Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 08:09 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,680,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
If it's something he wants then he does work tirelessly for it.
Remember Obamacare..Pelosi and Reid practically lived in the Oval Office he had so many meetings with them.

He's already pushed this blame off to the Republicans. The ignorant masses believe him.
Now he waits.....
When it comes to something he could care less about, like meeting with business owners to try and create jobs, then he never schedules those types of meetings. Hell, he never bothered to meet with his "Jobs Council" and finally just disbanded them.

The president already has over $100 billion a year that he can cut, it's all in that GAO report.

GAO Details Billions in Federal Waste
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2013, 08:13 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,649,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
After the sky falls I would hope some one demonstrates the waste of money permitted while essential services are cut.

If anyone can find waste while TSA or border agents or emergencvy services are cut should be demonstrated evidence to impeach and file charges against Obama for endangerment and reckless behavior at a minimum.
Meanwhile, I found out from an inside source that Obama didn't brush his teeth this morning!

Now, THAT is a REALLY impeachable offense!

Old 02-28-2013, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Obama made the rounds to demonize the republicans.. that is his full time job.. not running the country for the people.
No kidding, so much could be done if he put as much time and effort, over the past 18 months, into meeting with his administration to cut wasteful spending, and end corruption in corporate welfare.

But nooooooooooo, instead he tells fibs, stamps his feet and calls people names. Such grand leadership - not.

Old 02-28-2013, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
Barack Obama is the laziest person ever to occupy the office.
Then when we actually need him to be the president, like we did on 9/11, he tells his staff to handle it on their own, and goes off to study his campaign speech, and is never heard or seen from again.

Old 02-28-2013, 11:17 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
No kidding, so much could be done if he put as much time and effort, over the past 18 months, into meeting with his administration to cut wasteful spending, and end corruption in corporate welfare.

But nooooooooooo, instead he tells fibs, stamps his feet and calls people names. Such grand leadership - not.

You have him pegged boy! exactly a true leader, does not use intimidation, bullying, and blackmail, in defense to get what they want.

That seems to be a trait of Obama, not one i would wear prodly. If he put half as much time and effort as he does traveling, and making the talk show scene, golfing, hanging out with celebrities, something just might get done.

If he stopped wasting his time bashing and putting down the republicians ever time he does not get his freaking way, something just might get done.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOO, he is a bully, a intimidator, and someone who loves to hold something over one's head who disagrees with him.

Old 02-28-2013, 11:38 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,452,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
11:45 am....."morning" briefing with biden.

Private lunch with biden in the Oval Office.

That's it.

The day before the apocalypse. I guess he was tired from his constant campaigning.

Laziest POTUS ever!

WASHINGTON, Feb. 28 (UPI) -- U.S. President Barack Obama has a private lunch with Vice President Joe Biden Thursday, the White House said.

The daily agenda also indicated Obama will:

-- Receive the Presidential Daily Briefing with Vice President Joe Biden in the Oval Office.

-- Meet for lunch with Biden in the private dining room at the White House.

Read more: President Obama has private lunch with Vice President Biden - UPI.com

I'm glad he's on top of things.

Please lefties.....bring it on!
this may come as news to you, but even presidents eat lunch. Most eat lunch every day with a variety of people they work with to formulate policy.

Old 02-28-2013, 11:42 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
APRIL 9, 2009 – "And we will not rest until we reach a day when not one single veteran falls into homelessness"
MAY 11, 2009 – "I will not rest until the dream of health care reform is finally achieved in the United States of America"
NOVEMBER 2, 2009 – "We will not rest until we are succeeding in generating the jobs that this economy needs"
NOVEMBER 23, 2009 – "I will not rest until business are investing again, and businesses are hiring again"
JANUARY 28, 2010 - "We will not rest until we build an economy that's ready for America's future"
MARCH 5 2010 – "I’m not gonna rest & my administration is not gonna rest in our efforts to help people who are looking to find a job"
MAY 26, 2010 – "We will not rest until this well is shut, the environment is repaired and the clean up is complete"
JULY 8, 2010 – "My administration will not rest until every American who is able and ready and willing to work can find a job"

Old 02-28-2013, 12:28 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,580,750 times
The house RWNJs are going to own this. Why should Obama try to save them from their own folly. Don't tell me the house passed two bills either. They know just as everyone else know those bills were dead in the water and had NO POSSIBLE CHANCE of passing.

I can't wait to see their reaction when the piling on begins. "Ah what, Who me, duh, we didn't know, we did what we could, forgive us please!, It's Ryan's fault, the tea party, they did it not us responsible RWNJs"! they are a never ending source of comedy but sadly their brainless shenenigans, never ending show hurts real people.

Old 02-28-2013, 12:35 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Defense is being cut. You canucks are gonna have to start ponying up to look after your own hides here soon instead of playing your coward games and blathering how your drug infested cities are superior.

Old 02-28-2013, 12:37 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,026,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
The house RWNJs are going to own this. Why should Obama try to save them from their own folly. Don't tell me the house passed two bills either. They know just as everyone else know those bills were dead in the water and had NO POSSIBLE CHANCE of passing.

I can't wait to see their reaction when the piling on begins. "Ah what, Who me, duh, we didn't know, we did what we could, forgive us please!, It's Ryan's fault, the tea party, they did it not us responsible RWNJs"! they are a never ending source of comedy but sadly their brainless shenenigans, never ending show hurts real people.
You tell me why you think the right "owns" this. They represent one half of one third of our government. Are you telling me that Obama does not possess the leadership skills to pass a budget in this climate? Funny how other presidents were able to do so. Does this mean that Obama just doesn't measure up to the likes of Bush, Clinton, or Reagan?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies