Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2013, 03:34 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,822,592 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
if there is something that is exclusive to the homosexual life which is decent and virtuous, then what is it..?
To quote Jeezus:
"Don't worry, just pick up the first stone you can find and kill that woman"

Old 03-26-2013, 03:38 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:
After all, an atheist created evolution so what exactly would you like Christians to believe?
Wait....what? An atheist created evolution? Now I've heard everything! Are you saying that without that atheist, evolution would not exist?

Old 03-26-2013, 03:38 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,133,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Incorrect again. "Mankind" was not repulsed by gays. CERTAIN religious people are repulsed by gays because of their particular and peculiar religious beliefs. These certain religious people try and try to make their bizarre religious tenets the law of the land.
every hetro alive is repulsed by gay-for themselves, otherwise they would be gay.

Old 03-26-2013, 03:41 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,734,327 times
Quote:
every hetro alive is repulsed by gay-for themselves, otherwise they would be gay....love thy neighbor as thyself....yu goofed. Attraction between genders is not a wishy washy thing ...either a person is straight and decent, or a person gravitates toward very strange and un natural things which then express the mental disorder in disease....People who gravitate toward disease for pleasure need help, not being told to go ahead and cross the street when the light is red.
See, that's the main problem you right wing religious have - you ASSume that whatever you people think, automatically has to be agreed with. Incorrect. What you people think is some religious tenets and stuff you pulled out of a book, and the rest you made up along the way.

And by the way, what was your religious background? Did these weird notions come to you as an adult, or were you brainwashed from birth on?

Old 03-26-2013, 03:47 PM

Quote:
See, that's the main problem you right wing religious have - you ASSume that whatever you people think, automatically has to be agreed with. Incorrect. What you people think is some religious tenets and stuff you pulled out of a book, and the rest you made up along the way.

And by the way, what was your religious background? Did these weird notions come to you as an adult, or were you brainwashed from birth on?
Well...I wanna think about this and having a coffee...just a min

Old 03-26-2013, 03:48 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,408,066 times
Quote:
every hetro alive is repulsed by gay-for themselves, otherwise they would be gay.

Wrong.

Not every Gay person is "repulsed" by straight sex.... and most straight people with normal and healthy views on sexuality shouldn't be "repulsed" by gay sex.

Being "not interested" in a type of sex doesn't mean that you are REPULSED by it! I am "not attracted" to and wouldn't engage in sex with many different people... doesn't mean they REPULSE me. Just not interested. REPULSION is a much more visceral reaction.

Old 03-26-2013, 03:49 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,734,327 times
Quote:
Well...I wanna think about this and having a coffee...just a min
(Is he looking through his Bible?)

Old 03-26-2013, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.smith904 View Post
Try forming sentences with a predicate then get back to me.
Who did you learn correspondence from...Nancy Pelosi

Old 03-26-2013, 03:59 PM

Quote:
(Is he looking through his Bible?)
I was confused with your question because Ive never read the Bible and without being disrespectful at all, the very few times I did found it a little boring. So I am a Catholic and brought up with total freedom. its your life was the deal.

Old 03-26-2013, 03:59 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:
nope....this is not a proper assessment and leading. I will maintain with available evidence that humanity was appalled at homosexuality before the major religions even existed...quickly one example, most of the early and popular Greek plays were very pronounced in their objection to homosexuality.
That's because the Greeks were into pederasty. Here you go.
Homosexuality in ancient Greece - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies