Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2013, 04:22 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
Watch Hannity's panel last night with all of the black conservatives. It's getting to a pander level.
So, the Democrats say that Republicans are racist white guys who hate minorities. But when black conservatives are invited guests on a show hosted by a conservative Republican, all of a sudden this is pandering?

What I think this shows is that the leftists are lying in their characterization of the Republican Party as being exclusive and racist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2013, 04:48 PM

6,084 posts, read 6,046,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
If that's the case, then reaching out to blacks is a waste of time. Besides, the only significant minority populaion increase is within the Latino and Asian communities. The black demographic isn't growing at any particular pace at this point.
I definitely agree that certain segments of the population are going to be more problematic due to historical bad blood, but I also believe that a 5% minority should be protected from the tyranny of the majority and they should know they have options available.

Old 04-09-2013, 05:00 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
So, the Democrats say that Republicans are racist white guys who hate minorities. But when black conservatives are invited guests on a show hosted by a conservative Republican, all of a sudden this is pandering?

What I think this shows is that the leftists are lying in their characterization of the Republican Party as being exclusive and racist.

Democratic party, is the biggest race baiting party around. They are good actors, i will give you that. The democratic party is the one holding people down, pander and use scare tactics every freaking chance they get.

They are hypocrites who want you to do as they say, not as they do, listen up, or else, you have got to beleive in our way, bologna.

It isn't that conservatives are hell bent obsessed on getting blacks to join up with them, it is that Democrats are hell bent on destroying anything or anybody, who does not believe in their way, and that my friends is very very wrong.

We as an individual black or white, or what ever race you are, ought to be able in America, to have this choice, without a bunch of idiots screaming down at our throats. Or calling these people out, or calling them names, think about it, democrats are inmature little twirps, that have to have their way or it is they damm hwy, and they will make you pay some way. They use the most idiotic scare tactics that are just hilarious, and so inmature almost unreal, but real what do you expect from the ignorant..

Old 04-09-2013, 05:17 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,156,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post

My favorite is Allen West, who bragged of once belonging to a white supremacist biker gang. Now, in his defense, Allen West is clinically insane, but, still...

Old 04-09-2013, 05:30 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,514,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
The Ryan budget provides more tax cuts for the upper class wealthy, while making the middle class pay more. It's places more of the tax burden upon people who are already hurting.
Yawn.

MSNBC talking points. no truth to it whatsoever.

The Ryan budget, and the Democrats, are meaningless. They are 10 year plans that are not even voted on.

And tax rates are normally set outside the budget anyway.

I'm no big fan of Ryan, but to say he's "for the rich" is the same tired lie Dems always say.

Old 04-09-2013, 05:48 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,242,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
Yawn.

MSNBC talking points. no truth to it whatsoever.

The Ryan budget, and the Democrats, are meaningless. They are 10 year plans that are not even voted on.

And tax rates are normally set outside the budget anyway.

I'm no big fan of Ryan, but to say he's "for the rich" is the same tired lie Dems always say.
<yawn> your posts put me to sleep.
You must think everyone left watches MSNBC. I have antenna tv.
project much?

Old 04-09-2013, 05:58 PM

1,635 posts, read 1,594,056 times
I'm not.

Old 04-09-2013, 05:59 PM

1,137 posts, read 1,398,704 times
I find it ironic that every left wing loon and his mother will accuse all conservatives of being racist at the drop of a hat yet it is the left that so glefully supports abortion, which takes the lives of black babies at four times the rate of white babies. One could legitimately make the argument that abortion in its current incarnation in this nation is actually a form of genocide against black people.

Old 04-09-2013, 06:01 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,224,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Isn't it odd, that the "Right", "Consevatives", "GOPers", and "Republicans" [whatever y'all call yourselves], continue to see Black Democrats and Black Liberals as tools of their "overlords". Failing miserablely to discern that participation by Black Americans in the Democratic party is from the City Council level...all the way up the Democratic Party ladder...to the The Comander and Chief.

Failure or inablity to conclude correctly that Blacks are very much a part of the Democratic party's infrastructure speaks volumes for those on the "Right" grasping to understand "Why Black Folk" dont join the Repupublican Party in any appreciable number as to "help" the party. Maybe that conundrum could be solved by looking at the Republican infrastructure? "Grass Roots" don't have no "Black roots". What ever "roots" that were planted by Ol' Abe...were long ago eradicated.
Thanks you proved my point

Old 04-09-2013, 06:13 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,421,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
Watch Hannity's panel last night with all of the black conservatives. It's getting to a pander level.
Don't watch Hannity what happened?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies