Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2013, 10:14 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times

Advertisements

Don't we all have people in our schools that were taken out of life early, I know I did. I knew a few who were killed in four wheeling accidents, some drugs and a few highway accidents.

I believe it's called "life"..... the government can't save us, people have to want to end the violence and be responsible at what they do. Could start with the over medicating.

See the First lady has moved on from being a single mother.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2013, 10:15 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,111,175 times
Just when I think people can't sink any lower, there are always folks on this forum to prove me wrong. If you truly can't understand why a woman who grew up in Chicago and worked hard to be a good student with great dreams wouldn't identify with a little girl growing up in the same neighborhood who was working hard to be a good student and achieve her own great dreams then you are soul dead.....in a way that little girl will never be.

Old 04-10-2013, 10:26 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Just when I think people can't sink any lower, there are always folks on this forum to prove me wrong. If you truly can't understand why a woman who grew up in Chicago and worked hard to be a good student with great dreams wouldn't identify with a little girl growing up in the same neighborhood who was working hard to be a good student and achieve her own great dreams then you are soul dead.....in a way that little girl will never be.
Wonder if she was shot by a gang member by accident? You do notice those shooters are not talked about, did she happen to say just how?

Some people probably think it was a Tea Party member.

Old 04-11-2013, 12:32 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Except kennedy wasn't out on the stump trying to get us to surrender our citizenship and become Berliners

Your right about that? and if obama isn't doing these things, he sure is doing nothing to stop these things is he now. Riduclous ha"

Obama does not know about this, or that, we know we heard it all before have we not. Spends like a drunken sailor, how can we ever get our debt down with this President.

This Country is on it's way to changing and for those who can't see it, this is all on you. This President is the worse, no Hope and what Change to speak of none.

Some agenda he has, and by golly he will see to it, that this Country is really screwed, by the time he leaves office.

My opinion, don't like it tough. I respect yours, don't like mine who cares.

I don't see Obama mingling with the middle class do you!

Old 04-11-2013, 12:39 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,782,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Sad attempt at trying to be the "peoples" First Lady. The Obama's have joined the high elite- They will be there for the rest of their lives. I just wish they would accept the position and stop pretending they are common...they are now American Royalty...so shut up and govern.
Nope. They are very, very common people. Money can buy "status", but it cannot buy class. Besides, today, having class is so passe and makes anyone who has class an outcast.

Old 04-11-2013, 02:01 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Michelle shamelessly out on the stump to take away citizen gun ownership rights, in of all places Chicago where gun laws are already some of most restrictive and yet ineffective.
Michelle Obama recalls a murdered girl who didn't get to grow up
Ya know I saw that and for the life of me, couldn't figure out what the holy heck she was frothing about.

The woman is a disgrace. And an idiot.

Old 04-11-2013, 03:56 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,704 times
She's a pathetic twit and looks foolish to push for these laws when Chicago is and has been a deadly gang ridden mess. Guns aren't the issue there, its gangs.

Old 04-11-2013, 03:58 AM

315 posts, read 256,036 times
She did not fool me for a min. Crock tears, lmao all she was doing is to try to push new gun law. Back to Chicago with you.

Old 04-11-2013, 04:18 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,366,895 times
that air-headed bubble-butt is getting ready to run for office. she thinks helping ol' barry spend $4 trillion bucks of everyone elses $$ makes her qualified for something besides floor sweeper.

Old 04-11-2013, 04:26 AM

12,963 posts, read 13,676,205 times
The operative word in her statement is "was" The first lady was indeed at one time a young Chicago teen from a working class family. Her statement is valid and relevant. case closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies