Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2013, 04:38 PM

468 posts, read 553,469 times

Advertisements

Again the undeniable effects of an ideology that seeks to control, dictate and brutally punish every facet of human nature.

Nearly half Saudi women are beaten at home | EU
(link to orig site within)

Sumiati's injuries:Shocking photos of Indonesian maid abused by Saudi employers | Mail Online

Abused Indonesian Maid's Saudi Employer Jailed | Daily Indonesia

I wonder if the people in Indonesia know about their original culture and how Islam has set them back. As I post this, on the pages of Daily Indonesia is a link to a story of an Indonesian politician's links to Al Qaeda. How pathetic; Arabs and their backward religion have managed to de-evolve any group they touch...from Africans to Asians to Persians. All those people are totally brainwashed to terrorize any nonmuslim group until they submit. They have abandoned their true culture and instead now view their women as property.

Meanwhile, delusional Libs and their protected group of equally delusional modern muslim women to continue to deny and censor the effects of islam and its people on women, gays, freedom etc, insisting that old white men in the US who make offensive comments on rape, abortion etc are somehow more dangerous.

Deny, deny, deny, like "Baroness" Warsi, who demands more tolerance of muslims and their vile behaviour from Brits, so they can import their primitive ways and barbarism to Europe:
//www.city-data.com/forum/28030654-post7.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/28003494-post225.html

I don't know what will make these idiots realize that islam does not work in any nation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2013, 05:22 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,930,716 times
You're wrong. We need to study and understand them. There must be a good reason why Muslims institutionally beat their women, so we can learn from them. After all, when a Muslim kills a person because they are gay, or rapes and beats a woman because she accidentally flashed her ankles, it's not the Muslim's fault. It's our fault, we failed them, we failed to tale their needs into account

Old 03-01-2013, 06:13 PM

468 posts, read 553,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
You're wrong. We need to study and understand them. There must be a good reason why Muslims institutionally beat their women, so we can learn from them. After all, when a Muslim kills a person because they are gay, or rapes and beats a woman because she accidentally flashed her ankles, it's not the Muslim's fault. It's our fault, we failed them, we failed to tale their needs into account
I always appreciate sarcasm.

You're right, more tolerance is needed. I posted a link somewhere about a suggested fatwa by Saudi clerics that female babies should wear the burka to hide their "appeal" because of reports of sexual assault against them. That deserves some serious research.

Old 03-02-2013, 01:59 AM

20,329 posts, read 19,921,823 times
As long as those cultures keep those behaviors over there and don't bring them here, it's their problem.

Old 03-02-2013, 02:09 AM

14,682 posts, read 14,645,402 times
Religion is poison. That is all.

Old 03-02-2013, 03:16 AM

432 posts, read 1,228,435 times
My niece and her husband has been on a training contract for the last 2.5 years in Saudi Arabia. He became a Muslim by choice but she is not. She has written a blog of her experiences which has blown my mind! 3 months and they will be back in the States for good, she can't wait as she has seen how women do not have any rights. It's sad.

Old 03-02-2013, 05:03 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,930,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Religion is poison. That is all.
Left liberalism is a mental disorder

Old 03-02-2013, 07:03 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,176,592 times
Sounds like the evolution of the Republicans.

Old 03-02-2013, 07:06 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,240,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
Again the undeniable effects of an ideology that seeks to control, dictate and brutally punish every facet of human nature.

Nearly half Saudi women are beaten at home | EU
(link to orig site within)

Sumiati's injuries:Shocking photos of Indonesian maid abused by Saudi employers | Mail Online

Abused Indonesian Maid's Saudi Employer Jailed | Daily Indonesia

I wonder if the people in Indonesia know about their original culture and how Islam has set them back. As I post this, on the pages of Daily Indonesia is a link to a story of an Indonesian politician's links to Al Qaeda. How pathetic; Arabs and their backward religion have managed to de-evolve any group they touch...from Africans to Asians to Persians. All those people are totally brainwashed to terrorize any nonmuslim group until they submit. They have abandoned their true culture and instead now view their women as property.

Meanwhile, delusional Libs and their protected group of equally delusional modern muslim women to continue to deny and censor the effects of islam and its people on women, gays, freedom etc, insisting that old white men in the US who make offensive comments on rape, abortion etc are somehow more dangerous.

Deny, deny, deny, like "Baroness" Warsi, who demands more tolerance of muslims and their vile behaviour from Brits, so they can import their primitive ways and barbarism to Europe:
//www.city-data.com/forum/28030654-post7.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/28003494-post225.html

I don't know what will make these idiots realize that islam does not work in any nation.
If you think the Saudi's are bad, you should check out Afghanistan's men, they sell their daughters for sheep/goats, and keep several wives around to trade too. This is one reason America shouldn't be giving these countries money or support of any kind, but we need their oil, and look the other way when it comes to their customs.

Old 03-02-2013, 07:53 AM

19,629 posts, read 12,222,208 times
I saw my first burka lady in the grocery store the other day. I didn't like it because it covered more of her face than a ski mask would. You could not get away with wearing a ski mask in the store, security would not allow it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies