Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 11:31 AM

5,705 posts, read 3,672,549 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Starts today. The Gun Sellers and Manufacturers showing their wares .... attended by their adoring nuts...

NRA convention gets underway; Sarah Palin and Ted Nugent on tap - latimes.com
Do they hand out bullets as oderves? Mmmm...crunchy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2013, 11:32 AM

59,088 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Well, because I find it particularly despicable that the NRA(gun Mfgrs & Sellers) has been allowed to purchase so many Legislators, both State and Federal.
How ironic. You never complain or bash any of the left politicians and their lobby groups.

I wonder why?

Old 05-03-2013, 11:34 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,367,490 times
Quote:
I heard they are presenting a new AR15 canister ... holds up to 125 nuts.
that must be a big can, you can only get two nuts in your mouth...

Old 05-03-2013, 11:47 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,367,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
Part of me would love to attend just to see the very lowest people America has to offer intellectually. It would be like that 'people of Walmart' website. So fitting that Palin and Nugent are the inbreds of honor.

you're confused, you're thinking about the democrat convention.
you know, they one that nominated "butt sniffing barry" for president.

Old 05-03-2013, 12:19 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,955,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
Do they hand out bullets as oderves? Mmmm...crunchy.

What the hell is oderves??? Is that liberal talk for Hors d'oeuvres???

Old 05-03-2013, 12:23 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,672,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
I see that you are a connoisseur of hor d'oeuvres. Sorry, i didn't know you spoke French...just like Romney.

http://youtu.be/xyP2M0DTch8

Old 05-03-2013, 12:25 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post

Come on.....you know the left is smarter...just ask them for some oderves...

Old 05-03-2013, 12:26 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,054,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
Given that Houston is a smog riddled nightmare of urban sprawl and out of control traffic which shows a complete lack of urban planning it is not just "liberals" who dislike Houston but even other Texans and anyone who is unfortunate enough to be have to travel through that wasteland.
You may want to check in with the ALA, as the top 6 smoggiest cities in the US are all in California. http://www.stateoftheair.org/2013/ci...ed-cities.html
As for the rest, yes, just keep believing all that idiocy. It's not like the mayor of Houston is an openly gay democrat or something. I'm one of the "other Texans" and am not so insular as to not appreciate the cultural and diversity capital of our great state, or repeat ignorant idiocy from inexperienced snobs who drive through Houston on the freeways and think that means they're experts.

Old 05-03-2013, 12:36 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,955,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
I see that you are a connoisseur of hor d'oeuvres. Sorry, i didn't know you spoke French...just like Romney.

Mitt Romney speaks French - YouTube

Of course. Doesn't everyone?

Old 05-03-2013, 12:50 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,364,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Why would a libhead worry about what the NRA is doing? Makes no sense to me. Worry about yourself for a change and leave everybody else alone.

Gee........I wonder what they're doing at the Star Wars Convention. Never mind.......I don't care and am not remotely interested.

See how easy it is?
This.

And while it would not occur to me to post a thread about the Star Wars convention, if I did, I'd at least want to think of something useful to say about it.

Some on the left now seem to have zero thoughts of their own. Wind them up and they will immediately seek out the closest conservative thing, point at it, and say something inane. Just look at the thread in elections on Ted Cruz. There's almost no commentary from any conservative--just basically a bunch of posts from lefties pointing and giggling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies