Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 10:13 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,303,147 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I'm insane? Oh, that's a good one. You want abortion on demand and when I give you my personal permission to make and kill all the babies you want, you call me insane?

Your head must be spinning.
Dude, give it a rest, you have nothing left to add. You have embarrassed yourself. You anger is irrational and your words are hateful. Any objective person who reads that post will know that about you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2013, 10:16 AM

4,217 posts, read 3,767,839 times
Quote:
You're so far out in left field you can't tell up from down.

I'm all for people on welfare having abortions. Kill 'em all. I don't care. Just as well now as later on the streets of Chicago or wherever. I would go one step further and prefer to see them permanently neutered. And I'm about as conservative as they come.

Note to sluts:....take on 20 men a night if you wish. I simply don't care. Just don't ask me to pay for any of the results, including pregnancy, STDs, whatever. Show some responsibility for once in your pathetic little life and pay when you play. Get your lazy, skanky azz off my money.
Before anyone starts profiling me as a conservative or anything I want you to know that I am not a very political person in nature and just have my own set of beliefs.

Dale...im on board with you though.

Too piggy back on what you said though, I feel that if you want to collect welfare you should have to have some sort of birth control in place put there by a doctor. With birth control in place we wouldnt have to worry about anyone on welfare even having an abortion. DOnt want birth control? Well then you dont collect welfare. WHy should you be allowed to have more babies just to collect more money that comes out of our pockets?

Old 03-04-2013, 10:22 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,686,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
Dude, give it a rest, you have nothing left to add. You have embarrassed yourself. You anger is irrational and your words are hateful. Any objective person who reads that post will know that about you.
I'm not a dude. Had you been paying attention, you would know that.

Trust me, you're the one who should be embarrassed.

Some moronic person asked a question (see thread title), and I answered.

Sorry it's too much for you to comprehend.

Old 03-04-2013, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangman66 View Post
Before anyone starts profiling me as a conservative or anything I want you to know that I am not a very political person in nature and just have my own set of beliefs.

Dale...im on board with you though.

Too piggy back on what you said though, I feel that if you want to collect welfare you should have to have some sort of birth control in place put there by a doctor. With birth control in place we wouldnt have to worry about anyone on welfare even having an abortion. DOnt want birth control? Well then you dont collect welfare. WHy should you be allowed to have more babies just to collect more money that comes out of our pockets?
WTF is wrong with you? Again, TANF is a temporary program here is the official name Temporary assistance for needy families. There is a 5 year max. There is a work requirement. There are a very small percentage of households getting direct welfare money. It is an average of $3,500 from the federal government per family, per year. So on the back drop that this program is temporary and very small, why agree with a discussion of killing them all and calling people sluts?

Also, conservatives are against planned parenthood, which does family planning and provides free birth control. conservatives have zero credibility.

Old 03-04-2013, 10:25 AM

Quote:
I'm not a dude. Had you been paying attention, you would know that.

Trust me, you're the one who should be embarrassed.

Some moronic person asked a question (see thread title), and I answered.

Sorry it's too much for you to comprehend.
I didn't know your gender. I took a guess based on your screen name.

But your thoughts are embarrassing. I mostly listed factual information about TANF. I am good with what I wrote, but what you wrote was hate filled and very ignorant.

I just wish more conservatives were as open about their irrational hatred.

Old 03-04-2013, 10:27 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,686,325 times
Quote:
WTF is wrong with you? Again, TANF is a temporary program here is the official name Temporary assistance for needy families. There is a 5 year max. There is a work requirement. There are a very small percentage of households getting direct welfare money. It is an average of $3,500 from the federal government per family, per year. So on the back drop that this program is temporary and very small, why agree with a discussion of killing them all and calling people sluts?

Also, conservatives are against planned parenthood, which does family planning and provides free birth control. conservatives have zero credibility.
And once again, the most pathetic amongst us doesn't understand the meaning of conservatives not wanting to pay for so-called FREE bc for sluts. You do understand that it's not free, don't you? No, you don't. Of course you don't. Fancy that! Liberals hear the word FREE and go nuts. I guess they think bc pills fall out of the sky, rained upon mankind by some anti-baby god up there somewhere, FREE for everyone!

IQ: Not measurable.

Old 03-04-2013, 10:30 AM

52,692 posts, read 34,607,744 times
Quote:
I don't call it hate. It is objectively hate. You are insane. You are so upset that this tiny little program helps 2million households(women and children) when they are down temporarily(5 year limit) that gives them on average $3,500 a year(a very paltry sum of money).

conservatives keep attempting to portray TANF as this huge and expensive program that covers a huge percentage of the population, but none of those things are true.

TANF is temporary, it helps women and children who are down and it gives them very little money.
can you provide the source of your numbers for TANF?

also, why are you focusing exclusively on TANF, and ignoring all the other forms of welfare, such as SNAP, section 8, state assistance, etc?

Old 03-04-2013, 10:32 AM

Quote:
And once again, the most pathetic amongst us doesn't understand the meaning of conservatives not wanting to pay for so-called FREE bc for sluts. You do understand that it's not free, don't you? No, you don't. Of course you don't. Fancy that! Liberals hear the word FREE and go nuts. I guess they think bc pills fall out of the sky, rained upon mankind by some anti-baby god up there somewhere, FREE for everyone!

IQ: Not measurable.
Who cares what conservatives think, when the majority disagree.

Calling other women sluts.... smh

conservatives want to control the sexual behavior of women.

Old 03-04-2013, 10:32 AM

4,217 posts, read 3,767,839 times
Quote:

Again, I dont feel anyone on welfare should be having children. I would like to prevent it before it even becomes an issue. If its a 5 year program then they should be on birth control for 5 years then. WHy should tax payers pay these people to have more babies?

I have not read all the posts and it appears I may be missing a bunch of info such TANF, so I apologize.

To agree with killing them all, I am pro choice, I may not have put it as bluntly as Dale but I have no problem with abortion. Sluts...well I know not everyone one is but there is a large group of those on welfare like I said that have babies just to collect.

Old 03-04-2013, 10:33 AM

6,331 posts, read 5,215,541 times
Quote:
I'm insane? Oh, that's a good one. You want abortion on demand and when I give you my personal permission to make and kill all the babies you want, you call me insane?

Your head must be spinning.

And here's another one who wants abortion on demand, and when she gets permission, she spins in the opposite direction.

Thank you, Jesus, for not making me a liberal.

Another
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies