Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2013, 06:40 AM

6,137 posts, read 4,862,292 times

Advertisements

These threads are getting more and more pathetic by the day.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:05 AM

5,563 posts, read 4,263,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Ah, right. The bottom feeders coming out after Newtown exploiting the death of children to promote their crazy, left wing utopia of a defenseless populace is just sick. Guess what...it wasn't the right that was pushing the wacky, anti-gun propaganda for weeks. Seems like that whining is finally dying down.
You mean the bottom feeders who insist the whole thing was made up and have endlessly harassed and terrorized the victims' families and first responders?

I live here. I know it happened. I was in a restaurant last night and I saw a guy wearing a T-shirt with a message supporting the Sandy Hook victims. I happened to be wearing an Angels of Sandy Hook rubber bracelet that I got for donating to a victim support fund. At that moment, I stopped to wonder how an entire state had been hoodwinked ....

Not.

PS. Winding down? Not a chance, fella. You WISH it would so you could go back to fondling your p***s substitutes in peace. You and your kind want the victims gone, their families silenced, in the name of your sick, obscene pleasures. You're below bottom feeders, much, much below.

The NRA and its minions. A pukefest, pure and simple.

Old 02-14-2013, 07:18 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,813,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Of course you don't care, because she's being used to push the left wing agenda that you support.
It's truly disgusting that you are attacking an innocent woman that is now permanently disabled by a lunatic that shot her in the head.

I hope you are proud of yourself,..

Old 02-14-2013, 08:27 AM

78,420 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
The right wingers are always first to show off their disgusting nature to politicize tragedies. It's very uncommon for those on the left to do so.

It's a damn shame these children have a mindset of "Good for them! Da libs would have dunz it 2!" which is ridiculous.
*cough* I guess you don't remember starting these threads.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ormer-fox.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...orida-man.html

Old 02-14-2013, 11:54 AM

24,412 posts, read 23,070,474 times
I remember Sheriff Dupcik or whatever his name was who blamed the far right and then shut his pie hole fast when the guy turned out to be a complete whacko with more ties to the left than anything. To this day I still refer to him as " Special Officer Doopy" like the guy from "Scary Movie."

Old 02-15-2013, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I do quite well. The first was a scumbag former fox news host that was involved in yet another GOP sex scandal, there was no politicizing the deaths of people.

The 2nd was a tragedy, though it was not politicized (It has nothing political in it)

Failed deflection attempt

Now lets get back on topic

Old 02-15-2013, 06:32 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,037,907 times
Quote:
Palin took down her gun crosshairs map after the shooting which was very suspicious, but the only ones I saw politicizing the Giffords shooting was the right wingers that were calling him "a lib" because a classmate that barely knew him from years ago in high school said he disliked Bush.

Again like this thread topic, the right wingers are always ready to jump at any tragedy they can to politicize it to bash the left.

Their complete disregard for the dead and their families is downright disgusting.

One really has to wonder sometimes if people like this are just lying on purpose or are really, really dumb.

Anyone who remembers the Arizona shooting or other similar killings knows damn well how the left and the media reacted. Any chance they got they looked to blame conservatives and politicize like the vile scum they are. Anyone of us, could post numerous examples. Hell, look at the movie theater shooting, and how they tried to tied that to tea party so quickly.

Liberalism is a severe mental disorder that needs a cure fast.

Old 02-15-2013, 06:35 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,037,907 times
The ex cop shooter was an Obama loving lefty. Hence, he was viewed as a hero by the left. Had he left a right wing manifesto, just think how the media would harp on that for weeks and how hated by the left the pyscho ex cop would be.

Old 02-15-2013, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
One really has to wonder sometimes if people like this are just lying on purpose or are really, really dumb.

Anyone who remembers the Arizona shooting or other similar killings knows damn well how the left and the media reacted. Any chance they got they looked to blame conservatives and politicize like the vile scum they are. Anyone of us, could post numerous examples. Hell, look at the movie theater shooting, and how they tried to tied that to tea party so quickly.

Liberalism is a severe mental disorder that needs a cure fast.
I see you conveniently aren't addressing the topic or trashing Beck, your partisanship is showing,...

Being a right winger is a very severe mental disorder.

Old 02-15-2013, 02:50 PM

78,420 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
I do quite well. The first was a scumbag former fox news host that was involved in yet another GOP sex scandal, there was no politicizing the deaths of people.

The 2nd was a tragedy, though it was not politicized (It has nothing political in it)

Failed deflection attempt

Now lets get back on topic
It's not deflection, I fully agree that it's garbage to politicize the incident....and you are just as bad as they are if the political winds are blowing the other way.

You used the murder suicide of that family to start a political anti-gun thread.

Oh, and that was just the threads you started.....your individual posts politicizing tragedy are legion.

P.S. It is duly noted that you don't view the rape of the young lady as a tragedy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies