Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2013, 06:56 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,031,985 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Obama in the Second Presidential Debate:

"The day after the attack, Governor, I stood in the Rose Garden, and I told the American people and the world that we are going to find out exactly what happened, that this was an act of terror. And I also said that we're going to hunt down those who committed this crime. And then a few days later, I was there greeting the caskets coming into Andrews Air Force Base and grieving with the families.

And the suggestion that anybody in my team, whether the secretary of state, our U.N. ambassador, anybody on my team would play politics or mislead when we've lost four of our own, Governor, is offensive. That's not what we do. That's not what I do as president. That's not what I do as commander in chief."

All politicians lie a bit - but it is clear that this president is a stone cold liar. Obama is clearly lying in the debate about not misleading nor anyone in his administration.

Watch how natural and smooth Obama is at lying in the debate:

Obama Misleads Over Benghazi During the Debate with Candy Crowley's Help - YouTube
Who have they hunted down? The FBI didn't even get on the scene for what was it weeks afterwards. I posted an article about a guy sitting in a bar wanted for questioning that a reported seemed to easily be able to find but our "investigators" were nowhere to be found and he was laughing about it. Some investigation they did I bet. Sickening.

Old 05-08-2013, 07:00 PM

57,379 posts, read 26,294,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
What is sad is that the democrats on the committee were more interested in protecting the admin and clinton then they were at getting the truth about what happened. Disgusting is what comes to mind. The media and liberals are complicit and in all this and it is more than obvious they are now the enemy of the US. The enemy within.
Yes the republicans are a model of objectivity, they don't care about politics just trying to find out the truth.

Old 05-08-2013, 07:00 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,564,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Dem Congressman At Benghazi Hearing: "Death Is A Part Of Life" | RealClearPolitics

This piece of ****! What a scumbag, jerk. Imagine if we responded to Sandy Hook or Boston attacks with such a callous, stupid, heartless piece of trash. Who the hell votes for this evil scum?
I have heard so much worse coming from conservatives about Sandy Hook. Including, but not limited to, the fact that the parents were all actors and it was just a hoax.

That's just mild. Peruse the forum - you can find it right here.

Old 05-08-2013, 07:02 PM

57,379 posts, read 26,294,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
That is pure speculation on Hicks' part.
I thought he was very credible on most points but that was very speculative, the last thing they wanted to do was send FBI agents in and have more murders.

Old 05-08-2013, 07:04 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,577,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
While I realize some believe that the U.S. is omnipotent and has the power to do pretty much as it pleases in any foreign country, however the reality is that some countries foolishly believe that they have some ill-conceived notion of national sovereignty when it comes to allowing U.S. investigators to roam around their country.

The same silly notion applies to such things as embassy security. After all, if a foreign embassy came under attack, let's say the Russian embassy, we would be ever so willing to allow a unit of the Glavnoye Razvedyvatel'noye Upravleniye to fly in and take on the attackers.
You can't be serious. We conquered and colonized that country, then handed it over to the Al-Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood. You don't turn around and ask these kind of people to then protect you. This whole thing is ludicrous. After bombarding that country for 9 months, then we're supposed to ask permission to fly a plane? Yet, unarmed drones are okay.
It makes no sense.

Old 05-08-2013, 07:06 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,564,047 times

Old 05-08-2013, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
You can't be serious. We conquered and colonized that country, then handed it over to the Al-Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood. You don't turn around and ask these kind of people to then protect you. This whole thing is ludicrous. After bombarding that country for 9 months, then we're supposed to ask permission to fly a plane? Yet, unarmed drones are okay.
It makes no sense.
It only makes sense in the minds of liberals. According to them the only reason terrorists attacked us to begin with was because of Bush. You see they all hated Bush. Once Bush was gone the muslim world was supposed to be in love with the USofA and Obama. The resounding singing of kumbaya would ring all over the muslim world and Obama would be the new world uniter. They can't fathom the thought that certain muslims, you know the ones we are at war with, want to kill us because we don't believe in their alla. Brain damage is what it is.

Old 05-08-2013, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I thought he was very credible on most points but that was very speculative, the last thing they wanted to do was send FBI agents in and have more murders.
Then send in the gdam marines to protect em. The mooslims all love us now that Obama killed the hated momar for em didn't you hear?? I guess not. I don't think they did either. Only you lefties heard all that nonsense and believed it.

Old 05-08-2013, 07:09 PM

7,521 posts, read 5,766,829 times
Here is a well written piece that doesn't talk conservative or liberal. It simply states the anticipated outcome based on history.

Benghazi: Beginning of end - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

Old 05-08-2013, 07:10 PM

2,238 posts, read 1,445,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
If he had said that to me and I was a survivor of that, seeing a friend die, I would've rushed him and beat the hell out of him
And you would've been shot dead by his security detail or arrested and thrown in prison rambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Ok. Death ISN'T a part if life then. We'll all live forever.

Maybe, but there's a 50% chance (at least) that he would've whipped your ass instead.
I'd go a lil higher and say 75% And apparently to the conservative posters on this site they are all highly successful, incredibly wealthy, highly intelligent and well versed in all forms of political scholarship and did I mention ALL are apparently expert marksman and rugged individuals !!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies