Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2013, 11:40 AM

37,981 posts, read 22,180,147 times

Advertisements

I remember those days well. The job of young children, once they learn to walk, is to publicly embarrass their parents. Little boys usually give an early indication of the fun times to come, by peeing in dad's face during a diaper change.

Marine at White House Tries to Corral Boy Before Ceremony | Video - ABC News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2013, 12:47 PM

Embarrassing Mom Stories

Some of these are funny as well.

"My second daughter- the one who threw a tantrum for you when you were photographing them and you chased her all over the yard to get a pic of her- was mad that I wouldn’t buy her a bag of jelly beans in an airport a year ago. So she ran away, back the way we came, ducking under stanchions and out through security. I couldn’t chase her because I couldn’t get back out to the public side and guards were trying to grab her, yelling “shut it down.” I tried to get her back and she was so mad at me she yelled “You’re not my mommy!” and then the guards didn’t know if they should release her to me. Good time, thanks for letting me relive it."

Old 02-23-2013, 12:58 PM

12,858 posts, read 16,887,457 times
Saw that on the news, pretty funny. Gotta love kids.

Old 02-23-2013, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim9251 View Post
Saw that on the news, pretty funny. Gotta love kids.
One of the cutest ones happened to my cousin. He took his 15 month old son with him to the grocery store. He bought his stuff and waited in the line at the register. A cute, young gal in a tube top was behind him, playing pee-a-boo with his son, who was sitting at the back of the cart in the little fold-down seat.

When the gal bent over his son reached up, grabbed her tube top, and as the startled gal reacted, the boy got scared and yanked her top to her belly. The poor girl was all exposed, was trying to undo the boys kung fu grip with one hand, while trying to cover herself with her other arm. The more the gal screeched the more the boy cried, and the tighter he gripped that top. My cousin was trying to help, while simultaneously trying not touch, or appear to be seen as ogling her boobs. He said he left that store afterwards and never went back there again for months.

Old 02-23-2013, 01:38 PM

2,635 posts, read 3,513,726 times
When I pinned on Major, I was taking the Oath when my three y.o. son got away from his mom, ran up to me, and started asking frantically asking "Daddy-Daddy-what-are-you-doing?!?!?!". I picked him up and held him with my left arm while I finished taking the oath with my right hand raised. God bless my Commander, he didn't skip a beat.

Old 02-23-2013, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke_Jaguar4 View Post
When I pinned on Major, I was taking the Oath when my three y.o. son got away from his mom, ran up to me, and started asking frantically asking "Daddy-Daddy-what-are-you-doing?!?!?!". I picked him up and held him with my left arm while I finished taking the oath with my right hand raised. God bless my Commander, he didn't skip a beat.
heh, and three year old voices only come in one volume level.... loud.

I think my youngest was watching Revenge Of The Nerds on TV or something, because in the dentist waiting room, some poor private wearing those thick, black-rimmed glasses the military used to issue, was sitting across from us. My son says in his best three year old voice, points and says "Daddy look, it's a nerd!" Poor kid looked really embarrassed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies