Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 10:55 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,384,118 times

Advertisements

That is the most charitable thread title that I can think of.

Cher Calls Ted Cruz 'Bigot,' 'Creature from the Nether Regions'

Quote:
Got to go!The other day when I was RANTING AGAINST IDIOT,BIGOT, CREATURE FROM THE NETHER REGIONS,Ted Cruz i made up cool line ( i think)...
Stand & Be Counted..OR..Sit & Be NOTHING ! Rage against the Machine! Dont b Apathetic ! Find out,& fight 4 your rights & rights of others
My spell check is having a fit, but that was her tweet. It seems that the left is very afraid of Ted Cruz.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2013, 11:12 PM

2,745 posts, read 3,963,378 times
While I appreciate the attempt, I don't care at all about Cher or Ted Cruz enough to give a crap about what either of them have to say about anything at all.

Old 05-03-2013, 11:16 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,646,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post

My spell check is having a fit, but that was her tweet. It seems that the left is very afraid of Ted Cruz.
I don't think Cher was drunk, she is just really that stupid...

Old 05-03-2013, 11:16 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,021,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiafrog View Post
While I appreciate the attempt, I don't care at all about Cher or Ted Cruz enough to give a crap about what either of them have to say about anything at all.

My thoughts exactly, other than that Cher should stop butchering "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" when she opens her shows. It's sacrilegious.

Old 05-04-2013, 01:02 AM

9,827 posts, read 6,945,226 times
I truly have enjoyed Chers music over the years, but her politics are of little consequence to me. Why would I listen to a singer to make my political decisions? That's kinda like going to your cardiologist because your sink won't drain.

Old 05-04-2013, 01:34 AM

3,493 posts, read 4,677,210 times
Ted who's?

Old 05-04-2013, 04:10 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,373,270 times
I ignore what comes out of the mouths of rock stars, actors and sports figures and I have a bi partisan approach. I want to listen to Ted play guitar and sing and will listen to him about hunting since he is good at both. Same with Cher, I love hearing her sing and act in movies and think she is very talented. But to hear either one talk about politics and their views I do not give it much thought since both sound like idiots.

It is better to mostly ignore so you can enjoy life outside of politics, would you want to be the person that hates the hometown team because their starting line up is liberal? Not me, I will go and watch Cher on the big screen and I can't hear a word she says about politics.

Old 05-04-2013, 07:42 AM

18,782 posts, read 17,384,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
I ignore what comes out of the mouths of rock stars, actors and sports figures and I have a bi partisan approach. I want to listen to Ted play guitar and sing and will listen to him about hunting since he is good at both. Same with Cher, I love hearing her sing and act in movies and think she is very talented. But to hear either one talk about politics and their views I do not give it much thought since both sound like idiots.

It is better to mostly ignore so you can enjoy life outside of politics, would you want to be the person that hates the hometown team because their starting line up is liberal? Not me, I will go and watch Cher on the big screen and I can't hear a word she says about politics.
good points--Cher did have a pretty impressive career as a singer. Especially considering that she had a hit dance tune that was popular among the kids when she was in her 50's.

Cher - Believe [Official Music Video] - YouTube

Old 05-04-2013, 07:44 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,307,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post

So who is this Ted Cruz person, how do you know for sure Cher was drunk or doing drugs, were you there with her, providing any of it and what impact does this have on your real life that you feel the need to post it on a forum?

Old 05-04-2013, 07:46 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,785,668 times
I don't agree with Cruz on much of anything, but I think he means well and seems like a good guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies