Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2013, 11:48 AM

918 posts, read 817,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by revrandy View Post
Who is Obozo? If you are referring to President Obama, the fact you have to use derogatory terms to refer to him tells me you have lost the argument already.

Then again... haters gotta hate.
Each to his own rev. I despise Obozo and that's what I call him. Deal with it or whine, your choice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2013, 11:52 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Not one OBOZO supporter will even dare address what this post is about. No they go on their usual attack the poster rants. Why should we expect any more though. The admin has "no comment" so the cult followers do as their told and back up dear leader.

Old 02-14-2013, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
You're more than a mite emotional there, doc.
Where's "there"?

If you stop and think about it with some honest clarity you'd realize that all the surviving family members of the murdered and all of those who survived the shooting deserve their rendering of JUSTICE in this case. They haven't gotten it. Can't think of a better reason to get emotional.

There's an old axiom that I'll turn about a bit that says it for me:
'You can sh*t on some of the people..., some of the time, but you can't sh*t on all of the people all of the time."

And guess why that's true. Because some of those people get mighty p*ssed-off and you(meaning Obozo) reveal yourself for the louse you are. And just like with The Benghazi Disgrace "all of the people" aren't going to sit quietly and let him get away with it.

Old 02-14-2013, 12:04 PM

Default That's the point...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Not one OBOZO supporter will even dare address what this post is about. No they go on their usual attack the poster rants. Why should we expect any more though. The admin has "no comment" so the cult followers do as their told and back up dear leader.
..and if one does I'm more than willing to take he/she on based upon the facts. You see this administration in the Dept of Justice and now the DOD has manifested a tiptoeing through the legal process on politically-correct eggshells behavior. And there is no defense against that crap.

Stop and think about it. MASS MURDER with NO DOUBT about WHO DID IT and this is what WE the People get to represent "swift justice"!

Old 02-14-2013, 12:19 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhugo View Post
..and if one does I'm more than willing to take he/she on based upon the facts. You see this administration in the Dept of Justice and now the DOD has manifested a tiptoeing through the legal process on politically-correct eggshells behavior. And there is no defense against that crap.

Stop and think about it. MASS MURDER with NO DOUBT about WHO DID IT and this is what WE the People get to represent "swift justice"!
Don't worry swift justice will prevail once he shaves his beard.

It is after all only a workplace violence incident. Now if this guy were deemed a "right wing militant" by the DHS or the media his head would be off by now.

Old 02-14-2013, 12:22 PM

7,147 posts, read 4,742,203 times
When the Obama administration refused to admit that it was a planned act of terror at the time it happened, that was unbelievable.

Everyone knew it was not just "workplace violence," which is what they called it.

Cowards for not admitting the truth when it happened.

I don't hate Obama. I didn't hate Bush, either. I just don't respect either one of them.

Why does every negative comment made nowadays become "hate speech"? Control of the people in every way is the goal, and Americans are brainwashed. So controlling free speech is believed to be "for our own good."

Maybe Obama is right, Americans really ARE stupid.

best,
toodie

Old 02-14-2013, 12:28 PM

57,294 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Nevermind that Fort Hood TERROR attack was preventable. But liberalism allowed it to happen.

I heard families are suing over how all this was handled and I hope they win.

Liberalism and PC crap will be the death of our nation
Ah yes everything is preventable, except mental illness, this thread is proof of that.

Old 02-14-2013, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Don't worry swift justice will prevail once he shaves his beard.

It is after all only a workplace violence incident. Now if this guy were deemed a "right wing militant" by the DHS or the media his head would be off by now.
If.., instead of this Islamic terrorrist, who should have been spotted long ago based upon documented behaviors (if our military hadn't been cmpromised with LPCD), it had been a right-wing militant I expect that Janitor Napolitano wouldn't have waiting over THREE YEARS to sit on his face and make him disappear. Never mind the legal system, you wouldn't even know where he was now! Probably in some Oba-gulag deep in the north woods of IL working a manual press and stamping out HILLARY2016 buttons. It's always a political solution for the leftards.

Old 02-14-2013, 01:03 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhugo View Post
Where's "there"?
Your OP in this thread.

Quote:
If you stop and think about it with some honest clarity you'd realize that all the surviving family members of the murdered and all of those who survived the shooting deserve their rendering of JUSTICE in this case. They haven't gotten it. Can't think of a better reason to get emotional.
When I think clearly about it, I see that murder is a state crime, not federal.

Quote:
There's an old axiom that I'll turn about a bit that says it for me:
'You can sh*t on some of the people..., some of the time, but you can't sh*t on all of the people all of the time."

And guess why that's true. Because some of those people get mighty p*ssed-off and you(meaning Obozo) reveal yourself for the louse you are. And just like with The Benghazi Disgrace "all of the people" aren't going to sit quietly and let him get away with it.
I don't know why all the delays and neither do you.

But since you're an irrational Obama-hater, you go into default mode and immediately blame the president for delays in Texas courts.

That's letting your irrational emotions run away with your logic.

Like all of us, I'd like to see this wrapped up soon and think it should have been done long ago, with Hassan being sent to death row. As we've all heard many times, the wheels of justice turn slowly. And in a high profile case like this, I'm sure prosecutors and defenders are all making sure they have their i's dotted and t's crossed.

There's no political high ground to take in delaying this thing.

Old 02-14-2013, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
When the Obama administration refused to admit that it was a planned act of terror at the time it happened, that was unbelievable.

Everyone knew it was not just "workplace violence," which is what they called it.

Cowards for not admitting the truth when it happened.

I don't hate Obama. I didn't hate Bush, either. I just don't respect either one of them.

Why does every negative comment made nowadays become "hate speech"? Control of the people in every way is the goal, and Americans are brainwashed. So controlling free speech is believed to be "for our own good."

Maybe Obama is right, Americans really ARE stupid.

best,
toodie
Well stated toodie..., but not visceral enough Funny how they focus on the hyperbole of my post and ignore the challenge to make a FACTUAL CASE. "'F' Troop back to normal...sir!" and I ain't kiddin'. You guys are some bunch, but you do represent your demonRATic party properly.

Last edited by CaseyB; 02-14-2013 at 06:39 PM.. Reason: off topic
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies