Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2013, 07:37 AM

59,088 posts, read 27,318,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
So you are gonna believe Faux news, the entertainment channel?
I'll take FOX with ACTUAL interviews over some of the lefts news "experts" they constantly quote on here, like, Colbert, Maher, Stewart, etc.

Old 05-01-2013, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
Fox News and the right wing noise machine have been trying to whip up the Tea Party and militia types into a frenzy for months on Benghazi. You would think after the epic smackdown received by Mitt "Please Proceed Governor" Romney they would have moved on to the next conspiracy theory or at least back to birtherism or something else from the GOP grab bag of attacks. It is like the fascist boy that cried wolf at this point.

Most people now recognize that what Fox News and right wing talk radio are trying to do is lay the groundwork for a smear campaign against Hillary Clinton in case she decides to run for President in 2016. Only the right wing faithful are stupid enough to be duped into getting angry at another in a long string of Fox News faux outrages like when the same right wingers got all worked up about the Obamas giving each other a "terrorist fist bump".
Considering it is the dems who have made the smear tactics a new art, if they can't take it, don't dish it out.

Do you recall the Clinton War room"

Do you recall John Tower, "Where do I go to get MY reputation back".

Old 05-01-2013, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaturaccioli View Post
If one incident, above all others, that occured on Obama and Hillary's watch should rise above partisan politics this is it. People died and at least some could have been saved but for administration inaction. I know it's instinctive on the part of most people these days to circle the wagons when their side is on the spot, but no person with a functioning conscience should be able to just blow this off. We're within our rights as citizens to demand answers -Republicans, Democrats, Independents, and the rest.
Let's NOT forget the Border Agent who died BECAUSE of a Fast and Furious. Another cover up by Obama NOT covered by the press as it should have been.

Old 05-01-2013, 07:47 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,944,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
And why haven't we heard a word about the Ft. Hood incident? Why hasn't he gone to trial yet?
The judge and the defendent have been arguing on wherther the major keeps his beard.

Do you want Obama to come to Texas and shave him himself?

Old 05-01-2013, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
What exactly do they expect to get out of this, will the embassies change their procedures maybe we shouldn't allow any embassies in the middle east or africa, that would solve the problem.

I recall attacks under Clinton and Reagan, where hundreds were killed, no where near the shrill pitch of thiss one.
I know it MIGHT be over your head. but, this is MORE about the COVER UP.

Old 05-01-2013, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
The phony outrage that this is actually about the lives lost, is alive and well only in the FOX Echo chamber.
Let me see. There is outrage over Newtown because livers were lost.

There is outrage over the Boston bombing.

There should be NO outrage over ineptitude and cover up about 4 Americans being killed and a cover up.

I get it.

Old 05-01-2013, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
The judge and the defendent have been arguing on wherther the major keeps his beard.

When did this massacre happen? When did the "beard' issue arise?

Get real.

Old 05-01-2013, 07:59 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post

Oh yes, Fort Hood. No, Obama denied our men the benefits because that was not a "terrorist" attack, it was work place violence.

Old 05-01-2013, 08:06 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
When did this massacre happen? When did the "beard' issue arise?

Get real.
Does MSMBC keep you in the dark again? No wonder you people are called the uninformed.

The Fort Hood shooting that they have been neglected by the military and 'betrayed' by President Obama. The Obama administration classify the attack as a terrorist act and will not provide full benefits to the victims and their families. The Obama administration claims it was workplace violence.
Obama administration classify as work place violence

"Your honor, in the name of almighty Allah, I am a Muslim,”. “I believe that my religion requires me to wear a beard.”. The highest military appellate court ordered the removal of facial hair. The rule goes back decades. Hasan’s attorneys argue that under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act he should be exempt from the military’s ban on beards

The Beard Fort Hood Killer Nidal Hasan Would not shave - muslim

Old 05-01-2013, 08:06 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,944,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Oh yes, Fort Hood. No, Obama denied our men the benefits because that was not a "terrorist" attack, it was work place violence.
Lets be correct. They have recieved all benefits as any other injured soldier recieves...what you are talking about is additional benefits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.