Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2013, 09:58 PM

7,108 posts, read 8,970,936 times

Advertisements

I think BSA should do what they want and the government, me or anyone else shouldn't have anything to say about it.

From a biblical point abomination is mentioned numerous times in the Bible that didn't involve homosexuals. Only time when hypochristians mention abomination is when its talking about homosexuality. That is wrong! Do a word search in your Bible and you will see many straight people are committing abominations as well.

Old 04-21-2013, 10:01 PM

709 posts, read 598,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
It's already been stated that adults don't go alone, so someone would be teaching all the skills with at least one other adult. Many men would not find this a big deal at all, it's just teaching, boys or girls it doesn't really matter. Most soccer dad's would have just as hard a time shooting, and butchering an animal as a soccer mom, that's going to be hard for most urban dwellers
LOL If they find that hard, I'd love to see them go catfish 'noodling'.

Y'all city slickers will need to Google that up...

Old 04-21-2013, 11:10 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,492,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_Green_50 View Post
Knowing and learning them is one thing. Being the only man on the trip and teaching them to girls/women is something different all together.

FYI, I'd like to see all the 'cooks' shoot a deer and field dress it....butcher it and cook it. The same for rabbits, squirrels, ducks, hogs.......fish, chicken, frog legs, rattle snake etc...

First you have to see it alive and be able to kill a living thing.

That wipes out many soccer Moms right there.

What you know how to do with a knife next is very important.

My point being most men wouldn't be in line to be a Girl Scout leader.
I have killed and butchered a deer, used to raise rabbits, chickens and turkey for meat and killed and butchered so many I lost count. I am a great cook, started helping my mom in the kitchen when I was 5. I can sew too and crochet. I have zero fashion or design sense and I am gay. Stereotypes do not fit all people. The only thing gay about me is that I am attracted to men. I made a point when I was young to learn all that I could to survive as an individual.

Old 04-21-2013, 11:20 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Not a thing wrong with that.. some of the best cooks are men.
So it's 10:20 pm PST and I'm still breathing, sparky.

Looks like your "god" doesn't exist!

Old 04-21-2013, 11:23 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,384,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly_Allen View Post
Jesus certainly wouldn't condone male children following in the foot steps of their gay scout leaders. I'm tired of people believing that we should just bow down and accept whatever is thrown at us. The time has come to fight back.
The greatest 'weapon' you can use is to educate yourself. But if you did that, you would switch sides.

Old 04-21-2013, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly_Allen View Post
Herein is the problem, homosexuality and heterosexuality are not on the same footing. Heterosexuality creates life, homosexuality creates nothing. A child is created when a man and a woman engage in sex.
How many children do you have?

Old 04-21-2013, 11:52 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,324,813 times
Quote:
FYI, I'd like to see all the 'cooks' shoot a deer and field dress it....butcher it and cook it. The same for rabbits, squirrels, ducks, hogs.......fish, chicken, frog legs, rattle snake etc...

First you have to see it alive and be able to kill a living thing.

That wipes out many soccer Moms right there.

What you know how to do with a knife next is very important.

My point being most men wouldn't be in line to be a Girl Scout leader
So....I guess vegetarians can't be scout leaders, either?

Old 04-21-2013, 11:57 PM

33,543 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
So it's 10:20 pm PST and I'm still breathing, sparky.

Looks like your "god" doesn't exist!
Oh my, did you get a god will smite you threat?

Old 04-21-2013, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
YOU know not what you speak of.. Homosexuals have lusted after children.. and teens..and they molest them.

You also must know that one is damned already without Jesus and the remission of sin. No one can damn anyone.. their sins that are not covered by the blood of Jesus will damn themselves.
It's most often heterosexual married religious men who sexually molest children. Usually in their own families:

http://www.childmolestationpreventio...pdfs/study.pdf

Old 04-21-2013, 11:59 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
I think BSA should do what they want and the government, me or anyone else shouldn't have anything to say about it.

From a biblical point abomination is mentioned numerous times in the Bible that didn't involve homosexuals. Only time when hypochristians mention abomination is when its talking about homosexuality. That is wrong! Do a word search in your Bible and you will see many straight people are committing abominations as well.
Well, surely anti-gay people think abominations committed by gays are a hell of a lot more disgusting and sinful than the kind of abominations done by straight people. The Phelps bunch in Topeka without a doubt think so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies