Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2013, 06:08 PM

334 posts, read 451,668 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary20852 View Post
Well, there are some who think it's natural to have sex with children, animals, and everything else under the sun.

Should society accept, "it may not be natural for you...but I can assure you that [it] is natural for me" from pedophiles and the like?

Children, Animals, and "everything under the sun" are unable to consent to sexual activity, why do you guys insist on always making that comparison?

Old 03-01-2013, 06:08 PM

734 posts, read 934,287 times
Blacks and any other "minority" group will be used by the gay agenda to press forward. People don't seem to understand that once gay marriage is authorized throughout the U.S. (and the world), the definition of marriage will be redefined. Slowly but surely, marriage will not mean anything to anyone and that's when this nation will fall, because the family unit as we know it will dissolve.

Gays will be filing lawsuits against those who refuse to marry them, stating that they are "discriminating against their rights." I do not believe that this is about "rights." Just look at France. Currently, gay civil unions have all of the same protections as traditional "marriages," yet the the gays in France are still demanding that they have marriage instead of a civil union. If this was really about rights, there wouldn't be a need for them to do this, because French gays already have these rights....

Old 03-01-2013, 06:09 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,551,805 times
Marriage March | March 26, 2013 | Washington, DC

Old 03-01-2013, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Due to the ubiquitous nature of threads started by people that obsess over gay marriage, I think that is fair to conclude that it has become a fetish with them. It is not just the sexuality of others that preoccupies their minds, it's their own psyche that gets a perverse thrill in keeping the subject matter front and center.

I think it has a lot to do with their own sexually conflicting feelings, they believe if they hate enough those feelings would go away.

Old 03-01-2013, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly1224 View Post
You're admitting that gays can't have children, without themselves engaging in heterosexual actions?
Wow another person that took Bigotry 101 instead of Biology, there are many babies produced without "Heterosexual actions"(I am guessing you mean Intercourse), some of these babies even have Heterosexual parents.

Old 03-01-2013, 06:25 PM

3,451 posts, read 7,064,504 times
Quote:
Blacks and any other "minority" group will be used by the gay agenda to press forward. People don't seem to understand that once gay marriage is authorized throughout the U.S. (and the world), the definition of marriage will be redefined. Slowly but surely, marriage will not mean anything to anyone and that's when this nation will fall, because the family unit as we know it will dissolve.

Gays will be filing lawsuits against those who refuse to marry them, stating that they are "discriminating against their rights." I do not believe that this is about "rights." Just look at France. Currently, gay civil unions have all of the same protections as traditional "marriages," yet the the gays in France are still demanding that they have marriage instead of a civil union. If this was really about rights, there wouldn't be a need for them to do this, because French gays already have these rights....
Gay marriage is not going to destroy the family unit, it is not going to be the downfall of this country, what it will do is allow two men, or two women to marry. It is really that simple.

Old 03-01-2013, 06:30 PM

Quote:

Since you used the term, what is the "Gay Agenda"?

Do you even know what "Traditional Marriage" is(or was)? It was almost never about "love", that is a relatively new concept, and the female NEVER picks her husband, her father does.

Old 03-01-2013, 06:31 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,702,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I have no interest in other people's sex lives.
Good for you. But seems like too many people on here have a lot of interest in the sex lives of homosexuals.

Old 03-01-2013, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post

If i didn't have a life, I would go to that with a big sign supporting Same Sex Marriage.

Old 03-01-2013, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Good for you. But seems like too many people on here have a lot of interest in the sex lives of homosexuals.
It kinda makes you wonder why doesn't it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies