Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2013, 05:55 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,256,164 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So, I guess I can say that liberals choose to idolize people like michael moore, maddow, and chris matthews....

lol...
Which one of them crapped their pants in order to avoid being drafted? lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2013, 11:14 PM

1,922 posts, read 2,778,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
And I don't care if you believe that or not. I believe it to be true and that is all I will say about it because the gun huggers are so obsessively resistant to anything, even the smallest of changes that might actually save lives, it is pointless to argue with them.
LOL This is why it is so hard to take anything the lefties say seriously. Since you believe something to be true, that's all you need, never mind the cold hard facts of the situation.

It's like when I was 6 years old, and thought that if I wished hard enough, I'd actually be able to fly.
So you think that if we pass more guns laws, we MIGHT be able to save lives, if we wish hard enough. LOL

Old 05-04-2013, 11:44 PM

1,332 posts, read 1,990,286 times
Default take a break with the 11 year olds nonsense

Quote:
Which one of them crapped their pants in order to avoid being drafted? lol
I distinctly remember the lefties did not want to soil their panties - which they commonly wore to the physicals to get out of serving.

And you don't need a link for that - Ask one of your fathers or grandfathers.

Back to the topic..so what if they have a convention...plenty of people do...it's a free country , isn't it?

Freedom to assemble.

Has any of them pointed a gun at you today?....This week?....This year?...

They are not the problem...the drug dealers, and the mentally unstable are the problems...And they will use any thing as weapon...even fertilizer (Used by the real religious nuts....Not he ones that simply bless themselves as a show a faith).

Old 05-05-2013, 07:02 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Sorry but I've never seen Liberals put them on pedestals like conservatives do with Palin, beck, Nugent, and Rush.
Maybe because you're a liberal and you just don't see it?

Old 05-05-2013, 07:08 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordlover View Post
LOL This is why it is so hard to take anything the lefties say seriously. Since you believe something to be true, that's all you need, never mind the cold hard facts of the situation.

It's like when I was 6 years old, and thought that if I wished hard enough, I'd actually be able to fly.
So you think that if we pass more guns laws, we MIGHT be able to save lives, if we wish hard enough. LOL
Exactly! I thought the left were the "opened minded" people that would listen....blah blah blah...

I guess that is not the case....spew crap....don't back it up, and they don't care what ya think....typical leftist, glad you finally realized and admitted your failure....

Quote:
Don't need to prove it.

Every time the NRA and the powerful and rich gun industry use their power and influence to squash simple, common sense gun regulations, they have blood on their hands.

And I don't care if you believe that or not. I believe it to be true and that is all I will say about it because the gun huggers are so obsessively resistant to anything, even the smallest of changes that might actually save lives, it is pointless to argue with them.

Old 05-05-2013, 07:25 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,347,675 times
Quote:
I wonder who gets the job of checking Nugent's drawers before he goes on stage.

And I can't even imagine what that dysfunctional middle-aged Barbie wannabe will have to say. Ick. Although I'm sure the crowd will lap it up (the more times she mentions Obama, the better) and the obvious fools will be here crowing about her magnificent performance before she's even left the stage. (Gag me.)
I've said it before and I'll say it again. THE very best thing about the NRA and people like Nugent and Palin is their ability to **** off liberals. It's just so fun to watch the self proclaimed intellectually superior and elite whine like this!

Old 05-05-2013, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Don't need to prove it.

Every time the NRA and the powerful and rich gun industry use their power and influence to squash simple, common sense gun regulations, they have blood on their hands.

No need to prove it because I say so. Therefore, it must be true. Typical liberal.

Old 05-05-2013, 07:35 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,396,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. THE very best thing about the NRA and people like Nugent and Palin is their ability to **** off liberals. It's just so fun to watch the self proclaimed intellectually superior and elite whine like this!
No, they make the NRA and the gun humpers look more and more ridiculous. That's what's so great about having people like Ted Nugent be a figurehead.

Old 05-05-2013, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
i·ron·ic (-rnk) also i·ron·i·cal (-rn-kl)
adj.
1. Characterized by or constituting irony.
2. Given to the use of irony. See Synonyms at sarcastic.
3. Poignantly contrary to what was expected or intended
:

What agenda do I have? Since you know me better than I know myself.
Or, are you attempting to inflame me and make me type something that you'll report so I can get kicked off?
The agenda that you have is whatever agenda King Obama tells you and the other leftist sheeple you should have. Therefore, you are anti-gun.

Old 05-05-2013, 07:43 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
IF you are going to tell me that this is not right or left, then you need to be in all the leftist threads that say it's all the rights fault, not just in this thread.
Ah, I see. You had no clue what I said
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies