Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2013, 11:39 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
What is a birth certificate?

It's a piece of paper that contains information that the state will affirm as true if challenged.

The piece of paper's been challenged, and THE STATE OF HAWAII has affirmed that the information is true.

The piece of paper is now irrelevant. As long as THE STATE OF HAWAII confirms that President was born in Honolulu, the birth certificate remains irrelevant. And all the other states and the federal government are obligated CONSTITUTIONALLY to respect THE STATE OF HAWAII'S assertion on this topic.
I think you completely underestimate the ability/capability of the USG to do the extraordinary. Might I recommend a library?

Old 02-26-2013, 11:40 AM

15,092 posts, read 8,636,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Says the Founder and President for Life of "Jewelers for 9/11 Truth," a man who can't tell the difference between thermite and "thermitic" and who believes he can magically perform detailed metallurgical analyses based on a photograph of molten metal.

And I've already destroyed this straw man 100 times, yet you still bring it up in every single debate for the past two years.

There's a phrase .... one trick pony .... you take it to a new level ... one bad trick pony.

Old 02-26-2013, 11:45 AM

2,516 posts, read 5,688,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
I dare you to address this fundamental question.

Two administrations one Republican and One Democratic have both signed off on the birth certificate.

Not one single official in Hawaii from either party has raised the slightest doubt about any of the birth certificates that they have issued.

As certified documents, under the Constitution, they are granted full faith and credit.

So, until you can find a custodian of record in Hawaii to pour cold water on the birth certificates that the state has issue, you can argue about the pixels, layers, smudges, fonts or the flavor of the paper until you are blue in the face. The attack on the credibility of the birth records is a dead letter.
I dont think logic will penetrate the fantasy world these "birthers" live in. Maybe there is a wormhole somewhere where we can smuggle logical information and facts in, but who's to say that would work. It's like groundhog day there. Every day they present the issue, every day it gets shot down. Then they wake up again the next day, and start their 2 step process all over again. Step 1 - put on tinfoil hat. Step 2 - regurgitate ridiculous theory that Obama's Birth Certificate is a.)fake or b.)altered.

Old 02-26-2013, 11:48 AM

26,578 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
The presence of layers, populated with data that correspond precisely to the BC form's structure is absolute proof that it was a manipulated document.
PDF Layers in Obama’s Birth Certificate - By Nathan Goulding - The Corner - National Review Online

Old 02-26-2013, 11:49 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,872,800 times
Quote:
Your nose is growing Pinoccio ..... the State of Hawaii has refused to issue a written certification of the document produced by the White House .. probably because no one there is willing to sign it so as to become a felon on behalf of the Fraud-In-Chief.
Utter BS.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen"

"It's a valid Hawaii state birth certificate." Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo.

"It's been established. He was born here." Ex-Republican governor of Hawaii Linda Lingle.

Your nose is a bit long there, Guy.

Old 02-26-2013, 11:50 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,438,320 times
Quote:
And I've already destroyed this straw man 100 times, yet you still bring it up in every single debate for the past two years.

There's a phrase .... one trick pony .... you take it to a new level ... one bad trick pony.
When he loses the argument, that is the type response you get from him. Your Post 150 in response to him discussing the forged document completely shut him down. Expect more of it.

Old 02-26-2013, 11:58 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Prove it.

Too many identity thefts to post my birth certificate.

Old 02-26-2013, 12:02 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarian View Post
And Martians have landed in Hackensack.
I knew it! I saw them applying for food stamps just the other day.

Old 02-26-2013, 12:11 PM

26,578 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Not in a photo copy

And that is the entire point ... the document produced by the White House, claiming to be the document obtained from Hawaii would be a photo copy of a scanned image (which is also a photo copy).

The presence of layers, populated with data that correspond precisely to the BC form's structure is absolute proof that it was a manipulated document.
your argument is contradicting itself.

you claim that the existence of layers is evidence of manual digital manipulation. if that was the case then it would show up in the files metadata.

if you believe it is a forgery that was printed out, photocopied onto security paper then scanned then there would be no difference in a computer file between that an an authentic BC and the existence of layers would mean nothing.

which scenario are you promoting?

Old 02-26-2013, 12:21 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,438,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Utter BS.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen"

Nowhere did she say that she had seen the original “birth certificate”.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies