Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 04:51 PM

4,272 posts, read 3,788,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Obama the figurehead of the communist elitist. The farthest left president was hand picked .. and Obama is doing a great job transforming this country into bankruptcy. Reason is to destroy our capitalist system.
ohhhh...kaaaaay..

How big was the "elite" communist vote count?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2013, 04:53 PM

1,466 posts, read 1,229,483 times
Quote:
Obama the figurehead of the communist elitist. The farthest left president was hand picked .. and Obama is doing a great job transforming this country into bankruptcy. Reason is to destroy our capitalist system.
Why would the media and corporations be communist? Wouldn't that be counterproductive.

Moreover, was Bush chosen by the communist elite? Because if their goal is a large government debt, every president since Reagan (and including Reagan) accomplished that. Really, Clinton is the only one that slowed it down even a little bit.

Forget whether Obama is a good president or not, I'm just trying to pick your brain on the whole 'communist elite choosing Obama' thing.

Old 05-03-2013, 05:00 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
That's what i wanna know. When did us black folks become "elites?"

And we all know that Clarence Thomas became an associate justice because dirt poor white people demanded that he be nominated.

It's highly improper for Clarence Thomas to make statements like this. My goodness, when did SCOTUS justices start giving their opinions about a sitting president?

Who said that black folks became elites. You people have a comprehension problem. Re-read what was posted lol

Obama was handpicked by the elites. "yes masta"

Old 05-03-2013, 05:01 PM

1,127 posts, read 904,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELR123 View Post
Why would the media and corporations be communist? Wouldn't that be counterproductive.

Moreover, was Bush chosen by the communist elite? Because if their goal is a large government debt, every president since Reagan (and including Reagan) accomplished that. Really, Clinton is the only one that slowed it down even a little bit.

Forget whether Obama is a good president or not, I'm just trying to pick your brain on the whole 'communist elite choosing Obama' thing.
Corporations and elites are the biggest Communists. The bigger the bank account, the redder they are.

Old 05-03-2013, 05:01 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,364,082 times
Did anyone actually watch the interview? It doesn't appear so, since no one is commenting on what he actually said. Everyone instead is vying to be the 10 millionth internet poster to say that Thomas is taciturn. When face it, none of you would know oral arguments from oral sex. You're just regurgitating something that you read on HuffPo and think it makes you sound oh-so intelligent.

He said that if Pres Obama had not shared the values of the elite and MSM, they would have torn him asunder, which is doubtless true. And Thomas comes pretty close to implying that it would be done on the basis of race (while leaving himself a small window of plausible deniability, after all he's a lawyer).

And Thomas is doubtless right. What would the media done with '57 states,' with the teleprompter goofs, with not knowing the def of 'beg the question,' etc. if Obama had been a conservative? Always remember, birtherism arose out of the Hillary '08 camp, not from the right.

Old 05-03-2013, 05:05 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,871,765 times
Quote:

And we all know that Clarence Thomas became an associate justice because dirt poor white people demanded that he be nominated.

It's highly improper for Clarence Thomas to make statements like this. My goodness, when did SCOTUS justices start giving their opinions about a sitting president?
He was referring to the non black voters, the Black vote by itself isn't enough to get anyone elected as President.

Not that I agree with his premise, but he is correct about Obama's hold on the media.

Obama had more charisma AND BS to win over votes than those he ran against.

Old 05-03-2013, 05:05 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,463,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Obama was handpicked by the elites. "yes masta"
By "elites" I assume you mean the primary voters in the early states in 2008. Many of whom were, you know, black. And/or poor -- right? Because only lazy shiftless poor people vote for Obama.

Old 05-03-2013, 05:07 PM

1,466 posts, read 1,229,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Green Giant View Post
Corporations and elites are the biggest Communists. The bigger the bank account, the redder they are.
Not sure if you're joking. In case you are serious, I'll give a serious response.

Doesn't that fly in the face of every logic? Does communism not call for radically sharing the wealth (among other things)? Would that not hurt those who are already rich? Why wouldn't they prefer an unregulated capitalistic economy, in which they aren't burdened with any taxes and don't have to worry about safety regulations or anything else like that?

EDIT: After reading your other posts, it's pretty clear you're joking. Understand that with the some of the posters around here, you can never be sure if someone is being sarcastic, no matter how crazy the post is.

92 posts, read 66,993 times
Quote:
I have more in my savings now than I did five years ago. That is because I saved it. Bush nor Obama helped me. Plus I'm not sure you get how communism works. They are not usually elected fairly. Sorry, but Obama was. Just like Bush was......well the second time anyway.

1,127 posts, read 904,028 times
Quote:

When Obama was elected. He gave all the power to black folks and took it away from the white folks, payback is a *****. At least that's what the right wing blogs are saying
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies