Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2013, 12:43 PM

1,229 posts, read 1,148,742 times

Advertisements

Have you ever burnt anything or went through a home that burnt? Things packed tightly that do not get oxy. will only burn around the edges.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2013, 01:02 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,265,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Hey, let's tone down the rhetoric and try to be reasonable.

Not many men I know carry or even own TWO WALLETS with two sets of ID that they carry around with them at all times. It honestly does seem implausible that a fugitive on the run from the law would have two separate wallets with real IDs in them - I mean, I can see fake IDs but two wallets with two real ID cards in them?

Also, another thing I thought was weird was this - he didn't have his wallet in his pocket? He's run to this cabin with all hell breaking loose all around him, and he takes his wallet out of his pocket and places it somewhere far enough away from him that though his body, and the cabin, are burned to a crisp, his wallet is safe and sound?

Look - this IS odd. I mean, it just IS. Maybe there's a logical explanation, but it definitely raises questions.
Perhaps you'd like to see pictures of the bodies of his victims, as well?

After all, unless there are pictures to prove to you he actually killed someone, then maybe it didn't even happen?

Besides, just because YOU don't know any men who carry (or who even own) two wallets with i.d.'s doesn't mean squat. All that really means is that you don't know any men who carry (or who even own) two wallets with i.d.'s. It is entirely possible that someone who had so obviously been planning his crimes for some time could very well have had multiple i.d.'s for reasons related to what he was planning. I'm not saying I know that as fact, but I am saying it is possible and just as "reasonable" as any other speculation that's being tossed around right now.

But, hey! Let's see those pictures, 'eh?

Old 02-14-2013, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles22 View Post
There are reasons why a wallet would survive. A wallet is densely packed with non flammable items like leather and cash. If it was in the pocket and under a heavy body I wouldn't be surprised to find it virtually unharmed.
Careful.....you'll confuse the Dorner conspirators. They don't want to believe there could actually be a simple and reasonable explanation.

Old 02-14-2013, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
It makes me wander if he has gooten a new license caling the other was losss etc and deliberately left it near border as some type of plan o im being i mexico. Who know and we might just findreports are inaccurate like many times.As to why it survived cabin we'll just have to wait and se;wouldn;t we.I mean lookig at the inaccuracies and people who can find anyhting a sure sign of a conspiracy its not surprising at all really to see specuation at ths point.
You and I don't agree on much, but there is always the exception and this is it.

Old 02-14-2013, 01:17 PM

67,650 posts, read 61,031,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Perhaps you'd like to see pictures of the bodies of his victims, as well?

After all, unless there are pictures to prove to you he actually killed someone, then maybe it didn't even happen?

Besides, just because YOU don't know any men who carry (or who even own) two wallets with i.d.'s doesn't mean squat. All that really means is that you don't know any men who carry (or who even own) two wallets with i.d.'s. It is entirely possible that someone who had so obviously been planning his crimes for some time could very well have had multiple i.d.'s for reasons related to what he was planning. I'm not saying I know that as fact, but I am saying it is possible and just as "reasonable" as any other speculation that's being tossed around right now.
Hey - I'm not saying there's any sort of conspiracy. I'm not saying that no one carries more than one wallet. I'm not saying that DORNER didn't carry a whole pillowcase FULL of wallets and IDs around with him.

All I'm saying is that it "gives one pause to consider" when not one, not two, but three wallets (all with REAL IDs in them) are found - in the middle of the street, on the border, beside a charred body. It's unusual. I mean, IT JUST IS. Not impossible - but definitely odd.

Dorner was odd. I'm not saying he was a great guy, or in any way justified. I'm just asking pertinent questions. If you choose not to look closely at details, that's your choice.

I mean, after all - we all know that the LAPD is famous for integrity, honesty, and moderate behavior.

Old 02-14-2013, 02:04 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,277,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Like I said I don't use credit cards, I carry one wallet,
if you are dumb enough to keep your ID with your debit card, then you are a fool.

all in all, you still have not talked to a firefighter and have ignored evidence that things can survive fires. Wallowing in your willful ignorance seems that only think you're capable of.

Old 02-14-2013, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Actually, I guess Dorner had THREE wallets with valid ID cards in them - because the first one found was found by a bus driver in San Diego in the middle of the street.

LAPD: Dorner hunt still on in Big Bear | UTSanDiego.com

Then the second one was found near the Mexican border, and the third was found, intact and readable, next to his charred body.
Again, if you bothered to read through the thread than trying to have your "aha" post of the day, you'd know that there are many types of iD's.

Military Id
(since he was a police officer) He had a police badge and id
Drivers License (and many people can end up with several copies of their DRivers License due to losing, misplacement, and/or finding the original later)
Expired Drivers Licenses

Other id:
Gym Id
security ID (if he worked at an office building that requires an id to get in)
Parking lot id
School Id

Old 02-14-2013, 02:08 PM

Quote:
I'm not saying that no one carries more than one wallet.
As demonstrated, you would be wrong. Please preface anything that is your opinion with "in my opinion".

Old 02-14-2013, 02:20 PM

67,650 posts, read 61,031,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
As demonstrated, you would be wrong. Please preface anything that is your opinion with "in my opinion".
This is a ridiculous retort. The paraphrase would be:

"I didn't say that the grass is orange."

"If you HAD said that the grass was orange, you would have been wrong! Please preface any such statement - if you ever make it, which you haven't so far - with the words 'in my opinion.' Like this:

"In my opinion" (which it's not) "the grass is orange."

Please. IN MY OPINION, you are really stretching for retorts at this point.

By the way, Arus (wow, I nearly misspelled your name, with potentially catastrophic results!) - I really don't need your tutoring on how to post on this site. I do quite well without it.

Old 02-14-2013, 02:26 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,028,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
if you are dumb enough to keep your ID with your debit card, then you are a fool.

all in all, you still have not talked to a firefighter and have ignored evidence that things can survive fires. Wallowing in your willful ignorance seems that only think you're capable of.
Why? You can't do doodly with a debit card without a pin. You on the other hand carry everything around in four different wallets or whatever nonsense your spouting which makes absolutely no sense to me. I don't have to resort to name calling folks who don't do as I do though. Continue your know it all nothing rants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies