Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2013, 09:55 AM

3,168 posts, read 2,066,374 times

Advertisements

OnlyCurious, what's your background?

I want to have a mature debate with you but that's impossible when you deliberately hide your tribe from being known. Anyone who denies blood is trying to be deceptive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2013, 09:58 AM

468 posts, read 554,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
In fact, I am practicing to improve my grammer and spelling skills; but that doesnt discount my 2 points.
Does it?

Muslims as well as others beat their wives. are you concerned with all wives, or just Muslim wives?
Your "point" has been done to death and I THOUGHT it was understood -I guess I assume I'm interacting with well versed intelligent people.

The impact of muslim abuse on human rights is largely nto reported and is almost taboo to discuss now due to 'islamophobia' and Lib mentality. Other regular abuse not involving muslims is adequately reported in western media and thoroughly discussed and debated. Not so in the muslim world, and in nonmuslim nations where they reside they keep it undercover. It's a significant social issue with serious consequences if you consider the almost eerie power muslim minorities have in nonmuslim nations -Europe is a good example of this. Muslims also have this habit of exploiting this lack of exposure on their religion to claim their superiority and imply that nonmuslim ways are more dangerous to women than sharia.

Therefore, I am concerned with a topic that is not frequently discussed rather than one that has been done to death? Can you see this? I hope so. It's hilarious how the intellectually-challenged jump to the most bizarre conclusions and diversions in desperate search for denial of facts. Why did you turn this into an accusation of me not caring about abuse in general? Why aren't similar excuses used when incidents involving christians arise?

Last edited by CaseyB; 03-02-2013 at 01:05 PM.. Reason: rude

Old 03-02-2013, 02:22 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,791,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
You libs can never debate maturely, can you?
You call your liberal bashing posts mature?

Old 03-02-2013, 09:14 PM

20,350 posts, read 19,962,643 times
Quote:
Neither is better, both are equally dangerous. Religion however has been around much longer and it would be stupidity not to see it has done more harm.

It's a bloody problem with muslims more than others. There are more than 1 billion of them, they're actively spreading all over the world with their behaviour and this is specific to their religion. Their religion seems somehow immune to criticism and they've even gone to the UN to make criticism of islam a crime. No one is cherrypicking.

If the Euros want to kowtow and placate them at all costs, that's their business and their problem.

Old 03-03-2013, 02:03 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,310,711 times
Quote:
Again the undeniable effects of an ideology that seeks to control, dictate and brutally punish every facet of human nature.

Nearly half Saudi women are beaten at home | EU
(link to orig site within)

Sumiati's injuries:Shocking photos of Indonesian maid abused by Saudi employers | Mail Online

Abused Indonesian Maid's Saudi Employer Jailed | Daily Indonesia

I wonder if the people in Indonesia know about their original culture and how Islam has set them back. As I post this, on the pages of Daily Indonesia is a link to a story of an Indonesian politician's links to Al Qaeda. How pathetic; Arabs and their backward religion have managed to de-evolve any group they touch...from Africans to Asians to Persians. All those people are totally brainwashed to terrorize any nonmuslim group until they submit. They have abandoned their true culture and instead now view their women as property.

Meanwhile, delusional Libs and their protected group of equally delusional modern muslim women to continue to deny and censor the effects of islam and its people on women, gays, freedom etc, insisting that old white men in the US who make offensive comments on rape, abortion etc are somehow more dangerous.

Deny, deny, deny, like "Baroness" Warsi, who demands more tolerance of muslims and their vile behaviour from Brits, so they can import their primitive ways and barbarism to Europe:
//www.city-data.com/forum/28030654-post7.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/28003494-post225.html

I don't know what will make these idiots realize that islam does not work in any nation.
Maybe we ought to focus on ending women being beaten at home in the US first.
Easy to point the finger at others and neglect the same thing happening in your own country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by back2M View Post
My niece and her husband has been on a training contract for the last 2.5 years in Saudi Arabia. He became a Muslim by choice but she is not. She has written a blog of her experiences which has blown my mind! 3 months and they will be back in the States for good, she can't wait as she has seen how women do not have any rights. It's sad.
Yet the r's in the US are trying to remove more rights from women.
What say you about that?

Old 03-03-2013, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Too late, they've been bringing it to nonmuslim nations for yrs now, we're just now only beginning to see it in full force. Even born and bred muslims in nonmuslim nations had problems, just no one spoke of it.

So now it's everybody's problem, as Europe can attest with mass rapes, sex grooming gangs, harassment, intimidation etc.
DOJ Director on Violence Against Women in the United States - Forbes
One in every four women and one in every seven men have experienced severe physical violence by a current or former spouse, boyfriend, or girlfriend.[1] Stalkers victimize approximately 5.2 million women and 1.4 million men each year in the U.S, with domestic violence-related stalking the most common type of stalking and often the most dangerous.[2]

Why do you think we need a VAWA in the US?

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/183781.pdf

WHO | Violence against women

Old 03-03-2013, 02:40 AM

Quote:
WTF are you talking about? Is it possible for you to focus and deal with the issue in a mature manner without turning everything into your beef with religious folk for oppressing glbts? BTW, gay activists don't exactly have a moral high ground, with all the lies they push.

I posted this due to the typical, blatant Liberal denial, mockery and immaturity that accompanied my posts here:

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...harassing.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...00-thanks.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ied-being.html

There's also this one which you'd think would get a lot of attention:
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...implement.html

Maybe if the perps were Christians then the braindead zombies of CD would be all over it.
Perhaps because they were so easy to debunk and your hatred is ridiculous.
Funny how you only bring muslim never christian crimes to the fore.
Seems a bit one-sided donchathink.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies