushes, all out to get them.
You should be ashamed of yourself, telling this lady to have a gun...

Old 02-07-2013, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Yeah! They have that demented look of the insane. Very joyful, mentally disturbed nuts.
This is probably the first honest and accurate statement you said here yet.

I hope the lawyer BF of yours is a good one because in both your cases it is likely if you get a flat tire, your only option will be to call somebody.

Even if there is a spare and the tools to change it, I doubt either if you would know how.

Doesn't life just suck when you have to call someone else for everything?

Oops: I mis read... I saw 'They' and 'I'......

Old 02-07-2013, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Now your a Dr and able to tell how someone is by looking at them.....just a pathetic as your postings....
I think there may be something to that Chuck.... Most of these people on a google search look like wacko killers would look to me.

mass murderers - Google Search

Old 02-07-2013, 11:06 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,737,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
This is probably the first honest and accurate statement you said here yet.

I hope the lawyer BF of yours is a good one because in both your cases it is likely if you get a flat tire, your only option will be to call somebody.

Even if there is a spare and the tools to change it, I doubt either if you would know how.

Doesn't life just suck when you have to call someone else for everything?

Oops: I mis read... I saw 'They' and 'I'......
Of course I call someone when I get a flat. I wear heels, have manicured nails, make-up, and LOVE to look rather nice. Do I want to get all filthy fixing a flat? Nope.

Old 02-07-2013, 11:10 AM

Gee maybe somebody needs to run a google map search for zip code 03886..... if anyone does be sure to slide the map slightly north on a topo map to see my volcano just south.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=tamwor...ed=0CAsQ_AUoAA

Old 02-07-2013, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Of course I call someone when I get a flat. I wear heels, have manicured nails, make-up, and LOVE to look rather nice. Do I want to get all filthy fixing a flat? Nope.
Ahhhhhhhhh, so now not only are you racist and a profiler, you look down on other just because you can............

Old 02-07-2013, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Figures , all pretend crap..... Your entire existence is based on BS and crap.

Left on your own for 2 weeks where I live, you would be dead, no matter the season.

Even getting a flat here would get you very dead... here there are miles and miles with no cell phone service.

Last night it was + 7 degrees, and right now at 1:19 it's 19... Warm for the season..... But that flat would kill you because you would jot be able to call a soul, nor walk any where in those heels.

With out artificial assistance your whole life style would fall apart in abut 15 minutes. Oh well
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies