Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2013, 10:08 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,733,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Then quote these postings you are talking about....I don't think you can...

Yes, you are very good at this...
Scroll. You have a mouse, don't you?

As for that picture, I consider gun owners that keep guns to be engaging in a form of child abuse. Those families that buy guns for their kids, get photos taken with kids holding guns, all a form of child abuse. Exactly like the Jihadists that teach little kids to use guns and shoot. Majorly f__d up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2013, 10:11 AM

4,505 posts, read 6,482,709 times
Yes, let's see some quotes backing up your claims.....YOU are the one whose been talking out of two sides of your mouth.

Deciide which it is.....either back up your statements or admit you're full of it!

So, teaching kids about gun safety is child abuse but teaching them about homosexuality isn't huh? ...okay....how's that been working out? Homosexuality kills more people than guns...

Old 02-07-2013, 10:44 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Scroll. You have a mouse, don't you?

As for that picture, I consider gun owners that keep guns to be engaging in a form of child abuse. Those families that buy guns for their kids, get photos taken with kids holding guns, all a form of child abuse. Exactly like the Jihadists that teach little kids to use guns and shoot. Majorly f__d up.
I have, but you must be reading something else, this is why I want to see exactlly what postings you are refering to.

Now we are terrorist?

Old 02-07-2013, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I have, but you must be reading something else, this is why I want to see exactlly what postings you are refering to.

Now we are terrorist?
1) I'm nobody's servant, that I need to be doing your work for you.
2) Your job, if you don't get lazy, is to look for my posts and read them.
2) If I were going to be a servant, it sure as h*ll wouldn't be to a gun nut.
3) The postings are all over this huge thread, and if you can't find them, I'm sure you can get a computer techie to help you out - techies are very nice! We have one here and he's pure delight.

Old 02-07-2013, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
Yes, let's see some quotes backing up your claims.....YOU are the one whose been talking out of two sides of your mouth.

Deciide which it is.....either back up your statements or admit you're full of it!

So, teaching kids about gun safety is child abuse but teaching them about homosexuality isn't huh? ...okay....how's that been working out? Homosexuality kills more people than guns...
Ah! So you have a problem with gays. I see. That certain speaks volumes about you, who you are, and what your agenda is.

As for "gun safety"... wtf is safe about putting a gun in the hands of a CHILD? A CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT AN ADULT! A CHILD!

What a really messed up thing to say, really. Would you give your child a vile of arsenic?????? I shouldn't have asked that - you probably would.

You seriously need to re-read your posts before you hit submit reply.

Old 02-07-2013, 11:00 AM

Quote:

1) I'm nobody's servant, that I need to be doing your work for you. .
So, you are telling lies to prove your point....pathetic....

Quote:

2) Your job, if you don't get lazy, is to look for my posts and read them..
I read your postings, they are scary, but I Want to read the post you are specifically reading...

Quote:
2) If I were going to be a servant, it sure as h*ll wouldn't be to a gun nut. .
Not sure why anyone would want you?

Quote:
3) The postings are all over this huge thread, and if you can't find them, I'm sure you can get a computer techie to help you out - techies are very nice! We have one here and he's pure delight.
That's what I'm asking you, I have read every post in this thread and I cannot find a single posting that states what you are stating....I have not seen anyone tlaking about going rambo, wanting to be the hero, gun slinger, kill everything in sight.....posts....this is why for the third time, I want you to show me exactlly what posts you are referring too....

I mean unless you are lying...to prove a point becuase thats all you can back youself up with?

Old 02-07-2013, 11:01 AM

7,321 posts, read 6,926,415 times
It is the dis armed that empower the criminal ,
Only a criminal would wish to dis arm the public, even in the slightest.
Bank on it.
These are well known facts ,yet the liberals completely ignore these facts ,
They are pro criminal.
They abuse one another and any one that comes into contact. Regularly.
They agressively act to dismantle any sense of morality and personal accountability.
I know this from personal expirence, not hear say .
I have spent 50 of my 62 years dealing with this issue .
As for magazine capacity , It is a moot point .
The effort is to dis arm the public BOTTOM LINE.
One compromise leads to another, just exactly the Liberal ajena, Compromise with the devil ,so to speak.
The strength of this country was built on excellance, not degradation.
One doesn not buy a product that is falsely represented , yet we live among a people that choose to live falsely representing them selves to one another.
Yet they call every one else a hypacrit ?
The president took an oath of office to defend the constitution , He lied.
How about you ?
Did you pledge alliegence to the flag of the united states of america ? Well

Old 02-07-2013, 11:01 AM

25,848 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
Do they suggest you keep the shotgun on you then?

LOL idiotic
What, do you wear your gun to bed? Don't answer that, please.

Old 02-07-2013, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Ah! So you have a problem with gays. I see. That certain speaks volumes about you, who you are, and what your agenda is.

As for "gun safety"... wtf is safe about putting a gun in the hands of a CHILD? A CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT AN ADULT! A CHILD!

What a really messed up thing to say, really. Would you give your child a vile of arsenic?????? I shouldn't have asked that - you probably would.

My son is 11, he teaches his 9 and 12 year old cousins about gun safety and how to shoot.....I''m sure his knowledge of guns is superior to your's....

You see, you teach them early, (unlike you) that guns are not a problem however they can kill if you don't respect them.....\

My son has been shooting for 5+ years now, not a single problem.....

Old 02-07-2013, 11:07 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,565,372 times
Quote:

What you said is absurd!

What's wrong with putting a gun in a child's hand when the child is under adult supervision?

What's wrong with teaching my children how to shoot? Do you not teach your children how to ski or swim? Is it wrong to teach children how to shoot so that one day they can enjoy hunting and maybe use guns in fend off violent criminals???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies