Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2013, 02:04 PM

30,354 posts, read 51,942,966 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Just say my name if you need too. Quit all the pretending..... I am not going to run off and tattletale you to the mods. The mods will be along soon enough and delete what i said leaving me a note that I was vulgar.

It ain't me who is vulgar. It is me who is NOT PC..... It IS gays in open public who behave vulgar .... I plan to assist in stopping that behavior in public.

Pain is one of the best teachers. My Dad spanked my butt when I was a wee lad and I knew right away to get on the smarter program. There was no coddling back them, no excuses for everything a child did wrong.

You got it right the 2nd time or you got the strap!
I am now thoroughly confused... I was responding to a post by Mensa130, and not sure why I'd have to say your name (since you're not in any way relevant to that post). Having delusions of grandeur?

And while I don't often care how other people raise their children, I happen to disagree that "pain (or fear) is the best teacher." I was raised without ever being hit, and all three of us turned out just fine - probably even better than you, especially in the case of my very successful siblings.

Old 03-29-2013, 02:05 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mensa130 View Post
Per the law. And that law is nonsense.

Do you reallly think that an 18 year old shouldn't be allowed to have sex with a 17 year old?

Some people who have done just that have to register as sex criminals for life.
Proof?

I didn't find one case, but did find out that most states have a "close in age" law that says it is fine as long as the people are 2-4 years within age.

Old 03-29-2013, 02:06 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,782,122 times
Quote:
Pain is one of the best teachers. My Dad spanked my butt when I was a wee lad and I knew right away to get on the smarter program. There was no coddling back them, no excuses for everything a child did wrong.

Safe to assume you are a product of a two parent home. So you father raised you by teaching right from wrong by inflicting pain on you. And I'm sure that your father taught your mother to "know her place". And your upbringing is that you think it's OK to beat people up because you don't like their lifestyle and beating up gay men will change something you don't like.

Honestly?? I have to tell you, I don't think you got such a good deal from your hetrosexual parents. And if you do go out looking to beat someone up, I hope you get arrested and serve time in jail. And at the end of the day, you would be sitting in jail and changed absolutely nothing.

30,354 posts, read 51,942,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Are you really incapable of understanding the difference between the actions of those above the age of consent and those below?

You should be careful, you may get sued for misuse of a trademarked name in your user name.
And MISusing it, no less, since there is no way he's a member of Mensa - particularly if the "130" stands for his IQ, which is just a bit shy of their requirements.

491 posts, read 373,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I no more chose to be heterosexual than I chose to have brown eyes or be right-handed. I've never seen anything factual to make believe homosexuals had any choice in their own sexual orientation.
You haven't read enough.

Reading = comprehension.

Old 03-29-2013, 02:07 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensa130 View Post
how do justify that law, but support gay marriage?
two consenting adults.

Old 03-29-2013, 02:07 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,733,220 times
Quote:
Just say my name if you need too. Quit all the pretending..... I am not going to run off and tattletale you to the mods. The mods will be along soon enough and delete what i said leaving me a note that I was vulgar.

It ain't me who is vulgar. It is me who is NOT PC..... It IS gays in open public who behave vulgar .... I plan to assist in stopping that behavior in public.

Mac Muz, behave yourself. What do you mean by gays being vulgar in public?

Old 03-29-2013, 02:08 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mensa130 View Post
You must me older than me, and likely old enough to be my parent.

My generation is going to undo the mess that your generation made.

Aren't you glad that if you had kids, that you did?
Ya'll plannin' on startin' anytime soon or are ya too busy talkin' about it?

4,713 posts, read 9,703,287 times
Quote:
When will cannibalism become popular to the masses and what will the argument be in favor of that then?
That's nothing but a red herring (and a lame attempt at one at that).

Quote:
I can't wait for some of these same sex marriages to end in a court of law to just see the mess this creates for children.
Like it creates for children of heterosexual parents who end up having a messy divorce in court?

Quote:
No matter what you do, no matter what the LAW says, I will never see same sex marriage as marriage period.
That's ok. You don't have to agree with someone's personal morals, values and beliefs to allow them equal rights. A person can not like black people - they still have to allow balcks to have the same rights as whites.

Quote:
I know gays of both genders, and I have worked with them in both genders and so long as they keep their hands off me (the guys sometimes need painful punishment to learn) I don't have a real problem.
This may be the silliest thing I have read on CD in some time. You're so hot that they gays can't keep their hands off of you, huh? I can understand that - they love the crackpot survivalists with the tinfoil hats.

491 posts, read 373,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
So you sew, hang out at truck stops, wear makeup, and go to gay bars.....
The man portrays historical figures and teaches children. Why do you diss him?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies