Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 09:53 AM

7,492 posts, read 11,829,224 times

Advertisements

That's the biggest piece of bologne I've ever read. I personally know several conservatives who have cheated on their spouses.

Old 03-27-2013, 10:19 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,733,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osito View Post
That's the biggest piece of bologne I've ever read. I personally know several conservatives who have cheated on their spouses.
True, and in fact, I could type out here a list of right wing politicians who have been caught "with their pants down," so to speak, and it's been all over the news. What gets me is that Republicans proclaim themselves the Family Values party, and they're nothing but a bunch of pervs, and when you tell them, they continue to proclaim they're pure.

Old 03-27-2013, 11:01 AM

3,846 posts, read 2,384,804 times
Default Liberals are twice as likely to engage in extramarital relationships..

That's because Liberals believe in relativity.

They are really pro incest because they believe that all men and women are their brothers and sisters.

Old 03-27-2013, 11:49 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post
That's because Liberals believe in relativity.

They are really pro incest because they believe that all men and women are their brothers and sisters.
I think that's a bit overreaching with that comment there. I don't think liberals are necessarily pro-incest (I mean, who would literally support that except some country bumkin), but some of the more lunatic fringe nut cases believe that if two adults are over the age of 18, are of sound mind and judgment, and are willing to sign a contract, then it doesn't matter the relation.

I mean yeah it sounds pretty disgusting, but if we just look at it objectively and from the base requirements such as that, then what's the problem besides personal opinion? Do I necessarily support it as an Independent/Moderate? No, not really, but I won't deny equal rights to Americans who deserve it (which is everyone).

Old 03-27-2013, 12:02 PM

2,305 posts, read 3,028,838 times
Am I glad I am not a Democrat or Republican because you people are idiots.

Old 03-27-2013, 01:50 PM

6,391 posts, read 5,167,680 times
In the words of many during the big Clinton Blue dress scandal, "Hey, it's just sex".

Old 03-27-2013, 03:23 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Green Giant View Post
You posted a picture of her as proof that Republican woman are hot. Should have posted a pic of Rin Tin Tin.

No! Rin Tin Tin would look like the Democrat women.

Old 03-27-2013, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
In the words of many during the big Clinton Blue dress scandal, "Hey, it's just sex".
In the words of all the married, family-values-proclaiming male Republican politicians that committed adultery, were caught getting BJs from men in the park, visiting prostitutes, and molesting minors: "GOD WILL FORGIVE ME."

Old 03-27-2013, 08:15 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times
Hah!

Here's one I'd forgotten about:

Quote:
A staunch advocate of conservative platforms from abstinence-only education to a constitutional ban on same-sex marriage, the Republican Louisiana Senator apparently had no problem with high-class call girls, as his phone number was revealed to be on a list belonging to a company owned by the infamous "D.C. Madam." Larry Flynt's Hustler magazine found the phone number and contacted Vitter's office to inquire about it. The next day, Vitter issued a public apology for his "very serious sin," and later managed to retain his seat in the Senate.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/article/0,28804,1721111_1721210_1721123,00.html #ixzz2OnRFzK93

Quote:
Today at the Southern Republican Leadership Conference (SRLC), Senator David Vitter (R-LA) a married with four children received a standing ovation from the so-called conservatives at the SLRC.

Sen. Vitter if you may recall back in July 2007 used the services of prostitutes in Washington D.C. (see DC Madam) and in Louisiana, and he never stepped down from office. And his Party, the Republican Party go on about their daily business (for the last three years) as if nothing happened, same is true with Senator John Ensign (R-NV) who admitted to sleeping with a staff member in June 2009. And they (Republicans) call themselves the Party of Family Values, the very same Party that lays claim to “Morality” in the United States, what a joke.

And to top it off, today Vitter received a standing ovation from the audience at the SRLC who have very short memories and lack anything that is close to family morals which is obvious because plenty of those in the audience know that he’s an immoral womanizing man *****, but they cheered him anyway.
Video: SRLC loud applause for Senator who sleeps with prostitutes - Las Vegas Democrat | Examiner.com

He got freakin' CHEERED for cheating on his wife with prostitutes.

Old 03-28-2013, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Yup! Republicans are perverts in disguise. They think that their talking of God this, God that, God will forgive us, and "liberals are bad, bad, bad" will wipe away the Family Values slate clean again, that Family Values slate they run their elections and lives based on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies