Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2013, 01:17 PM

7,108 posts, read 8,974,215 times

Advertisements

This is a horrible thread!

Old 04-24-2013, 01:22 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,520,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose532 View Post
Aren't a number of rich black guys with white women, like Kanye west and other black athletes too?
but it is not as epidemic as it seems. the media tends to give more attention to black celebrities and athletes who date out.

Old 04-24-2013, 01:25 PM

247 posts, read 354,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
but it is not as epidemic as it seems. the media tends to give more attention to black celebrities and athletes who date out.
If the athletes/entertainers are not with non-black women, than they are with lightskinned/mixed race "Black" women.

Old 04-24-2013, 01:36 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,475,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by purple rage View Post
If the athletes/entertainers are not with non-black women, than they are with lightskinned/mixed race "Black" women.
Oh. My. God. I thought you got banned.

Old 04-24-2013, 01:51 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,841,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
The statistics are out there everywhere and well known, black males have a high percentage rate of making kids but not fathering them. Maybe a woman can come post here and say "but...but,,,my black guy wasn't like that" but no one wants to openly discuss the rate of how black men don't want to be active fathers. You can also say "but...but..other men white or whatever don't stay around" which is true but the percentage rate is lower.

Add typical hip-hop rap lyrics that promote that lifestyle, and you see it come to be. Maybe one day when someone cam openly criticize this without being called a racist is the day maybe the percentages fall and lifestyles change.
Be quiet...you know people around here can't handle the truth!

Its what I've been saying all along.
80% of the time,it isn't the black woman's fault,it isn't the white woman's fault,its the BLACK man's fault that many of these moms are single.
They don't know responsibility. They like to be a big baby.

Incidently,Kathy is proving that point.
Kanye West amd Kim K are a bad example. He isn't with her 60% of the time. I read an article on it. Plus....they aren't MaRRIED.
So is the president and his father.

Old 04-24-2013, 01:53 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Be quiet...you know people around here can't handle the truth!

Its what I've been saying all along.
80% of the time,it isn't the black woman's fault,it isn't the white woman's fault,its the BLACK man's fault that many of these moms are single.
They don't know responsibility. They like to be a big baby.

Incidently,Kathy is proving that point.
So is the president and his father.
Where is that coming from? I'm surprised to be reading this from you, although maybe I have you confused with some else from the relationships forum.

Old 04-24-2013, 02:19 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,841,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
The statistics are out there everywhere and well known, black males have a high percentage rate of making kids but not fathering them. Maybe a woman can come post here and say "but...but,,,my black guy wasn't like that" but no one wants to openly discuss the rate of how black men don't want to be active fathers. You can also say "but...but..other men white or whatever don't stay around" which is true but the percentage rate is lower.

Add typical hip-hop rap lyrics that promote that lifestyle, and you see it come to be. Maybe one day when someone cam openly criticize this without being called a racist is the day maybe the percentages fall and lifestyles change.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Where is that coming from? I'm surprised to be reading this from you, although maybe I have you confused with some else from the relationships forum.
Me too,although I've always been a moderate.
I really should not have pointed some things out,but I call it as I see it.
I was just saying the president's father also abandoned the family.

Old 04-24-2013, 02:23 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Interesting article by a White mom of a biracial child

Once You Go Black, You Never Go Back...And Then You Become a Single Mother - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

Old 04-24-2013, 02:24 PM

349 posts, read 260,961 times
From the OP:
Quote:
I know this is really none of my business since I don't date or even interested to be friend with them.
So someone starts a thread asking a question about people he or she has no intention on dating or even becoming friend's with and the usual suspects race in like sharks on a wounded seal..

How can one not be either racists, ignorant or both, when the common theme seems to be "yes white men get women pregnate and abandone them but black men do it more."

So the issue of absent fathers fall to the wayside in order to trumpet "black absent fathers."

Guess city-data is gonna be city-data.

Old 04-24-2013, 02:25 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Me too,although I've always been a moderate.
I really should not have pointed some things out,but I call it as I see it.
I was just saying the president's father also abandoned the family.
He did, but the president is an excellent father and an amazing man. Again, this points to SES and not race.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies