Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 11:25 PM

10,719 posts, read 20,300,551 times

Advertisements

There is a lot of racism in Europe. See this famous ESPN expose of racism in European soccer. It's shocking. This is equivalent of thousands of fans at an NFL game calling a player a N. That concept seems shocking but in Europe, it's common. Watch this award winning piece by Jeremy Schapp

Beautiful Game Turned Ugly: Racism in Europe's Soccer Arenas - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2013, 11:27 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,291,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
There is a lot of racism in Europe. See this famous ESPN expose of racism in European soccer. It's shocking

Soccer is kind of a 'white trash' sport in some European countries.

Old 02-25-2013, 11:30 PM

10,719 posts, read 20,300,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
Soccer is kind of a 'white trash' sport in some European countries.
Soccer is the most popular sport in Europe by far and this type of racism was found in all European nations. Watch the piece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-iRLmaZf4A

Old 02-25-2013, 11:55 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,134,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
You morons can't even read. I specifically said I'm not white, and FTR I'm not Brit either. Where did I advocate or excuse racism by whites against others? Do you need me to explain like I would to a child that the point is that these types of crimes are not given the attention they deserve because the vicims are white? Racism by whites are loudly publicized, but not the reverse. You failed to address any of my points, you only demonstrated your own immaturity and lack of humanity.

Nice try with the logical fallacy dear but you're just too weak. You think accusing me of racism or bigotry negates the fact that muslims are way out of control EVERYWHERE? Most people don't even hear about the things these people do. And my posts here have clearly advocated against mid east wars and zio involvement, as well as the desire for these people to be civilized and adopt human rights.

You're on Fantasy Island if you think secular, spiritual culture of free thinking (like that of the Native Americans) or any culture that cherishes freedom is NOT superior to muslim culture.
Than what race and nationality are you?

Old 02-26-2013, 12:19 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,291,156 times
Quote:
Soccer is the most popular sport in Europe by far and this type of racism was found in all European nations. Watch the piece.

Don't need to; I spent the better part of a decade living in various European countries.

Old 02-26-2013, 12:22 AM

20,343 posts, read 19,930,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
What is an Oriental? I never heard of that group of people before.
Here ya go.....

Oriental - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Old 02-26-2013, 07:30 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Keep trying. Your intent wasn't to bestow condolences to the victim but rather to galvanize people against Pakistanis. You are just trying to incite racism against Pakastanis and justify that racism by highlighting the victim. I don't know why you seem to think you are fooling anyone regarding your true intent.

And regarding culture and people raped, I'm pretty sure Pakastani's in Britain can make that similar claims since the British invaded India and changed their entire culture not to mention literally raping people. Your hypocrisy is amusing. You clearly are not educated about this topic.
Uh; what Brits in 2013 did bad things to Pakistan, India or even Ireland in 2013? Like Mexicans and others in the US; Pakistan's people went to the UK on their own, they were NOT taken there in chains like the families of many of our Black people before any of us were born.

Word is the UK Pakistanis have the rep of being the "PWT" of Pakistan but ours here in the US are things like doctors, engineers and so on.

Old 02-26-2013, 07:33 AM

2,468 posts, read 1,919,558 times
Lets move all radical muslims and Tea Partiers to one country - they are both alike and will get along well with each other..

Old 02-26-2013, 10:29 AM

468 posts, read 553,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
Oh don't worry Harrier they'll be here soon with their ad hom retorts, lazy intellectualisms, diversions and general illogical behaviour.
Well I see it didn't take long for my prediction to come true.

So because I mention the fact that racist-related crimes against whites are being perpetuated by people who constantly complain they're persecuted due to their religion -despite them having full privileges to practise in their host nation- and that these crimes aren't being discussed...then suddenly I'm a racist.

So now you're racist if you mention a racist crime. But not racist against the victim, you're racist against the perps, because they're immune from criticism due to past oppression. I see, that makes sense. And of course, some Euro people like to wave Nazi flags at sports events, shave their heads and make racist remarks, so to punish them hordes of immigrants should be imported to disrupt their culture and commit crimes as revenge. Yes, it's all becoming clear to me now how Liberals plan to fix the world with their glorious multiCULT ideology.

And people like azriverfan have the magical ability to accuse anyone racism if they logically criticize a group. So no one is allowed to discuss & criticize CURRENT crimes of Pakistanis or muslims (or blacks in America) because they were formerly oppressed and that's racist, we're only allowed to recall past crimes of whites (but not Arab muslim slavery etc). At what point will any current victim be permitted to speak up for themselves? Or do only certain people deserve publicity, in order to protect other groups?

IDGAF what any of the whiny plebeians here think they know, but MANY Europeans as well as other nationalities fed up with muslim behaviour and crimes (see abused Filipino servants from Saudi, Hindu women abused by muslim men AND women & forced to convert etc) and don't like them. Random people on the Internet are not waging some "hate" campaign against Pakistanis, they've already made themselves unlikeable. Deny the facts & evidence all you want, it is there and the Brit govt is complicit in aggravating the situation by refusing to speak up about it.

EDIT: It's funny how, like in my other threads where I discuss these issues, rather than address valid points the apologists have resorted to accusations of racism and insensitivity historical oppression to justify crimes and censorship.

Last edited by OnlyCurious; 02-26-2013 at 11:25 AM.. Reason: add remarks

Old 02-26-2013, 11:05 AM

468 posts, read 553,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorqual View Post
Lets move all radical muslims and Tea Partiers to one country - they are both alike and will get along well with each other..
Again with this stupid comparison. You really think Tea partiers, a very small group of people with limited power, following and brainwashing ability, are comparable to rad muslims? Really. Tea partiers are descending on every nation to spread their ideology, crime and intimidation tactics and exploit people's blind tolerance to implement their backward laws?

Please keep in mind that many muslims don't think or act in a radical manner and would gladly tell you they don't support those ideologies, yet have no problem giving money and support to the very same leaders, institutions and charities that maintain these people. They also have no problem with defending muslims when they're guilty. Can't say the same of regular conservatives in the US, who hate the TP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies