Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2013, 12:41 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Good grief, not this crap again.

It pops to the surface like fresh poo.

Old 02-26-2013, 12:43 PM

15,092 posts, read 8,636,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Utter BS.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen"

"It's a valid Hawaii state birth certificate." Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo.

"It's been established. He was born here." Ex-Republican governor of Hawaii Linda Lingle.

Your nose is a bit long there, Guy.
No, this is a case of your failed logic, and an inability on your part to understand that location of birth and forging government documents are two totally separate matters. Fact is, I don't give a crap if Obama was born in the freaking Oval Office on Pennsylvania Avenue, and delivered by the hands of the Surgeon General of the United States. That is NOT THE POINT .... REPEAT ... OBAMA'S BIRTH LOCATION IS NOT THE POINT.

The issue here and now, front and center, involves only ONE MATTER .... and that matter is not where Obama was born ... the issue is, was the Birth Certificate presented by the White House a real document generated by the records division of the State of Hawaii as claimed, or a forged document. That is the only point in consideration, and experts with tremendous levels of experience and expertise have definitively established that the document was manipulated .. read: forged. This is a criminal act, and classified as a felony.

The reality is, there are many possible reasons why such a forgery might be perpetrated, which may or may not have anything to do with Obama's citizen status and eligibility, or actual location of birth. He may very well have been born in Hawaii as claimed, or he may not have. Any proof that the BC is forged does not necessarily prove that he wasn't born in Hawaii as claimed either, but only proves that the document itself was forged, for whatever reason.

So, harping on claims by Hawaiian officials declaring Obama was born in Hawaii is totally and completely irrelevant to the material fact that crime was committed if that document is indeed a forgery, which every indication shows that it is.

So, you'll not escape the matter by attempting an end run around it, as the issue is no longer just a matter of whether he was or was not born in Hawaii. That is not the point now. Refusing to acknowledge that very simple fact is just continuing to demonstrate either extreme political bias, or an inability to grasp fundamental common sense.

Old 02-26-2013, 12:44 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
the Hawaii Department of Health could have hand written the COLB with Crayons and glitter on construction paper. As soon as the Embossed Seal, date of filing, and the Registrar's signature is on the document, it's considered a legitimate, legal document.
Legal does not mean accurate. Surely you understand that, right?

Old 02-26-2013, 12:45 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
And I've already destroyed this straw man 100 times, yet you still bring it up in every single debate for the past two years.
I bring it up because it was one of the deliciously high points of your previous humiliation. It was where you demonstrated most clearly that you live in an alternative universe composed entirely of your own delusions of competence.

You've never come close to addressing it.

Old 02-26-2013, 12:47 PM

26,578 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
There is no smiley face.
remember when the local registrar being "Ukulele" was 100% proof that the LFBC was a forgery.

that's kind of been dropped now that the birthers have met Verna K. Lee.

Old 02-26-2013, 12:48 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Nowhere did she say that she had seen the original “birth certificate”.
Wrong again, Ranger.

She said so here:

CNN Birther investigation: 'No doubt' President Obama was born in Hawaii – CNN Press Room - CNN.com Blogs

And here:

http://hawaii.gov/health/about/pr/2008/08-93.pdf

Old 02-26-2013, 12:51 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
African v. Negro (race)
Before the US Civil Rights Act.

There are Caucasian Africans and there are Negro Africans....
It ask for race, not Continent, it doesn't ask for national origin.
It ask for race and in 1961, no one in the USA was afraid to say Negro, much less than the real N word.

Old 02-26-2013, 12:52 PM

3,617 posts, read 1,821,634 times
I found it! I found Barack Obama's REAL birth certificate!

Old 02-26-2013, 12:52 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,874,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Nowhere did she say that she had seen the original “birth certificate”.
She has seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health, not a paper print out. It doesn't get any more official than the official state birth records. Only an idiot would put a paper printout ahead of the original vital records.

Strike that last sentence above--I forgot for a moment that I was talking to a birther.

Old 02-26-2013, 12:53 PM

315 posts, read 256,036 times
Why does it matter? I thought McCain was born in the Panama canal zone? Why is it so important if his mother was a US citizen?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies