Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2013, 12:02 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,064,006 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymouseX View Post
The govt can keep their 30 pieces of silver...
The 1 million dollars is taxpayer money. The government works in mysterious ways. First robs a man of his honor then robs the taxpayer of their money to stamp out the fire.

I hope everyone is watching. LA is paralyzed from the actions of one man. Let the people squawk about how effective the government, the police, the SWAT, and the military is. Let's see them use drones against Mr. Dorner as he continually dries California to a drought. Hopefully the dry conditions allow a small fire turn into an inferno.

Old 02-10-2013, 12:07 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,562,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Maurio View Post
He IS a freedom fighter!
Give me a break, freedom fighters don't murder innocent peope. He is cold blooded murderer who will rot in hell. I hope they kill him instead of arresting him.

Old 02-10-2013, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Give me a break, freedom fighters don't murder innocent peope. He is cold blooded murderer who will rot in hell. I hope they kill him instead of arresting him.
I hope the man escapes to another country.

Old 02-10-2013, 12:10 PM

2,256 posts, read 2,131,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
The 1 million dollars is taxpayer money. The government works in mysterious ways. First robs a man of his honor then robs the taxpayer of their money to stamp out the fire.

I hope everyone is watching. LA is paralyzed from the actions of one man. Let the people squawk about how effective the government, the police, the SWAT, and the military is. Let's see them use drones against Mr. Dorner as he continually dries California to a drought. Hopefully the dry conditions allow a small fire turn into an inferno.
Indeed.

Even if this all goes south, this man's actions proves that resisting the govt is ridiculously easy.

One person has effectively paralyzed the regions police force.

Imagine thousands of people, with support.

Lol...

Old 02-10-2013, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Indeed.

Even if this all goes south, this man's actions proves that resisting the govt is ridiculously easy.

One person has effectively paralyzed the regions police force.

Imagine thousands of people, with support.

Lol...
All it took was intent and some action. He shot at a couple police officers in an ambush. Happened before. What hasn't happened before is his proclamation he will be shooting at police officers. That scares them. And with fear comes paralysis.

Old 02-10-2013, 12:14 PM

1,596 posts, read 1,159,362 times
Quote:
I hope the man escapes to another country.
Iceland, they jail banksters there.

Old 02-10-2013, 12:17 PM

Quote:
All it took was intent and some action. He shot at a couple police officers in an ambush. Happened before. What hasn't happened before is his proclamation he will be shooting at police officers. That scares them. And with fear comes paralysis.
Bullies always become fearful when they run into a real threat.

Old 02-10-2013, 12:59 PM

910 posts, read 1,319,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
I hope they kill countless more innocent people in the process of trying to arrest him.

Old 02-10-2013, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Pederman View Post
I hope they kill countless more innocent people in the process of trying to arrest him.
Its the LAPD.

Whether this guy exists or not they will continue killing innocent people...

Old 02-10-2013, 01:02 PM

6,262 posts, read 5,072,162 times
Quote:
The govt can keep their 30 pieces of silver...
It's not just the government offering the cash. From the article I linked:

The city of Los Angeles, law enforcement organizations, private groups and anonymous donors have all contributed to the reward fund, according to law enforcement sources familiar with the investigation. Authorities have already raised $500,000 with a goal of $1 million or more.

I just don't know what to make of this entire story. The guy serves honorably in the military. Joins the LAPD, supposedly observes his Training Officer kicking a guy in the head, is warned not to say anything about it and doesn't until he receives a negative job performance from the same Training Officer. He then goes over her head, the PD investigates, finds that the allegations were unsubstatiated, and the cop gets fired. Because of that episode he is honorably discharged from the naval reserves. And then he blows a head gasket.

1. Can officers of the LAPD be fired for simply alleging misconduct by another officer?

2. I don't believe for one moment that he would leave weapons in the truck when he supposedly abandoned it.

3. Is the LAPD so edgy about this guy that they would shoot up a truck that they thought was his, and whose two occupants were women? What happened to target aquisition?

4. Why would he supposedly burn his truck? Anyone in the area would report a truck on fire. Instead, an empty truck could mean hikers, hunters, back country campers were out there and nobody would think twice about it until it had been up there for a couple of days.

5. Would they treat such an important piece of evidence as the burned out truck so carelessly that they don't even know if a broken axle happened before or after they towed it off the mountain?

6. Who are the private groups and anonymous donars helping to make up the million dollars? When was the last time you saw a million dollar bounty on a guy who had killed three people? Yes he's made theats against a bunch of people. If I were one of them I would be blowing out of town until he was captured (likely killed).

At first I thought he was simply a guy overly invested in his career. When he lost his career he lost his identity and jumped over the edge.

The LAPD has a history of corruption and racial tension. They seem to be bending over backwards to get him to come in. "Come in and we'll reinvesigate your allegations" - not for the benefit of the ex-cop, but for the benefit of the community because transparency is paramount.

I can't put the pieces of this thing together, but something doesn't feel right about it. I don't know what, and maybe it is just a guy who lost it, but something doesn't feel right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies