Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2013, 01:53 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times

Advertisements

You won't admit that if you see a 16 year old girl who is busty and curvy at the mall with a tight top and short shorts that you don't at least glance her way.

Quote:
I think you're sprinkling your perverted ways on others to make yourself feel normal. 16? That is disgusting.
Quote:
It's scum like you that need to be kept miles away from scouting and malls. You prove the point that perversion has nothing to do with gender orientation.
Seriously you guys? I was eye candy at 16 and so was my mom and my daughter. You can't tell by looking at someone that they are 16, so yes..you look and appreciate and maybe even think about....

16 is a PRIME age for many females when it comes to looks (and looking!). You don't have to like it but you have to know it's true. It's just how nature works.

Sorry, there is just no denying or getting around it. If we kept everyone who had these thoughts or looked at people AWAY the world would be a very empty place. If we kept bans in place "just in case" someone might do something wrong we'd have to ban everyone from something. People are stupid.

Old 04-21-2013, 01:58 AM

24,488 posts, read 41,141,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyLimePie2015 View Post
The cameras are not used as "technology" they are used for surveillance by the school's security team. This is common in both suburban an urban schools for security measures, throughout the U.S.
No. It's not. It's not the norm to have cameras in classrooms.

Old 04-21-2013, 02:00 AM

147 posts, read 113,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_Green_50 View Post
Hetro men wouldn't do it, much less want to anyways.

At least I don't know any who would. Much less cry about it when they say NO!
Odd indeed.

Old 04-21-2013, 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
No. It's not. It's not the norm to have cameras in classrooms.
It has become the norm. Just as it's the norm to have cameras attached to stop lights, and in public gatherings as well.

Old 04-21-2013, 02:01 AM

709 posts, read 598,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
You won't admit that if you see a 16 year old girl who is busty and curvy at the mall with a tight top and short shorts that you don't at least glance her way.

Seriously you guys? I was eye candy at 16 and so was my mom and my daughter. You can't tell by looking at someone that they are 16, so yes..you look and appreciate and maybe even think about....

16 is a PRIME age for many females when it comes to looks (and looking!). You don't have to like it but you have to know it's true. It's just how nature works.

Sorry, there is just no denying or getting around it. If we kept everyone who had these thoughts or looked at people AWAY the world would be a very empty place. If we kept bans in place "just in case" someone might do something wrong we'd have to ban everyone from something. People are stupid.
I've been as honest as I could in this thread. Others should take some lessons. I also would never put myself in a position to be falsely accoused of anything. Tell some girl to clean up the Dutch oven and she thinks....."I'll fix him". No thanks!!

I also stated that gays should be left alone and it's none of my business.

I did say that they should leave the BSA and the Scouts out of it.

You can't have everything you want if you throw enough fits in life.

Old 04-21-2013, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post

If you truly believe this, you shouldn't have any issues with male leads taking girl scouts camping overnight. Why have such a ban in place?

Old 04-21-2013, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Odd indeed.
What do any of us know about being a woman and female "problems" if you catch my drift.

"Mr. Green....I have a problem Sir!"

Jesus...did you get cut, have you been bitten?

What's all that blood?

Old 04-21-2013, 02:06 AM

Mr. Green.....why are you peeing behind that tree Sir? LMAO

Ewww, you just don't even care! LOL

Old 04-21-2013, 02:14 AM

14,539 posts, read 21,259,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
The Boy Scouts already have a big gay problem, but it's not the scouts- it's the camp counselors.

A multi million lawsuit against the local council here was settled in 2 scout's (brothers) favor a few years ago after the eldest brother was molested several times by a councilor. When he saw the counselor's same behavior beginning with his younger brother, he complained to the camp master, who did nothing. The family then brought a lawsuit against the council. During the trial, a couple of other adult pedophiles were discovered, and the number of molested scouts rose to about 15 who testified. There may have been more. In the end, the brothers received about $2 million when the case was settled in their favor.

The offending counselor had been fired several years earlier for molestation, but was re-hired. His mother was a member of the local council's board of directors. The counselor ended up doing about 5 years in prison and moved out of state after he was paroled.

The local council's president was fired and replaced by another who came from the national council. The new guy has apparently cleaned the council up, and now requires thorough background checks for any councilor applicate.

This case is not unusual. The national council had kept records of their adult offenders, and eventually, those records were forced to be released as part of another trial that happened elsewhere.

I don't know what the organization has done to correct this, but I believe that allowing gay scouts is one way their lawyers have decided is a way to limit further damage.
There have been other cases as well. But the men involved were not gay but just pedophiles. A great many pedophiles are married to wives as well. Most of the children harmed are their own. Pedophiles are drawn to any situation where they have ready access to children. The Catholic church is also now in the throws of its problem with them, now not just in the US but worldwide.

Teach your *children* what is acceptable and what is not, and that they can tell their parents safely. Give your children the love and affection they crave so they don't find it in some other adult. And the pedophile who seeks your children is overwhemingly not gay but married and straight.

And all these people waving the christian flag and their god as if there were no other religions at all... disgusting. Do they not know that there are other faiths which do not share their fundamental beliefs but they are also accepted as equal faiths under law.

Blessed be to them.

Old 04-21-2013, 02:14 AM

24,488 posts, read 41,141,698 times
Quote:
It has become the norm. Just as it's the norm to have cameras attached to stop lights, and in public gatherings as well.
I can't speak for all stop lights or public gatherings. But the vast majority of schools in the United States do NOT have cameras in their classrooms. You might want to read Anne Cash PhD's recent work in this area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies